Lavish Weddings & Events Reviews

12 | Hermitage, TN

12 Reviews for Lavish Weddings & Events

Melissa, with Lavish Weddings was so much fun to work with for my wedding! I had my own ideas on how my wedding would look. Melissa really listened to my ideas and my wedding turned out even more beautiful than I could have envisioned it!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Leah · Married on 11/07/2015

Melissa was fantastic! She was so accommodating to every request I had! She went above and beyond to help me decide on exactly what I wanted, meet with me at times and locations that were convenient to my schedule and location, and communicate with me in a timely and clear manner.

The rentals were fantastic quality and a great value. Highly recommend!!

p.s. If you rent anything from this company, make sure you opt for the delivery/set up/ tear down service. Well worth the very reasonable price!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Melissa was wonderful to work with and her linens were absolutely beautiful! She was very flexible and made my day even more special. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Erika · Married on 10/10/2015

Melissa was great to work with! She was easy to get a hold of, very responsible and the linens we rented were BEAUTIFUL! Just as the pictures and description showed.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Melanie · event on: 08/30/2015

Melissa was very professional, resourceful and knowledgable about event planning. She surpassed my expectations by far! The food and decorations were perfect! Her work is truley impressive!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Alisa · Married on 08/08/2015

Melissa is wonderful to work with! Great prices on rentals! She made everything easy and stress free with my rentals, which I valued SO MUCH, as the stress of my wedding planning was increasing! Melissa had the beautiful table cloths, napkins, ring bearer pillows and more, that I could only find on Pinterest, and dreamed of having for my wedding! This girl has excellent taste, is very professional and puts her heart into her work. She even rented a couple of her own personal items to me so that my big day would be as wonderful as I had imagined! Any bride would truly be blessed to have Melissa work with them, as she works to help ease the stress of a DIY bride :) thanks Melissa!

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • User5337071 · event on: 08/04/2015

I was so impressed with the event Lavish Weddings helped to put on for a corporate meeting. Melissa went above and beyond with planning every detail. We had a limited time to put it together and she helped everything to come together seamlessly. Will definitely call again for future events.

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • User5298078 · event on: 07/06/2015

My theme was a low country feel with soft elegance. Lavish Weddings and Events did a fabulous job, my sister in law loved her bridal shower and everyone commented on how beautiful all our decor was. Thank you!!!

Brandy · Married on 07/04/2015

The owner, Melissa, has incredible taste! She decorated the tables from the table cloths to the centerpieces and I loved the unique style! The signs that she provided made the guests know exactly what to do the entire wedding and added a personalized touch. She was responsive and fun to work with!

Judy · event on: 07/01/2015

Quick and easy!!!! This service made me stress free! Thank you Lavish Weddings & Events for making my anniversary so special!!

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2015

Her events are always fabulous and have elegance. I recommend Lavish Weddings & Events to anyone that wants a beautiful event.

Sent on 07/21/2015

The wedding was beautiful and decorated beautifully I have never seen such details before like this wedding and such creativity and love put into to it