Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering Reviews

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 4
Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 5
Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 6
Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 7

Laurenda and her staff were so wonderful to work with while planning our wedding. They were so flexible and willing to work with all of our ideas. They truly wanted us to have a great experience and to not stress out about our catering needs. They were so accommodating and always professional even when we came into her restaurant to have planning meetings they would always feed us and work with us on any concerns we had. They even allowed me to come by early and pick up linens before the wedding so I could start decorating. We were also surprised at the amazing basket of food they gave us to take with us on our trip to Key West. It filled us up for two days and we now have a beautiful wooden basket to use for future picnics or road trips! The food was wonderful and we intend on keeping them apart of our lives by visiting the restaurant as much as possible now that the wedding is over. You will not be disappointed if you use them!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/10/2014

Laurenda and Chad were great!! They were very helpful and very professional! The food was so delicious!!! Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how good the food was! The presentation was so nice!! Mrs. Laurenda and her crew arrived on time and cleaned up afterwards she even packed my husband and I, food and cake in a picnic basket!!! I have a absolutely no complaints!! So glad we chose Laurenda's Catering!!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering's reply:

Thank you!!!! You are a baby doll! We had a ball at your reception & it will be the highlight of my wedding season & I am ordering some of those cake pops for my new grandbabies arrival!!! God Bless! Love ya , Miss Laurenda

Sharon · Married on 05/10/2014

Chad went above & beyond my expections. The food was wonderful. People were going back for 2nds & 3rds. So many people are still talking about how good the food was. If I ever need to caterer I will be using Laurend's again & again.

Sent on 06/11/2014

So far this year I have been apart of 5 weddings, and thus far Laurenda's has been one of the best catering services I have ever experienced. BBQ is fairly popular these days, but good BBQ isn't always easy to come by. Their food was by far one if the best I have ever had...and they even had grilled chicken, which was delicious!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • User4206878 · event on 05/05/2014

Laurenda's Catering was absolutely wonderful. They were very professional and went over and beyond their responsibilities to make sure that my anniversary was nothing short of spectacular. Every one of her associates were great, especially the one they call Peanut. What a sweetheart. He is such a hard worker and definitely deserves a raise; he continuously went out of his way to help make sure my every request was met, and he was exceedingly sweet to all my guests. I will definitely use Laurenda's Catering again, and I will certainly request that Peanut be there.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! The young man you referred to given name is Lewis Kincaid ! We love him too! He is a joy to work with & truly loves people! He has his own fan club at the Restaurant! Come by & see him. I am very blessed to have him working for me & all my other employees too! God is good to this girl! Thanks Miss. Laurenda

Tarik · Married on 05/03/2014

It seems a bit much to give someone 5 out of 5, but Laurenda's Catering deserves it and MORE!! They did an incredible job with presentation, friendly professional service, and quality and flavor of food. They thoroughly exceeded our expectations in every way. From set up to the incredible care basket they put together for my bride and me, we could not have been happier or more impressed. It has been almost two months since our wedding and we are still receiving complements on the catering.

To Mrs. Laurenda, her Executive Chef Chad, Lewis, and all of the other staff that helped...
    THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS FOR HELPING TO MAKE OUR WEDDING RECEPTION SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE!!

Sincerely,

Tarik Llano

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • W

Willie · Married on 04/26/2014

Laurendas' Catering is the best! I just cannot say enough about how helpful they were before, during and after our son's wedding reception. The food was delicious and the service exceptional. Laurenda, Chad & Jackie were all wonderful to work with as well as the entire staff that worked the event. If you are looking for a caterer I highly recommend Laurendas' Catering. They are superb!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

david · Married on 04/26/2014

Made it look easy. Great food an service

Sent on 12/07/2014

Chris · event on 04/24/2014

Always makes every event special, a joy to work with

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • brandy

brandy · Married on 04/12/2014

Amazing customer service! The food was delicious and we'll exceeds and pre notion of what wedding food tastes like. Laurenda, Chad, and the rest of the staff are just simply bar non my favorite vendor to work with in this entire process. I highly recommend them for any event needing catering.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Patricia · Married on 04/11/2014

Laurenda and Chad were wonderful. The buffet line was laid out beautifully and the service they gave our guests was professional, yet very warm and personable. Everyone really enjoyed the delicious and plentiful food . Chad was also our bartender ( thanks Chad!) They packed up the leftovers for us so nicely! And the picnic basket for the newlyweds was a wonderful gift. I would recommend Laurendas catering to anyone who loves the taste of good home cooking and service with a smile. Will be recommending them to my clients and friends. Thank you guys!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Helen · Married on 04/05/2014

