Lavender & Luxury Reviews

7 | Charleston, SC

7 Reviews for Lavender & Luxury

Roxana · Married on 09/17/2016

Nicole was very helpful, definitely worth it! From the beginning she made suggestions that helped us to make final decisions that made our wedding event a success. She provided tools for us to track what was needed and our progress. She checked in regularly to make sure we were on track. She has a good decorating sense and is very crafty, which came in very handy in putting it all together. She ran errands for me and made sure that nothing remained undone. Her expertise as a culinary and pastry chef was evident in assisting to plan the meal and to have the cake cut and served properly. The brochures were perfect, she even put ribbon on them! She helped me to select flowers and the colors worked perfectly with every ones dresses. She helped setup and clean u,p and worked with the vendors to make sure that I was not disturbed on my big day. It was a great event!

If you have plans to have a wonderful event I recommend that you engage Nicole to help you put it all together- she knows her craft!
    Sincerely,
    Roxana

Sent on 09/28/2016

Boris · Married on 03/07/2015

Great to work with! Look forward to many more events in the future!

Sent on 03/16/2015

In February of this year I scheduled a wedding through Lavender & Luxury... Obviously I was very nervous because they are not yet an established enterprise in the southeast.. After booking with them I could not be more impressed... They were an extremely professional organization that catered to my every need and personalized every detail. Ms. Bowne was a pleasure to work with and I recommend her to anyone planning a southeastern wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2015

chloe · event on: 02/15/2015

Nicole was a HUGE help for the Wedding Shower I co-hosted. She came the day before the shower to set up the tables, did a FANTASTIC job with Floral arrangements and prepping everything for the shower the day before.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Erika · event on: 03/04/2015

We are still thinking about those perfect macaroons, sweet smiles from L&L staff, and all around stellar service.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Caroline · event on: 02/15/2015

Nicole came from charleston to Columbia to help me set up, prep and make all the floral arrangements for my bridal shower. She was very professional and helped make the party beautiful and such a success!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Michael · Married on 02/07/2015

My relationship with Nicole and the team at Lavender & Luxury has been outstanding . As professional DJ our business go hand and hand. Every single time we have work together Nicole has been quick to respond to any concerns i may have and very puncual . She trulry loves helping people created those special moments that last a life time

Sent on 03/15/2015