Lauren Weber Makeup Reviews

27 | Holmes, NY

27 Reviews for Lauren Weber Makeup

• Felicia

Felicia · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Lauren is so skilled at what she does and she is a total sweetheart! After having a less-than-pleasant makeup trial with someone else I contacted her and she did a fantastic job. I would reccomend her to ANY bride!!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2018

Lauren was not only super easygoing and fun to work with, but she always was amazing at making my wife and I look gorgeous yet natural on our wedding day!

From the initial communication, to the trial, to the actual day of, Lauren knocked it out of the park. We are two ladies who rarely or never wear makeup and we had no idea what we wanted, but she was so helpful and listened to our thoughts and the magic she did with her makeup brushes was so incredible. She suggested I go with a bolder pink when she saw my shoes the day of, and I am so glad she did, because it really looked so wonderful! Everyone who had their makeup done by her was so pleased too. Our one friend ended up being so bummed that she hadn't signed up to get hers done once she saw everyone else, and Lauren ended up fitting her in too!

Just as importantly, Lauren is delightful to be around. We all had so much fun getting ready, and she definitely contributed to that. I am so glad that we booked her, she was definitely one of our favorite vendors from the whole wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

I am so thrilled you were happy with everything! I had such a great time - Love & laughter everywhere :) Thank you!!!

Lindsay · Married on 08/12/2017

Lauren was a dream to work with! I had so many compliments on my makeup - and it was exactly what I wanted.. natural but with a touch of glam. Lauren is super sweet and really easy to work with.. Our wedding was in the NY Catskills but I'm based in NYC, so I loved that she comes down to the city once a month for trials, but was available to be up in our Catskills location for the wedding day. I found Lauren via a friend's recommendation (who looked stunning on her wedding day), so I would strongly recommend Lauren to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Loved working with you & your girls. It was a lovely day :)

Evan · Married on 06/03/2017

Lauren Weber makeup is great! Book a trial. You will love her service. She has great communication via email and in person. Several in our wedding party and my mother had their makeup done for our wedding day and I can happily say she is able to do the full spectrum of truly natural to all glommed up since our wedding party could select whatever style they wish. My makeup was absolutely perfect. For those looking for Catskills/Hudson valley makeup artist this is the person to hire.
    FYI, Lauren conveniently does makeup trials in Manhattan for those who choose to get married in Catskills/Hudson Valley but live in NYC.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

It was a pleasure :) What a beautiful day!

Elise · Married on 10/01/2016

First of all, Lauren is just an overall amazing person. She is warm and lovely to talk to and spend time with. On top of that she is such an extremely talented makeup artist. Lauren came to my house several months before my wedding and did an amazing trial run with me. I got so many compliments when I went out later that day with makeup still on. The day of my wedding she arrived at the location on time and ready to go. She did beautiful make up for 3 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and bride. She lovingly packed little touch up kits for each of us. Everyone looked so beautiful and we genuinely enjoyed Lauren's company while we got ready for the day!!

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

I wanted a natural look for my wedding and Lauren nailed it! We loved that she gave mini jars with our lip colors (specially blended by her for each of us day of) and blotting papers, which came in handy right before the wedding ceremony. She is also very careful about hygiene and doesn’t “double dip” in the make-up. Instead she mixes your color on a little metal palette and then applies! Lauren has a lovely, calm, cheerful disposition, which are the qualities you want in the people you’re working with leading up to and on the day of your wedding! She is also a great conversationalist, although if you prefer silence I’m certain she would not mind. Lauren asked me if I had any allergies before applying my make-up, and I did not think to tell her I was allergic to latex. When I had a mild allergic reaction in our first make-up trial to the latex-based glue for applying eyelashes, she offered a second make-up trial for free and came all the way into New York City after her day job to test a non-latex based glue. Lauren also worked very well with the other vendors (hair stylist, photographers and videographers), despite time constraints. If I need make-up done in the future, I will use Lauren again!

