Lauren Pauline Photography Reviews

31 | Tampa, FL

31 Reviews for Lauren Pauline Photography

Katherine · Married on 12/29/2007

Lauren was absolutely perfect. She was professional, helpful, and so nice. She put us at ease at our engagement session, and she did the same for the whole bridal party on the wedding day. She even gave Uncle Dave, an amateur photographer, some tips that he loved. Our pictures turned out gorgeous. She's not cheap, but she's worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 06/18/2008

Mary · Married on 06/09/2007

Lauren was by far one of the best vendors I had. The pictures I received were priceless and definitley worth every penny spent. She was fun to work with and the entire bridal party got along with her and her partner. The storybook album is by far my favorite keepsake from the wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2008

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2006

Hiring Lauren to shoot our wedding was such a great decision. She captured the emotion of our day beautifully. While an artist with her camera, she is also extremely personable and very easy to work with. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Stacey · Married on 07/07/2007

Lauren is an amazing photographer, she is very friendly and loves to capture the moment. She does a lot of candid shots which turn out great. She doesnt make everyone pose for every picture which really captures the moment as its happening. She took a TON of pictures and gives you the rights to all of them so you can print them at your leisure. She is willing to travel.

Sent on 01/04/2008

Angela · Married on 11/04/2006

Lauren was wonderful and a blast to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/08/2008

Mclean · Married on 10/03/2009

Lauren is incredible. I have so many beautiful shots of the most important day of my life. She captured every moment of the wedding...from the vows at the ceremony to my friends out on the dance floor. My husband and I are so grateful for memories to share for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/17/2010