Lauthr Salon Reviews

12 | Petaluma, CA

12 Reviews for Lauthr Salon

12 Lauthr Salon Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 05/12/2018

I was very lucky to get to work with Lauthr Salon for our wedding at Tyge William Cellars in Sonoma, CA on May 12, 2018. The did an amazing job on hair and make-up for my bridal party and myself. Everyone was very happy with how their hair and make-up came out. They worked very well and got 8 bridesmaids, four flower girls, my mother in law, and myself done on time. We would highly recommend them, as we truly enjoyed our experience.

Lauthr Salon 1
    Lauthr Salon 2

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2014

Megan, Heidi and Lena provided hair and make-up services for myself, my 11 bridesmaids and both MOB and MOG. Everything could not have turned out more perfect! Everyone's hair stayed in all night long - even once dancing started and make-up was flawless throughout the entire day. Even though I was unable to have the bridal trial up-do (since this was a destination wedding), I explained my vision and they did not disappoint - it was exactly how I envisioned and then some! I would highly recommend Lauthr salon for any bride that is looking for professional, friendly and extremely talented stylists!

Amy · Married on 06/27/2014

Heidi and Megan are one dynamic duo! They met the entire bridal party at our beautiful rental home in Sonoma and magically turned us all into glamour queens:) They created just the right amount of drama for my daughter, the bride -- which an elegant braided updo and stunning makeup. The wedding photos are even more beautiful because of their artistry. Heidi and Megan were relaxed and fun, yet super efficient. They got hair styled and makeup applied and off to the ceremony with time to spare. All the girls looked amazing.

Erin · Married on 09/28/2013

Lindsay and her team came to our rented house in Sonoma to do me and my bridal party's hair and makeup. She put the entire group at ease-- even me, the nervous bride-- and did a beautiful job on everyone. She was a joy to spend time with in the hours leading up to our ceremony, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding stylist.

Katy · Married on 08/18/2012

The girls at Lauther are amazing! I was very specific about how I wanted to look on my wedding day and Megan and Heidi were so patient, professional and made myself and my bridesmaids feel beautiful! I would recommend them to any of my friends and plan on going back to their salon for my regular hair care!

Lauthr salon and the stylists there are amazing!! Great service, they came on location and were very organized and on time. Everyone looked and felt beautiful, even my sister who is super difficult and hard to please was very happy! I would highly recommend Lauthr to any bride!

Crystal · Married on 06/27/2009

I loved, loved my hair and makeup! It was so amazing! I had a trial but I thought it was on the wrong day and time! So I actually missed my first appoitment! But they were so amazing that they made me an appoitment for the very next day. The only problem was a little sticker shock, but I think I would have paid that price anywhere I went, and honestly it was more than worth it! The girls were attentive and made sure that we were all comfortable, we were able to bring food and champagne if we wanted, and they made sure they had an extra lip gloss for me to purchase. I would totally go to them if I lived there full time!

Katherine · Married on 08/09/2008

Lauthr did my makeup and wedding party's makeup. It was fantastic!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Lauthr is FABULOUS! They were prompt, quick, attentive, creative, and their attention to detail was amazing. My entire wedding party looked fabulous thanks to Lauthr! Absolutelly love them and would recommend them to anyone.

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Heidi and Vanessa are an absolute dream wedding hair and makeup team! Heidi did my hair and Vanessa did makeup. I had a trial with them a couple of weeks before my wedding, and they both took the time to listen to what my vision was for my wedding, looked at the inspiration photos I brought in, and created an absolutely amazing look for me. I felt like a model walking out of there. On the morning of my wedding, they arrived bright and early, ready to start making me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! It was fun to watch my bridesmaids explain what they were going for (some were very specific and others were completely vague), and then see them each with a completely stunning look and all very different from each other. When it was my turn, I dropped the bomb that I had loved my trial look, but wanted something with more drama for my wedding. Although I was nervous about having a look different from what we practiced, I was confident that they would nail it. And that's exactly what they did. Heidi and Vanessa are true artists and any bride that wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day, should look no further :)

Lauthr Salon 3
    Lauthr Salon 4
    Lauthr Salon 5
    Lauthr Salon 6

Thank you Lauthr Salon for making me and my bridal party look beautiful on my wedding day! I was unsure what style to do, even wavering the day of, but after discussing it with my stylist, she was able to offer great suggestions and I was very pleased with the end result! Also the make-up lasted the whole night and looked clean and natural. The only difficulty we ran into with the contract was their requirement to pay the entire amount with one credit card. They were able to be flexible with us and we worked it out in the end. Thank you again Lauthr!

2.5
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

I am not happy with how things came out here. I was told to bring in 3 pictures of the style I wanted to get the front, back, and profile. I got the most ridiculous, disimilar hair possible. I looked like an alien with a helmet of tall beehive-y hair when I wanted a loose, messy bun. We had to redo the flower girls hair since the washer girls they gave us as the 6 "stylists" didn't know how to braid pigtails and pin into place. I had pictures for every bridesmaid and none of them came out with anything that looked alike to the pictures. I did not request the moon. I wanted ponytails that had a teased crown. Very simple modern looks were requested and nothing looked right. Also as it was raining, everything fell apart in seconds so the bridesmaids had to redo everything since they didn't put in enough product. The only hair that came out remotely right was the mother of the Bride who had short hair that just needed a blow out.

AKA Don't Bother with them.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Lauthr Salon's reply:

We are so sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at our salon. We always try to do the best possible service we can. We always recommend having a trial done so that the day of we are on the same page and can guarantee that our brides leave happy and feel beautiful. Again we sincerely apologize.