Tanya · Married on 06/25/2016

I decided to book Lauren after my friend used Lauren for her wedding and I'm so glad I did! Lauren was fabulous--poised, professional, knowledgeable, and personable, and everyone told me how happy they were with their make-up. She was on-time, efficient, and affordable. I felt so glamorous on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

kacie · Married on 05/14/2016

BOOK HER NOW! Lauren did my makeup, my bridedmaids makeup AND my Mom's makeup for my Catskills wedding this past week and we were all beyond happy with how we turned out! She was such a pleasure to work with and so fun (to the point where I honestly wanted to hang out and grab a drink together). She will immediately put you at ease with her laid back demeanor and she can do whatever makeup your heart desires! Huge bonus, she does trials in the city if that's closer for you. I have only amazing things to say and would highly recommend Lauren if you need a makeup artist! Thanks again Lauren and keep up the great work!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kacie. It was my pleasure!!

Lauren was absolutely amazing! Pure PERFECTION!!!! During my make-up trial, she really helped me find the kind of look I was going for, and took into account all the factors that were important to me. Throughout the many months leading up to wedding day, Lauren was always prompt to respond to emails and was so accommodating. With the craziness that can be wedding planning, Lauren handled everything with such ease that I never felt worried or concerned. On wedding day, she and her assistant were so attentive to all the bridesmaids’ styles and concerns, and made my mom and mother-in-law feel so comfortable during the process. She and the hair-stylist worked in sync with one another which made the morning run so smoothly. Truly an artist, I can’t say enough great things about Lauren. Down to earth and always professional, she captured exactly what each person asked for. For myself, I can say that she more that exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much Lauren!
    ~Kim

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! It was my pleasure to work with you and your beautiful ladies on your wedding day!

christine · Married on 12/05/2015

she did the makeup for the bridal party. as mother of the groom, and therefore of a certain age, I was hesitant to have my makeup done, fearful that it would be 'overdone.' When I saw the rest of the party, I wanted in. Lauren did the makeup so it was beautiful in person, and also great for photos, which would probably not have been the case if I had done it myself as I intended. I highly recommend her artistry!

bride probably signed the contract, but I paid

Sent on 04/03/2016

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy you joined in on the fun!

I cannot say enough positive things about Lauren. I had a trial with Lauren in Manhattan (I tried both regular makeup and airbrushing, and ended up doing airbrushing), and she came up for my wedding in Garrison, NY. I chose her after another trial with a vendor who applied "dramatic" makeup in a way that ultimately scared my husband. In hiring a makeup artist, I was basically looking for someone who could apply a significant amount of makeup in a way that would make me look flawless... without looking like I was wearing a ton of makeup in pictures or in real life. Lauren achieved this for me and for my bridesmaids and the mothers. I felt photoshopped. She has a laid-back attitude, yet keeps things moving efficiently. After multiple trials with other vendors, I am so, so happy that I chose to work with Lauren- the pictures are beautiful and I felt gorgeous. I keep finding myself wishing that I knew other people who were getting married in the New York area, so that I could refer them to her- she inspires loyalty.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Naomi! So happy that it was such a perfect day :)

Laine · Married on 10/31/2015

A friend of mine got her wedding make-up done by Lauren... and I truly had never seen her look more amazing. I was sad I didn't get my make-up done at that wedding (i was a bridesmaid) as everyone looked so ridiculous.

For my wedding, I knew I had to go to Lauren. We did the trial.... and she showed me a couple different options... one lighter and one more dramatic. Loved both... so booked her!

Wedding day, I had made some changes in color palette... and she was quick to adapt seamlessly. Her presence is very calming... which is exactly what you want day of. Only about 75% of the girls were planning to get their makeup done... but after seeing how amazing everyone looked... a few more asked if they could jump on board/pay Lauren. She was able to accommodate people (including my more than difficult/needy mother who she was WONDERFUL with)... and everyone was so happy with how they looked. In fact, one of the girls who has some self confidence issues.... was asking for pictures to be taken just of her and made one her profile picture (none of us can remember the last time she had a profile picture of actually her....).

She truly made everyone look amazing, is so nice, has such a great energy... She could not come more highly recommended!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Laine! :) This made my day. So thrilled you all were happy!

