37 Reviews for Lauren Lindley Photography

Additional Hours (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)

I was given a piece of advice early in our wedding planning that stuck with me – find a good photographer. It might have taken hours to find her, but I’m so glad that we took the time to find Lauren. Her elopement package for our small wedding in South Lake Tahoe was exactly what we needed, and the pictures make it look like we spent more than we did. She was able to capture everything from family portraits, intimate moments, and even got some random, impromptu moments we can share with family members. She turned our pictures around in less time than she originally thought, which was perfectly timed about a week after we returned from our honeymoon. We can’t stop looking at them! We can’t thank Lauren enough for everything she did, and we can’t wait to share our pictures with everyone!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was simply amazing! We are an easy going/simple couple and wanted our wedding and photography to reflect that. Lauren was flexible, very responsive, and fun! Without needing much information from us, Lauren showed up, and brought with her TONS of energy. She wasn't afraid to get right in there and get some great shots during the ceremony. We both have big families, and Lauren was so organized, getting all of our formals done in a matter of minutes so our guests could go on to enjoy the reception. She even laid down in the sand to get the perfect photos of us walking on the beach. We found Lauren to be very reasonably priced, and we got more than we thought we would for our money. I would recommend her over and over, and I hope we get a chance to work with her again.

Profile Picture HAILEY, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I totally love Lauren’s work! We had her documenting our small elopement wedding at Lake Tahoe and the pictures turned out to be wonderful! She was so easy to work with and we had so much fun with her. She responded super fast to our emails and it only took her a little over a week to get our pictures ready! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was just what we needed to get the best pictures for our wedding day...It rained with thunder and lightening for hours before our 5pm outdoor ceremony. Lauren was a champ and worked out alternate "first look" spots as well as offered to reshoot on another day in case we didn't get what we wanted on the actual wedding day. We ended up with an epic sunset and all of our pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined!!! We will cherish them forever, thank you Lauren.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

WE LOVE LAUREN!
I was lucky enough to come across Lauren's website when searching for the perfect photographer for our wedding in Kirkwood, CA this past August. Finding a photographer wasn't easy for me - package pricing was all over the place, I couldn't decide if I wanted 1 or 2 photogs, we weren't doing an engagement shoot so I needed someone that was comfortable with us right off the bat, and I wanted someone that knew Kirkwood. Luckily, I stumbled across Lauren! Not only does she love Kirkwood as much as we do, but she had done weddings there before - she knew the mountain and knew where to shoot without hesitation. She had a plan, and that made the photos quick, seamless and fun.
Lauren was awesome to work with from the get go. Getting in touch with her via e-mail was easy, and she was always quick to respond. We talked about what we wanted for our photos, and she sent us back an outline of how she would work the day out, which made things super easy. We then signed a contract, set up a payment plan (always nice to not have to pay these things up front), and that was that! As the wedding got closer and we realized we were really crunched for time, Lauren was happy & very accommodating to add on an hour (and probably would have been happy to add more). As our wedding was over 200 people, Lauren brought in a second photographer (Chris) which I highly recommend. It's fun to see what was going on in places we weren't, and the candids (and dancing photos) are awesome. She & Chris really captured some great moments.
We got our pictures about 1 month after the wedding, which wasn't a bad wait - it was fun to have this 'one more thing' to look forward to after the wedding (Lauren was also in contact updating us on her progress along the way). The pictures are absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier. Lauren is easy going, fun, made us feel comfortable & was one of the people that made our day so incredibly special. We highly recommend Lauren!

Profile Picture Michaela, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Lauren was so wonderful to work. I fell in love with every picture she took. We hired her as our engagement and wedding photographer and she seriously blew us out of the water. She responds quickly, has a wonderful personality, and is flexible. Not only did we get wonderful photos, but we had so much fun spending time with Lauren. The product we got was worth what we spent. The thing we cared most about with the wedding expenses was the photography because that is what we will get to look back on, and we are so happy with who we went with.

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVE Lauren!!! I contacted her after we booked our venue and new instantly she was the photographer for us. We were wanting to do portraits after our wedding either around or in the lake and Lauren was totally down to take us on an adventure! She also came to Dallas to do our engagement photos a few months before the wedding, which was great because we got to hang out and get to know her before the wedding. Even if you aren’t a huge fan of having your picture taken Lauren will make you feel comfortable. If you want a photographer who is fun, efficient, and takes stunning photos this is your girl. She captured so many great moments from our wedding day and we will cherish these photos forever. I honestly could go on and on, but the last thing I will say is if you choose to work with Lauren you will not be disappointed. She’s the best!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

LAUREN IS A PHOTOGRAPHY GODDESS AND YOU SHOULD HIRE HER FOR ALL OF THE THINGS!

