Laurie Marshall Flowers Reviews

Laurie Marshall Flowers 2
Laurie Marshall Flowers 3
Laurie Marshall Flowers 4

Meaghan · Married on 05/18/2014

Absolutely beautiful! Laurie knew exactly what I wanted. She took my ideas, added her expertise and encorporated them into stunning centerpieces & bouquets! A pleasure to work with and reasonable.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Alyson · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Laurie Marshall! We knew after speaking with her and seeing her portfolio, she was the one for our April 2014 wedding at The Towers in Narragansett. Laurie was always available to talk and meet, and had great ideas to capture my vision for the flowers. Laurie understood our budget and still was able to give us everything we wanted! We could not be happier with how beautiful they looked, especially our cascading centerpiece on our sweetheart table!

She understood our vision for the flowers and did an amazing job executing every detail from my bouquet and the bridesmaid’s bouquets, down to the flowers hanging from the pews and windows. Thank you Laurie for making the flowers and centerpieces at our day everything we could imagine and the talk of our guests!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Laurie was amazing, made everything so easy!
    My flowers looked beautiful, I got so many compliments on the colors, size of the bouquets and center pieces!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2013

I wish there were 100 stars to rate Laurie Marshall Flowers -- but that still wouldn't be enough! Reading what the other reviewers wrote, I feel the exact same way!

From the beginning, Laurie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She listened to what we wanted and the ideas I had, but also shared helpful knowledge of different flowers/colors/etc. based on the season. I was so happy I listened to her because the flowers she used were beautiful and did not wilt at all. We even used a lot of the centerpieces at the brunch the next morning, and they still looked perfect!

I will never forget the moment when Laurie arrived with the bouquets on our wedding day, it was truly like stepping into a dream. They were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! And then arriving at the reception later in the day was another amazing surprise -- there were beautiful flowers everywhere. I received so many compliments on the flowers throughout the day, in fact, my guests are still commenting how they were the most gorgeous wedding flowers they've ever seen!

Laurie is truly talented and knowledgeable. I wish we could do the wedding weekend over again so I could see the gorgeous flowers just one more time!

I highly recommend Laurie if you are getting married in the area. She will go above and beyond and make your special day magical!

Thank you again, Laurie!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Mary · Married on 10/06/2012

Laurie is great and did an awesome job on flowers at my wedding! It was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Mary · Married on 10/06/2012

Laurie is an amazing florist! I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding. It really brought everything together. She is so talented and she listened to everything I wanted and did an amazing job with the flowers. The flowers were perfect! Thank you Laurie!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

My wedding flowers were straight out of a scene on My fair wedding with David Tutera. Laurie Marshall is extremely talented and provided me with the flowers of my dreams. I asked for an all white bouquet that was big enough to break my arm and she gave me just that (although my arm was in tact at the end of the night)! Laurie set up the most beautiful display at my wedding reception, the compliments have not stopped flowing! Laurie provides exceptional value and I would recommend her to anyone, she was able to provide me with everything I asked for all while staying within my budget. We cannot thank her enough! Sarah and Chris Brennan

Sent on 10/10/2012

Laurie Marshall Flowers's reply:

Dear sarah and chris, congratulations! I am so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Saeah you were stunning i cannot wait to see photos. I am very grateful for such a beautiful review. Thank you, laurie

Bryan · Married on 09/02/2012

Laurie has such great taste and she truly understood what we wanted. We could not be more pleased! She was recommended by several professionals in the event business in Rhode Island!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Valerie · Married on 09/02/2012

I am not usually the type of person to score someone as perfect on a review, HOWEVER, Laurie is beyond wonderful at what she does. She does not only provide fresh, unique and personalized bouquets and arrangements, but she creates a comfortable and personable relationship with you as a person, a bride, a groom, etc. She asks questions, keeps in contact and is always up-to-date with new and innovative ideas. She is accommodating, helpful and passionate about her job, which is turn is her forte in life. I could not have imagined our wedding day without Laurie's personal touches. She and her flowers were the finishing touch to our wedding and we feel beyond blessed and grateful to her for everything she has done for us.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Laurie Marshall Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful comments, it was a pleasure to do the flowers for your wedding. I am so thrilled that you are so happy. Thank you, Laurie

erin · Married on 08/24/2012

Laurie is an amazing florist who is extremely talented. It was wonderful to work with her. We received many compliments on our flowers. She made our event beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2012