Laurenda's was great! Every time we went to meet with her, leading up to the wedding, she treated us to dinner at her restaurant. Laurenda and Chad provided us with great recommendations for the appropriate food to serve and layout of the food. I always felt like they had everything under control and if I forgot something, they had already thought of it! I would definitely recommend Laurenda's Catering to anyone who wants elegant top notch home style food.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Sara · event on 01/24/2014

Laurenda's has handled a couple of our events. They are always professional and the food is amazing. We can always count on them to do an excellent and professional job.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Tangela · event on 12/22/2013

Amazing. I have used her catering since 2003. Different events . Baby shower, Christmas party. Easter events . Everyone that attended was blown away. Recomended her to co workrs & they also said THE BEST!!! Will continue recomending Laurenda 's cakes & catering . Using this catering for my daughters wedding in September 2014

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User3951853 · event on 12/10/2013

Excellent job as usual. The food was great and so was the service. Looking forward to next year party.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Julie · Married on 12/07/2013

Laurenda's is awesome! The food is excellent. The staff is so nice. I will definitely use Laurenda's again in the future! Thanks Laurenda's!!!! :o)

Sent on 01/20/2014

Elaine · Married on 10/26/2013

Laurenda's did a great job. The food was great and there was plenty! The cake was also delicious. Chad made sure everything was going well and he kept checking with me to make sure I was happy! Great job!

Sent on 11/15/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/19/2013

The staff is the best in the world. During the planning of the event, Laurenda met with us, answered emails and had wonderful suggestions. I would recommend her company to anyone. The food was excellent and presentation was beautiful. We loved Chad, the chef, Jackie, the food attendant and one more guy that I can't remember his name. Our wedding reception could not have been better!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Devan · Married on 10/18/2013

I was pleased with everything

Sent on 10/25/2013

Ariel · Married on 10/06/2013

Laurendas was everything I could have ever wanted for our wedding! All my guests wanted to know who did the catering. They had it set up so professional and in the exact way I had visioned! Not a thing I would have changed. Food was wonderful, chocolate fountain was a huge hit and the guys she had working for her was on top of things! I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for making our day that much more special :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

I recommend Laurenda's catering. The staff was so nice and helpful. They were the nicest and most down to earth people. The food was very good. I had a lot of good compliments. They don't add in silly fees or even gratuity. They let you decide what they deserve.

Sent on 11/10/2013

April · Married on 09/14/2013

I can't say enough about my wonderful experience with Laurenda's staff... Everything was so great. From the food to the warm hospitality while planning my special day... They all went above and beyond, I was very pleased. I will use them again for other events in the future.

Thank you guys for making my wedding day so beautiful at the reception... the food was outstanding

Sent on 10/27/2013

It's been 8 months since my wedding reception, and I am still looking back and smiling about how Laurenda's Family Restaurant and Catering made my special day so much fun! Laurenda is the sweetest person you will ever meet, and she will take care of EVERYTHING so that you won't have to worry! The food we chose was absolutely fabulous and so reasonably priced. I was so worried when I first sat down with Laurenda because I thought I could only afford a couple cheese plates and some punch, but our wedding reception is proof that Laurenda can work with ANY budget! I am still getting compliments on how yummy our food was! We even had a few hiccups at the reception and the staff adjusted, and handled it with flying colors! And our wedding cake! Wow was it fabulous! I highly recommend Laurenda and her phenomenal staff, especially her sous chef, they are a great team! Laurenda even made sure my husband and I had a picnic basket full of food to take with us on our honeymoon! She thinks of EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/21/2014

CHRISTIE · Married on 08/11/2013

I just want to say that Laurenda's Catering in Greer South Carolina has the best food around. Mrs. Laurenda and Chad provided me with an awesome wedding dinner. The entire staff was very professional and the food OMG!!!!! Was amazing! I eat there all the time. To this day, I still have people coming to me and telling me how awesome the food was. There are some wedding guest that goes to Mrs. Laurenda's to eat on Sunday's as well as during the week. I am and will use Laurenda's Catering for all of my church and personal business. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT JOB MRS. LAURENDA AND CHAD AND STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2013

Laurenda's Catering was everything I could have asked for. Everything was beautiful, the food was delicious and her and her staff were all so nice! She did everything I asked for and even more. She also did my cake and it was beautiful and just like what I pictured! The cake was so good! I will recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/04/2013