Lauren McKeown Photography Reviews

Lauren McKeown Photography 3
Lauren McKeown Photography 4
Lauren McKeown Photography 5

Ashley Warner · Married on 10/28/2018

Lauren takes phenomenal pictures!

Lauren drove several hours just to be there to photograph our wedding! She is compassionate about her work and takes BEAUTIFUL pictures! She’s taken several shoots of our family and we always love the way they turn out!

Lauren McKeown Photography 6
    Lauren McKeown Photography 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Killoren · Married on 10/20/2018

Lauren is unbelievable

Forget looking at other photographers, comparing prices, asking for quotes. Lauren is hands-down the most talented photographer and best value you'll find anywhere. She is also one of the kindest people and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed so you can actually enjoy yourself... and the pictures afterwards. She gave us the best wedding gift of all: stunning photos that truly captured the happiness of our day.

Lauren McKeown Photography 8
    Lauren McKeown Photography 9
    Lauren McKeown Photography 10
    Lauren McKeown Photography 11
    Lauren McKeown Photography 12

Andrea Flesch · Married on 09/10/2018

Look no further

Lauren has been our photographer for 5 years and there is no one I trust more to capture the memories my family and I share. She takes each image with such care, and makes it her own. Every image is beautifully touched by her own artistic vision in such a delicate way. She gives you the gift of your family photos, and you can tell she enjoys what she does and treats the images as if they are images of her own family. Worth every penny.

Lauren McKeown Photography 13
    Lauren McKeown Photography 14
    Lauren McKeown Photography 15
    Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Simply amazing.

Choosing Lauren as our wedding photographer was the best decision we possibly could have made. Her pricing is so reasonable compared to other photographers of a her caliber. She was completely flexible with our schedule, she made us laugh, and she worked hard to capture all of the joy during our big day. I love that her rates include an engagement session! And the depth of emotion she is able to capture in her work is simply astonishing. My photos were my most prizes souvenir from my wedding, and I am so glad I chose Lauren for this extremely important decision.

Lauren McKeown Photography 16
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Erika Gibson · Married on 02/10/2017

Nothing less than amazing!

Lauren is absolutely phenomenal. She has done both of my couple photo shoots and I couldn’t be more pleased with her and how the pictures turned out. She maked me feel so comfortable during the shoots and caught the honest and true sides of me and my boyfriend. The natural lighting and angles she uses is breathtaking and so raw. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a portrait shoot or a couple/engagement/wedding shoot! She’s so worth it!!

Lauren McKeown Photography 17