Laurie made our wedding a dream come true. She went above and beyond with the flowers and bringing together the entire look of the wedding. It would not have been nearly as fabulous and gorgeous without her.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Suzanne · Married on 06/01/2012

Laurie was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job from church to reception. I couldn't have been more happy with my bouquet and the wedding party's flowers.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Mim · Married on 11/06/2011

Laurie provided such beautify flowers for our afternoon November wedding. Guests still talk about e flowers and our photograph raved about them too. She did more than I could have hoped for.

Janet · Married on 09/24/2011

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience dealing with Laurie. We were looking for a vintage feel to the flowers and she nailed our vision spot on. The flowers she provided were of the highest quality and freshness. In fact, the flowers we brought home lasted over a week for us to enjoy. Laurie is truly a floral design artist and we would highly recommend her to any bride and her family.

Sent on 01/12/2012

C · Married on 06/04/2011

Laurie Marshall Flowers provided the highest level quality and professionalism for me on my big day! Laurie came highly recommended as she should have, her eye for color, quality, and style was impeccable; I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Valerie · Married on 08/07/2010

I cannot say enough about Laurie, her flowers, her creativity, punctuality, and value of product. Not only does Laurie pride herself on completely fresh flowers, arrangements, and bouquets, but she dedicates herself on the importance of overall quality. She was more than accessible; we were always in contact with one another, sharing ideas, thoughts and concepts.

Most importantly, Laurie is personable. Working in the wedding industry can hinder a professional's sincerity on the importance of a bride and groom's wedding day. She never forgets the significance of marriage, which is exhibited in her one of a kind floral arrangements. I have referred her to many friends and she never ceases to amaze.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Betsy · Married on 07/24/2010

Brides! You have many decisions to make during your wedding planning process... flowers are an important part of your choices and Laurie Marshall made this all so joyful, stressless and affordable! Laurie is a great listener, from your first meeting to the day she delivers the fresh and beautiful flowers you have envisioned. She is a reliable, creative, and flexible with your needs. I recommend Laurie Marshall flowers any time a bride or mother of the bride ask for a GREAT wedding florist! Our bouquets ended up in a wedding magazine they were so gorgeous. It all started with a phone call to her.....you will not be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2010

Laurie is an amazing florist who will not disappoint! Her style and design are flawless and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Ann · Married on 05/30/2009

Laurie was a pleasure to work with and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Katie · Married on 08/22/2015

I can't begin to express how vital Laurie was in creating our picture perfect wedding! With little direction, (because I wholeheartedly trusted her abilities) she created not only beautiful floral designs but added touches that were everything we could have hoped for. Laurie was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. We would highly recommend choosing Laurie for your wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Dorothea · Married on 08/01/2015

Laurie Marshall did an absolutely amazing job! I had a 200+ wedding at a private home on Ocean Drive in August. Not being from R.I., I was a little overwhelmed with selecting vendors and I am grateful for finding Laurie! Before the wedding, we met once and she really listened to my vision and suggested flowers that were in my color scheme and in season. She was very knowledgeable and stayed within my budget. Everything she created was perfect and exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond to help make the day special. I would highly recommend her.

~ Dorothea N.

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2012

Laurie did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. I gave her a base idea of what I was looking for an let her make suggestions and do what she thought would look the best as she has far more experience than I do ! The arrangements were breathtaking - the bouquets arrived right on time and were beautiful. Love that she had us do a spare bouquet for tossing so mine didn't get ruined. Lovely !

Sent on 09/19/2012

Emily · Married on 06/29/2008

Laurie Marshall Flowers did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding. All my guest were raving about how wonderful the floral arrangements were! It is so nice to look back through the photos and see all the colorful arrangements, they really made the day special! I would highly recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Flowers were beautiful and she was very flexible and worked within our budget.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Haley · Married on 06/09/2012

Laurie was great to work with. She was always interested in making sure I was comfortable with everything and that our arrangements, decor were what I was looking for. From beginning to end, Laurie wanted to make sure I was happy through out the process.

Sent on 10/17/2012