We hired her for our engagement shoot and wedding. She is professional, fun, and she put us at ease. She was always incredibly responsive to my questions, in addition to having great ideas and suggestions. She even gave us awesome ideas for activities to do while we were in Tahoe for our wedding.

Our pictures are just incredible. She has a truly amazing ability to capture the important moments, raw emotions, and Tahoe gorgeousness. We could not be more pleased with how they turned out.

It's also worth mentioning that we had a tight timeline at our venue, and Lauren busted out our formal pictures so efficiently without being pushy about it. We got those babies done in record time, and they turned out great.

All of our guests absolutely raved about how awesome she was and about how unreal our pictures are. Go Lauren!!

She also had an amazing assistant, Nicky, who was also a delight to be around on the day of our wedding! She too has mad photography skills.

I even did a boudoir shoot with Lauren for my husband's grooms gift. The pictures are amazing, and I ended up having SO much fun despite my nerves.

Lauren is simply the best. Hire her! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren is phenomenal! Writing a review for her doesn't do her justice... but I'll try! Lauren traveled down to SF to take our engagement photos - the girl has NO TRAVEL FEES- which is crazy... on top of her already super affordable wedding package price! We had so much fun and our pictures really captured that! Lauren felt like a friend from the moment we met her. She answered my hundreds of emails, spent time with me on the phone, and always put me at ease and made anything I asked possible.

I was so excited to see Lauren again on our wedding day, and again she fit in perfectly with the whole group and really felt like a wedding guest more so than our photographer. And thank God for Lauren - she laced my corset, bustled my dress, and knew my veil was backwards, when my mom and sisters literally were clueless about what to do. She brought Nicky Lockman along as our 2nd shooter and she was amazing, too! We had so much fun with Lauren at the wedding and she went SO above and beyond for us!

When we got our wedding photos, I got butterflies! It is so amazing to re-live our wedding day again through her amazing work! The only problem is, now I'm glued to my computer because I can't stop looking at them!

I can't wait to see Lauren again and she will for sure be photographing all of our life events - maternity shoots, birthdays, anniversaries, I would even have that girl photograph my funeral if she could... she is that good! My whole family adored her and everyone agrees she really made our wedding special and captured moments like no one else can! Thank you, Lauren! YOU ROCK DON'T EVER CHANGE!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren is such an easy and reliable vendor to work with - her contracting process was all online and was very easy to work through. We had our wedding in Yosemite National Park and we were having difficulty finding a photographer that had a good eye for balancing the scenery of a place like Yosemite while still capturing the personalities of the wedding party and the couple. Lauren does an excellent job at capturing beautiful scenery as well as the people in the photos. I would highly recommend Lauren for any wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Lauren Lindley after my wedding photographer bailed on me a few months before the wedding! She was a wedding saver!! She worked so well with me and made me feel so much better about the whole situation that of course I thought was the end of the world! It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because Lauren was phenomenal the day of my wedding! She was right in the middle of all the action the whole day and the pictures turned out beautifully, they really captured all the action. I have so many memories from that day that I now have pictures to match! I can't thank her enough for all her hard work!!

Profile Picture Stefani, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren more than exceeded our expectations in every way. She was professional, friendly, and helpful throughout all of our communications before the wedding. She worked with us to set up exactly what we wanted for the wedding day--including an adventure up a mountain to take pictures in a meadow before the ceremony! When taking family shots, she was efficient and easy to work with. During the celebration, she managed to capture all the best moments perfectly, and at the same time she managed to stay out of the way and remain virtually invisible. Most importantly, the final product was fantastic. The photos were stunning and everything we could have hoped for. She really captured what the day was all about. We cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words to adequately describe the epicness that is Lauren. From the first email she was an absolute delight to communicate with and I just knew that she understood what I was looking for and would jive with our group. Her personality and energy shines above the rest yet on the day of the wedding it was almost as if she wasn't there and disappeared into sneaky photographer land. Looking through all our photos my partner and parents we were like " when did she do that" "how did she catch that photo?" We were beyond thrilled with the candid photos she captures as well as the efficiency with which she was ably to knock out family photos. Best of all she felt like part of the crew. I can't recommend her enough. Don't even hesitate. She rocks!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very careful when choosing a photographer since our wedding was going to be in outdoors, in bright sunlight, next to a reflective lake (basically, less-than-ideal conditions according to many photographers!) After looking through Lauren's portfolio, I was completely reassured that she would do a fantastic job. From the initial contact all the way through our wedding, Lauren was a dream to work with. She has an eye for incredible shots, and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest quality and best experience possible. I am so thrilled to have gotten the opportunity to work with her, and wholeheartedly recommend her!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so happy we hired Lauren to be our wedding photographer! What drew me to her were the beautiful and raw candid moments featured in her online portfolio. When I got a chance to talk to her, she was just as cool as she is talented. Our wedding pictures were everything I hoped for; she took some that made us look like we could be in a magazine, some of the beautiful little details we barely had a chance to appreciate on our big day, and dozens of authentic moments and priceless expressions. Especially since my family lives so far away and I hardly get to see them, it meant a lot to me to have high quality photos that would help us remember this celebration forever. You won't regret hiring Lauren to do your wedding photos!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It only took about 5 minutes after meeting Lauren that we knew she was the right person to photograph our wedding. We had one requirement of any would-be photographer... no posed photos! We wanted to capture those expected memories that would be missed while a photographer is spending time setting up "typical" wedding pictures. We wanted to unleash the artist in our photographer and let them freely exercise their craft. Lauren embraced this concept and at the same time gave us great advice to make sure we didn't miss any of the really important stuff. Lauren was incredible to work with and, while very professional, made it feel like we were working with a friend rather than a vendor. If you're shopping around for a photographer, you can stop now and just book Lauren before someone else does!

