Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography Reviews

Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography 5
Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography 6
Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography 7

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

Lauren did an amazing job!! Very organized and help keep the ball rolling with the time frame.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/02/2017

My husband and I have gotten pictures taken by Lauren three times now. She is very helpful and understanding. From location suggestions, to positioning us when we weren’t sure how to stand, and also adapting to unkind weather conditions she is a talented photographer. She is our go to, to capture an important events!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography 15
    Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography 16
    Lauren Saulnier Boutique Wedding Photography 17

jay · Married on 07/17/2016

Lauren was amazing. My wife and I eloped in May and had our wedding reception in July. From when we first met her, she made us feel like we were her first, last, and only client. She made us feel like our wedding experience was how she envisioned her own experience. We found our personal family photographer from now own.

Sent on 08/20/2016
  • Y

yesenia · Married on 06/24/2016

Where do I begin? When my husband and I first met Lauren, it was at the beach for our engagement pictures. Her fun, adventurous and positive attitude made that day amazing! She did everything within the time line she gave us and the pictures came out beyond beautiful; so beautiful that we needed to hire her for our wedding a few months to follow. Anyone who is either planning for their wedding or has had one, knows the time, stress and energy it takes. Before our wedding day, she met up with my husband and I at the venue to find the perfect spots for our pictures. On the day of our wedding, amongst the usual wedding chaos, Lauren was able to organize each group (grooms men, bridesmaid, family, friends) in an efficient and professional manner. To top it off, through the rest of the night, she treated me like I was family. What impressed me most, was how much Lauren went above and beyond for us. When my husband accidently stepped on my dress and tore the bussel, before I could even freak out, she quietly pulled me aside and fixed the bussel to my train so I was able to dance the rest of the night. She even helped hand out cake! I can go on, but just want everyone reading this to know that if Lauren is a part of your wedding, she will exceed your expectations, thanks again Lauren!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Becky · Married on 05/29/2016

Don't look anywhere else!!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

TRUST ME - you will not be disappointed one bit if you chose to hire Lauren as your wedding photographer!! I have never met another wedding industry professional who is as detailed and passionate about what she does! It was so obvious from the second we met her that she is 110% interested in capturing and honoring our unique love story. She has so many creative ideas and is open to all suggestions/wants. She is currently a hidden gem, but will QUICKLY rise to the top of wedding scene! I am not even one for leaving reviews on many services/products i buy, but I can probably write an essay on how much I loved Lauren & her husband! They make the best team and are both very professional, yet so warm & fun to work with. I honestly felt like she was an old friend! I'm elated that I will have these gorgeous photos to cherish for years to come. By far, the best money spent in our wedding budget!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Elza · Married on 04/06/2016

Lauren & Jason were AMAZING. After an initial misunderstanding, which was corrected immediately; we had our couples session at the Rose Garden in Balboa Park. Lauren and Jason were great to work with, and they made our first professional session fun and comfortable. My husband and I won't hesitate to book another session with them when the time comes. The final product was incredible! The pictures came out beautiful, and evocative of our love. They captured our relationship beautifully. I am incredibly grateful, and I would recommend them to anyone in need of photography. We look forward to our next session!

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • User6241703 · event on 12/23/2015

Lauren was very professional, but personable making all of us feel comfortable while she took the photos. Her photos are not just us looking at the camera, but she caught us looking at each other, they were the best. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. We were visiting California for a short time, we are from Nashville, Tennessee, she worked with us to meet at a good time for all.

Sent on 01/20/2016