Lavish Life Events Reviews

8 | Brookfield, CT

8 Reviews for Lavish Life Events

Garret · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic service and great dj

Lavish Life was honest, professional and upfront about costs and what services to be expected. We reached out to them and they got back to me right away with all their info. Once I signed the contract things only got better. They sent me the contract and a form to fill out. They were amazing through out the wedding. It was well ran and the music was great.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • James

James Andrews · Married on 03/08/2019

Energizer !

Happy dj with a fun spirit. You can tell when someone is passionate about what they do. This guy seemed to be having as much fun as we were ! He played great songs and kept the party moving. Was a groomsman for a wedding he did a few months back. Great DJ ! Looking to hire him for my cousin's wedding coming up next October.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Alicia T · Married on 01/20/2019

Easy experience

The whole process was so smoothed. Once I contacted him and settled on a price he sent me everything right away. He did our ceremony music as well the cocktail and reception. Each required a different set up. That didn’t seem to be a problem for these guys. The show just went on smoothly. The reception was a blast. He played most if not all of our requested songs. The family had a blast. Thanks dj Peck and team.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • SueGBride

Sue G · Married on 07/25/2015

Fun and Comforting

The team was a joy to work with. From the moment we talked on the phone I knew he would be right for our wedding. Dj Peck has a calm personality which suited us very well (must admit, was a true bridezilla !). We met a couple of times to discuss and finalize details of the wedding. He gave me a form to fill out which included requested songs and type, times, the items I would like to have (lights, photo booth, smoke machine), etc. He was very accommodating. I looked around and even though I initially thought his fee was high, didn't realized that it included everything ! When my husband and I compared what they were actually providing versus the up charge of other companies, the price seemed more like a no brainer. During the reception he and is team (I think his wife) were a delight. They kept things on scheduled and played all the songs we requested and blended them with other similar songs. My family and friends had an amazing time and most commented on how fun the wedding was. Feel confident knowing that you are choosing the right team here !

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lavish Life Events's reply:

Thanks Sue. It was fantastic working with you. Glad you enjoyed my services. And you were not a bridezilla at all !

Glen S. · Married on 01/05/2014

Best service

They have some top of the line sound system that sounds and looks amazing. Very professional and punctual. The party was a hit, we got a lot of complements for the music. All credit goes to Lavish Life event! Thank you so much for the amazing party. You guys rock!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ebony

Ebony Jackson · Married on 08/04/2012

Best DJ ever

Couldn't be happier with Dj Peck and his wife. They did everything possible to make sure we our night went smoothely. His mixing skills are on point and he made us groove the whole night. We dance so much my feet hurt at the end of the night ! The Photo Booth was a hit. Love the smoke machine too ! Highly recommend this team.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Lavish Life Events's reply:

Ebony thank you for your kind words. Your family was amazing to work with. Definitely was a fun time selecting music for you guys.
  • Damian

Damian E · Married on 05/19/2012

Great Dj, Better Friend !

I’m probably not qualified to write this because I’m biased ! Dj Peck is an old friend from school. He was our main dj for all the cool parties. He then went on to dj in the clubs of NYC. From there he transitioned into events, focusing on weddings. A while back, I invited him to do my wedding while he was still a club dj in NYC. He was initially reluctant but he did it as a favor to me. At the time, I thought he was the best dj around at making people dance. I wanted my wedding to be moving, unlike the boring traditional weddings of past. Once we “hired” him I was blown away with how serious he took the whole thing. He was very professional. He rocked our wedding ! I guess a great dj is a great dj regardless of the environment. He is also a great person for agreeing at the time to go outside of what he normally did to help a friend. Overall, the wedding couldn’t have gone any better. The guests left drenched in sweat with the amount of dancing they did. Thank you Dj Peck for making my wedding unforgettable (and your welcome for spring boarding your career in to wedding djing !). Oh and even though he refused, we couldn’t let him go without paying him !

Sent on 08/20/2019

Lavish Life Events's reply:

Thanks D. Was a pleasure to work with a friend. Enjoyed the party as much as you did ! And yes, thanks for launching my career in event djing. Best thing I ever did !
  • W

Winsome Bent · Married on 05/20/2005

Wedding Event.

Thank you So much for your attention to details. Working with us and making our special night so beautiful. Our guest danced nonstop to the music you played, they kept asking who is this guy, he really knows how to please the crowd.
    I would book you again and again. The ambiance was really majestic and we felt that you paid attention to every last detail. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Lavish Life Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. To be totally transparent this is a close family. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this truly amazing day. Much love !