Profile Picture Jack, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Before I booked Lauren to be our photographer I did a lot of research on different photographers, both locally (to travel to the wedding), as well as, Tahoe photographers. When I came across her portfolio, I knew I didn't need to search any more. The quality of the images, the shots, and the raw beauty of the moments she captured left me feeling confident in booking her for our wedding. The first time I looked through our pictures I I was in ah at the pure beauty she captured, and each time I scroll through them now I relive our perfect day! Without a doubt, an incredible photographer worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kerby, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

Wow! We had our engagement shoot a few months ago, and I cannot rave enough about how fantastic Lauren is. She listened to all our ideas, made suggestions to make it even better, and was so incredibly responsive, flexible, and easy to work with that we felt at ease throughout the entire process, including during the actual shoot. The photos are spectacular and out of this world. We are so excited and looking forward to having her shoot our wedding later this year!

Profile Picture User4717851, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Like a good adult, I'm literally a year late in posting this. But seriously every time I look back at the photos and the experience Lauren provided us for our wedding, I kick myself for not reviewing her sooner. She became a friend and not just a vendor, A FRIENDOR IF YOU WILL, and the photos she provided perfectly captured all of the best memories about not only our special day, but our engagement as well. Her pricing was what we were looking for for the day for 1 photographer as well as engagement photos with a book that ended up being our sign in book! Everything about Lauren from first Skype to the last photo was amazing, and I highly recommend her. She was really great at taking into account all the nerdy things we wanted to do and executing on them with flair. I could ramble forever but seriously if you have a wedding or an engagement or any other photo needs, Lauren is yo gal.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren Lindley was our favorite hired vendor. Hands down. She is the right amount of laid back and direction giving. She has an eye for people, capturing them in their element, and showcasing the realness of all moments. She is phenomenal at what she does and you can tell she genuinely enjoys her work. She is a rare and beautiful find.

Profile Picture User5040919, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Lauren is AMAZING. She is fun and easy to work with, which is great. But more importantly she is also an INCREDIBLE photographer. Sorry for the all caps, but seriously. The photos she took are absolutely stunning. Everyone who has seen them has wowed over them, and a couple have asked where one earth we found her. She captured all the fun and beauty of the wedding and reception in a way the average wedding photographer just can't.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Multi. Locations

Lauren was great to work with! She is so responsive, and was wonderful day of. We loved our pictures, and everyone (including us) were so impressed with how quick we got our pictures back.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

My husband and I were so happy with our wedding photographer, Lauren. We met up with her a few months before our wedding and got along fabulously, and she's always very responsive over email. She even sent a little thank-you gift of homemade granola when we signed our contract. Adorable. She was wonderful on the day, capturing shots of our guests laughing and dancing without being at all intrusive. And, she took off her shoes and walked out into the freezing-cold water of the Truckee River to take some really cool photos of us standing in the empty riverbed. The best endorsement is the many compliments we have received about our wedding photos from family and friends.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Lauren was amazing! She was the photographer for our wedding at Valhalla in October 2015. She had awesome response time when we were planning everything, and we LOVE all of our pictures from the wedding. Lauren has a great eye for the pictures she is taking, and she kept all of our people in line when doing the formal family shots. I definitely recommend Photo Booth for every one doing an event with Lauren! I love the fact that we get to download all of the pictures too. I highly recommend Lauren to anyone need a photographer!

Profile Picture Dondra, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book lauren!! She's exactly who you want for your big day, she really has an eye for capturing those special moments. You won't even know she is there either. She's fun, energetic, loud (which is awesome for family photos) she's perfect. Her photo booth was also amazing, my guests LOVED it and we've got many photos to prove that! :) She's also very fast at getting photos to you, I got married a month ago and have all my photos. Very impressive. Don't look any further, Lauren is your girl!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/18/15, 1 Review