Lavender Paperie Reviews

54 | Los Angeles, CA

54 Reviews for Lavender Paperie

• Dara

Dara · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous product, wonderful customer service!

Lavender Paperie makes gorgeous wedding invitations. I had found them through Etsy and ordered a sample wedding pack. There was an issue with my address, I notified AnnMarie via Etsy messenger and she replied almost immediately and she sent along a new package of samples. When the sample arrived, I received 3 different invites and an envelope of paper swatches for when i place my order. I am incredibly impressed with the quality of the product and the customer service. I would not hesitate to purchase from Lavender Paperie again. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

AC · Married on 04/28/2018

Our invitations are stunning and we are thrilled to be sending them soon! We wanted something ornate and unique, and we found exactly what we were looking for. Lavender Paperie was so easy to work with and very flexible when we requested changes during the design process. They even offer an option to place the stamps of your choice on all the RSVP envelopes, which saved us some time and effort. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Kaila · Married on 10/15/2016

Lavender Paperie did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding invitations! I am so please with how they came out and have received so many compliments from my guests. Thank you again, guys!

Sent on 08/27/2016

c · Married on 09/30/2016

I would highly recommend using Lavender Paperie ! Wonderful to work with and our wedding invitations
    were absolutely beautiful and just what we were looking for and could not find in any of the wedding stationery shops.
    AnnMarie and her staff were very responsive and a delight to work with. Received such nice compliments as our guests
    received their invitations in the mail.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Lorelei · Married on 09/09/2016

We got HUGE compliments and people calling us out of the blue to compliment us on our wedding invitations. They were exquisite. Perfect accuracy and ours had such an inventive and distinctive design. SO many people loved them!!! Thanks for the quick turnaround, the pre-purchase samples, and helping us rejigger the wording until it was just right. Superb!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

Lavender Paperie was incredibly responsive to all of my millions of questions. We were nervous about not physically sitting down and going through books and having the guidance of a physical person being present. Trust me, my mother in law was very old school ?? Lavender Paperie broke down all of Jose walls and my invitation suite turned out beyond gorgeous!! They even let me come pick them up from the owners house to save on shipping, since I live in the Los Angeles area! couldn't say enough great things about this company.

Sent on 08/16/2016

My invitations came out perfect! I am so happy I ordered them and they really made the statement I was looking for.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2015

I highly recommend Lavender Paperie to any bride who is looking for a high quality wedding invitation. I ordered samples from several handmade invitation shops and LP was, by far, the best option. Not only did the invitation look pristine and classy, but the invitation comes put together (believe it or not some shops will charge you extra to assemble the invitation) and at a very affordable price. I also chose to customize my invitation and they were very accommodating. Sara, the designer, always responded promptly and provided the necessary amount of edits, mock-ups, etc. to make sure I was pleased with the invitation. All in all, you won't be disappointed with Lavender Paperie!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Beth · Married on 05/30/2015

I just received my wedding invitations today and I was blown away on how amazingly beautiful they turned out. I found a few designs that I really liked through etsy and I was able to customize the invitations to match my exact colors.. even down to my envelopes. My colors are a specific blue and purple and they were able to work with me and find the right colors! Anything I asked for they made it happen! I am beyond excited with my invitations and would recommend them to every bride!!!! Amazing job! Thank you so very much!!! I love love them!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Desiree · Married on 01/30/2015

Oder my invites and they look amazing!!!!! Great work

Sent on 08/14/2014

Monica · Married on 11/08/2014

I am an independent bridal consultant and this is my second wedding where clients have purchased invitations and place cards from Lavender Paperie. What an amazing company! The invitations are elegant, and classic and their timeless beauty sets the tone for the wonderful event to come. The quality of service , responsiveness, and professionalism is unique in todays world of DIY, and mass production and it is evident from the first inquiry what pride they take in every aspect of their work.It has been a wonderful and distinctive pleasure working with Lavender Paperie and they are definitely first on my list when clients ask for "beautiful" invitations.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Sara was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and accommodating! The quality of the invitations are superb! The invitations exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Alex · Married on 11/01/2014

I was nervous about doing an online custom invitation, but this shop made it so easy and wonderful! Sara was so helpful through every step in the process. She even helped me with streamlining the wording on the invite which I so appreciated! I just got my invitations today, and they are truly exquisite!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Sophie · Married on 10/09/2014

Cannot recommend Lavender Paperie enough! Their product is simply divine and wonderful quality. I ordered my wedding invitations from her; Annmarie and Sara are true professionals and really run an airtight business. They were quick to respond and delivered on time. My guests loved the invitations so much, I received calls/emails and text from more than half of the invitees saying they have never seen such a gorgeous invite. I wanted the invitation to be a sneak peak of the experience they will have at my wedding- and it worked!

Great job Lavender Paperie!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Gabriela · Married on 09/27/2014

Love love love my invites I got so many compliments!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

I can not say enough positive comments about Lavender Paperie. They were so easy to work with, super quick at responding, shipment was right on time, and quality is off the charts. My invitations are the most beautiful invites I have ever seen. I received multiple texts as my guests received the invitations raving about how they were so gorgeous and they have never seen anything like it. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone who appreciates beautiful invitations!
    Jessica

Sent on 08/16/2014

Helen · Married on 09/13/2014

just received my invitations yesterday and they are beyond what I could have imagined!! the process was easy and all my questions were answered promptly. thank you so much for all your help!!!! the invitations are so beautiful!!! <3