Peter · Married on 10/18/2015

Lauren was recommended to me by one of my friends who used her service for her wedding. She was so much fun to work with from the very beginning. She traveled to the city so that I can have my trial in Manhattan where I live. She was open to suggestions and created a look that was natural and beautiful. Unlike some of the other make-up artists who I've worked with who feel the need to make my Asian eyes look "American" or put so much make up on my face that I look like I belong on Broadway, she simply enhanced my natural features! She was funny, kind, and so helpful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you Son! It was my pleasure to help you and your girls get ready :)

Rena · Married on 09/19/2015

Lauren Weber did mine and my girls makeup for my wedding. I could not be happier with her. She did my makeup exactly how I wanted it and it stayed put all night long (over 10 hours from first look to reception's end). She was a dream to work with - extremely friendly, very organized, prompt and knowledgeable. She made the whole process so easy - even coming to me to do the makeup trial. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking to have their makeup professionally done.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Many thanks Rena! It was a great day :)

Lauren was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She found a slot for me to come do a trial in Manhattan fairly last minute and she used the inspiration from a Pinterest board that I created for just such purpose for the tiral. I loved the work she did, but decided to change the look for the wedding day after having a few days to process it. I sent her an e-mail letting her know and she was very accommodating. She brought the new lip color options the day of the wedding and did an INCREDIBLE job on my makeup. She was on-time, easygoing, had a cute little touchup set made for me, and didn't mind when my husband came and interrupted us a few times. :) Also, the logistical elements, like contract, payment, timing, etc. were all very straightforward and made the process go smoothly. Multiple people complimented me on my makeup and now having gotten the pictures, I love the makeup even more than I did on my wedding day. It really was perfect. I also loved having my lip color touch up set with me on my honeymoon, as I got to relive the wedding a little each time I put it on. I highly recommend Lauren!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Michele! So happy to have been part of your day :)

Lauren was recommended to me though my wedding planner in the Catskills. She was quick to respond to my emails and it was easy to plan a trial with her. Lauren is very knowledgable about makeup application and was able to help me find a look to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. On the day of, Lauren was very professional. She did an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. My makeup lasted all day and night, with no fear of eyelashes falling off. My makeup even looked flawless after a bit of tears during the ceremony! I was so happy with her work and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure. And I am glad it was such a beautiful day! Can't wait to see your pictures in the Pine Forest :)

MelissaJustin · Married on 05/09/2015

We got married at Full Moon Resort on May 9, 2015, and Lauren Weber was one of the preferred vendors on the venue's site. I am so happy she was recommended; what an amazing, talented person. I live in NYC, and Lauren had a studio in the city so scheduling my trial was super easy and convenient. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, so I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted - she had a Pinterest board that she suggested I look through and build on, and she helped me figure out the look I really wanted. At the trial, she made me so comfortable, making adjustments at each stage based on what I liked. I was really happy with the final product (and it lasted through a snow storm that day!) On the day of the wedding, not a single adjustment was needed - she nailed down the look perfectly (I wish she could do my makeup every day!) She also worked with each of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl and our different skin tones (we had a range of ethnicities), helping them get the perfect look they liked while still giving us all a cohesive look. She was also so great with my flower girl, who recently started watching makeup tutorials - she gave her a few tips and really made her feel like part of the wedding party with the "big girls". She also gave each of us a small container of the custom lip color she made for each of us, along with oil blotting papers all wrapped in a cute little bag. The makeup lasted all through the ceremony, dinner, and after parties (including through a few tears and some humid weather!) I couldn't ask for a better makeup artist. Thank you so much, Lauren! You were amazing!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you Melissa! I am so happy you chose me to be part of your wedding. Glad you had such a beautiful day!
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 03/28/2015

I'm so lucky my best friend hired Lauren to do her upstate wedding about nine months before my wedding. She did such an amazing job then (when I was a bridesmaid) that she was my number one choice when I was looking for a makeup artist for my own wedding.

Lauren is talented and does incredible work that lasts throughout the night. Additionally, she provides everyone with their own, customized lip color to take with them in case of touch-ups. My lipstick lasted all night, though, which was amazing, considering the drinking, eating and kisses that went on.

Not only is Lauren talented, but she is also just a really nice, cool person. It was great having her in the bridal suite while we were getting ready because she was fun to be around. That was important to me because we were spending a lot of time together.

We just started getting photos back from our photographer and the proof of her talent is evident. I look like me, just much better than normal. The makeup she did photographed beautifully and I could not be happier with the results.

Thank you Lauren! You are awesome!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lauren Weber Makeup's reply:

Thank you Lacey! I had so much fun helping you and your girls get ready. Can't wait to see your pictures!!! :)

Lauren is so good at what she does, she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful every since our trial. She makes her own colors so she writes down meticulous notes when you do the trial so she can replicate the color exactly for your wedding day. It's also so nice that she'll travel on-site!

When looking for a makeup artist for my wedding I was nervous because I'm not someone who wears a lot of makeup every day. I wanted to look nice for photos, but not look like a stranger! Lauren was recommended to me by a friend and she was amazing!

She came to my hotel room to get me ready and was very friendly and professional. She asked me exactly what I wanted and several times during the session, she stopped and had me look at the results to make sure I was happy will all my makeup. She gave me a very natural look that I was hoping for, but made my skin look flawless! Loved it!

Erica · Married on 08/23/2014

Lauren did the makeup for me, my mother, my sister and sister in-law at my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and we all looked amazing! When you have to spend a few hours in a room with someone on your big day, you want someone who you enjoy hanging out with, in addition to someone who will make you look beautiful. Lauren is a very sweet person and she made all of us look like our best selves. We did a trial first and I am really glad we did because I was able to meet her in advance and make sure she knew what I wanted. She really listened to me and made me up in a way that enhanced my natural beauty without overshadowing it. I wanted a clean look and she delivered. I highly recommend her!

Jane · Married on 06/14/2014

Lauren is a godsent!
    I admit I was nervous because I live in nyc and didn't know if I could find the same caliber of artist upstate, I knew when I met her that those nerves were quickly put to bed. She is amazingly talented, takes her time, listens to what you want. I loved that she took notes of the makeup she used on me during my trial so she knew exactly what I liked/wanted and there would be no guessing. I am also a little particular and wanted to try some different lip colors to see how they would look, Lauren never rushed me, took her time and made me feel comfortable the entire time.
    She also doesn't cake on the makeup, everything was extremely light so you didn't feel any heaviness (I wanted a natural "Bobby Brown/fresh look" so having light makeup was extremely important to me). Lauren also has a very light hand so having her do your makeup is super comfortable and her technique makes you look flawless.
    The day of my wedding, my mother wanted green eyeshadow, Lauren killed it! it was not only so natural looking, it was the perfect look to my mother's korean traditional dress (hambok).
    Lauren is soft spoken and has an incredible energy that just casts a calmness over everyone, its really quite impressive. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, she is the best of the best!!

Lorena · Married on 09/21/2013

Lauren is awesome!!! From the get-go she was super friendly and responsive via e-mail, which was very important to me as a busy working bride. She was so accommodating, and came to my house for a trial just a couple of days after I first contacted her. She really took her time during the trial, teasing out of me what I really wanted from my look. I knew that if she could make me feel glamorous in sweat pants on a Saturday afternoon, then the wedding would be awesome - and it was!

She encouraged me to do some dramatic fake lashes, as well as a nice dark lip color, which played so beautifully off my bouquet of dark calla lilies. The pictures came out so amazing, and all of my wedding guests could not stop telling me how beautiful my look was. And best of all - every stitch of makeup stayed put perfectly through a night of many tears and lots of intense dancing!

Lauren is sweet, kind, and very professional - I can't recommend her highly enough!

Mary Ellen · Married on 10/06/2012

Lauren Weber was fantastic! My makeup was flawless and just what I wanted..Plus she made up my mom and matron of honor and added a few sparkles to my flower girls. Lauren kept me feel like a princess and kept my nerves at bay. I would recommend her to everyone.

Anna · Married on 09/01/2012

Lauren did makeup for me and 5 others at my wedding. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm super picky about my makeup and I wouldn't have changed anything!

About 6 months before my wedding date, Lauren drove all the way into NYC for my trial, even though the wedding was up in the Catskills. She came to my apartment and spent more than an hour working with me to figure out exactly what worked. The best part is, if you book her after your trial, she puts a large part of what you paid for the trial towards the price of the wedding day makeup!

She did makeup on women of a variety of different ages and everyone looked fantastic. No one looked overdone or "made-up," but at the same time, we all really looked our best. And I didn't touch up my makeup ONE time during the wedding. It still looked great at 1:00 in the morning!

Lauren and her assistant were so sweet and fun and were great to have around on the big day. Their work is flawless!!