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2014

I purchased the Lena-curve invitations with the pocket on the back so I can slip the reception card, RSVP card, the hotel and reception information in the back. I had them do the addresses and return addresses on my envelopes so when they come everything is done and in order. I was nervous at first ordering such an important item of my wedding online not being able to sit down and speak to someone but then Annmarie walked me through the process and didn't do anything till she was sure I was fully okay with it. She showed me proofs along the way. And as a bride who is not a bridezilla but still worry about little things here and there, I had my questions which she answered them right away. The best part of all this is how she packs them in such a neat organized way that nothing could mess the invitations. When all was said and done my mom, grandma and myself started to stuff the invitations and put them in the envelopes I went on zazzle.com and had stamps to match my invitations. Which are a pretty little touch. I can't wait to send them out and see what my friends/family think of them. For some reason the invitations were my thing that I couldn't wait for. They are more important then people think. They will be in the wedding video and pictures. So brides if you are thinking of ordering invitations and dont want to look through books and talk to people I highly suggest you trying Lavender Paperie. You can order a sample to see the quality. It is so worth it. Thank you again Annmarie.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Ashlee · Married on 10/26/2013

We just received our invitations in the mail and they are just beautiful. Beautifully made and always responded to my many enquires very promptly. Also for anyone outside of the US shipping was extremely quick. So happy with everything. I don't have a bad word to say about the entire experience and would recommend to any newly engaged couple.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Elise · Married on 10/13/2013

Our wedding invitations arrived and were beautiful and immaculately made.

Throughout the planning process they were quick to respond to my every question promptly and with such kindness.

Due to residing in Australia and not having post delivered on the weekend and a public holiday falling in the week I needed the invitations to arrive they were a couple of days late so, if you are ordering from overseas ensure you state your post out date a few days earlier that you intent to make up for the difference in your countries specific postal system. However that said, overseas posting was quick and our invitations were easily tractable online.

I would highly recommend their services!

Thank you so much for making this one of the few things in my wedding planning that has been easy and gone smoothly.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Emily · Married on 09/21/2013

My wedding invitations came out more BEAUTIFULLY than what I could have imagined. After months of searching and loads of samples, I just knew this was our wedding invitation as soon as I came across it on a Google search; I did not even need to see a sample to put a deposit down almost immediately. I am so happy to have worked with Sara and AnnMarie. They have answered every question I could think of with patience and kept true to their word - getting our invitations to us safely and right on time. Their invitation quality and attention to detail shine through in the finished product. Thank you for such a great wedding experience. I can’t wait to send them all out. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Shandee · Married on 09/14/2013

It has been such a joy to work with Lavender Paperie. They are professional, timely, and true artists. I have had multiple response cards sent back stating that they are the most beautiful invitations people have ever seen!

I HIGHLY reccomend working with the ladies of Lavender Paperie, you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Kristi · Married on 12/22/2012

I found Lavender Paperie online on Etsy and was a little hesitant since I would have to do all my ordering online without seeing it first...boy did I have nothing to worry about! Sara and AnneMarie were VERY quick to answer all of my questions, they sent me samples of paper types and a mock up of the invitation, and everything turned out perfectly. They even told me what kind of glue dots they use for sealing the invitations so I could insert response cards and seal them myself. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 01/21/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/03/2012

I searched for months, and I mean months, for the perfect wedding invitations. When I first saw samples on Etsy, I immediately fell in love. They were gorgeous. I saved them and kept searching. I kept going back to a set they designed and had online. I knew that no matter what I got, it wouldnt be perfect unless they were the ones from Lavender Paperie. I was gutsy and didnt request a sample and just ordered everything I needed outright due to my timing. They began working on the sample texts immediately and we were in constant contact working on them. I got them a few weeks later and they were easy to assemble. I had them do it all - the addressing, return addressing, etc. It was all phenomenal. The final product was the most gorgeous invites I have EVER seen and I was so happy that I chose them. Our guests were wowed and I got so many compliments. This company was amazing and you will not be disappointed in their products. It was truely a WOW factor. Highly reccomended.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Renee · Married on 10/25/2012

♥*:•F•:*¨*:•A•:*¨*:•N•:*¨*:•T•:*¨*:•A•:*¨*:•S•:*¨*:•T•:*¨*:•I•:*¨*:•C•:*:♥

Arrived in AUSTRALIA SO quickly......... Took just over a week to ship from the US over here!
    There are not even words for how absolutely fantastic this transaction has been.....
    Everything is PERFECT!!! I purchased Save the dates off this seller.. and I was a little worried about dealing over the internet for such an important part of my wedding.. and also about what they would be like once they turned up. Not all sellers are honest BUT when these arrived... O M G... I was absolutely stunned.. I stood there for a few moments in AWE of what beautiful Save the dates I had just gotten!
    This lady is so easy to work with and so friendly and helpful it has been such a joy to work with her for my Beautiful save the dates. I sent millions of questions to confirm 'just in case' and to put myself at ease.. I asked for changes and colour options etc etc.. Everyone request was answered so quickly and friendly it made me feel completely relaxed of the whole situation.
    When they arrived they were packaging was superbly... Bubble wrapped and packaged so there was absolutely no damage whatsoever in transit (Which was another worry of mine due to it travelling so far!)

They were gently and securely shipped overseas and it is the first thing my Fiance commented on.. he was worried they would turn up and would be bent and crushed but not one single Save the date out of 80 was ruined. Every single one was PERFECT!

You can see the hard work that has gone into each and everyone of these and I cannot wait to send them out to show them off.....

Thank-you again and again and again.... I'm amazed at the talent.. These would easily be charged 3-4 times the price over here and you would not get the same or near quality.. I will DEFINITELY go here again and again.. for the Invitations and also table numbers and possibly place cards (If she will make them for me)
    =)
    I feel so comfortable recommending this seller to anyone.. especially those Brides that feel that they don't have the piece of mind.. and I am a stress head and worry about every single little detail and I have NOTHING bad or poor to say about any of this transaction at all.

Sent on 12/13/2011