Lauren Gulick Photography Reviews

5 | Monroe, NY

5 Reviews for Lauren Gulick Photography

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2013

Lauren is wonderful ! A truly talented photographer. She a a pleasure to work with, makes you feel comfortable behind the camera and you can tell she is passionate about what she does. Lauren's hard work and charismatic charm come through in her photographs. Each photo is unique and warm. I really enjoyed having her shoot our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! Thank you, Lauren! You are an amazing person :)

I am soo glad I chose Lauren as my photographer for my wedding! She was professional throughout the whole process and was very creative! I could not imagine our wedding pictures to be any more beautiful! Lauren did an outstanding job!

great prices and services. i have not seen the pictures yet, but i am sure they are fantastic. everyone at my wedding raved about how good she was. no complaints

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2013

Lauren was amazing not just on the day of the wedding but the months leading up to it! I must have canceled our engagement photo shoot with Lauren a dozen times and with short notice most of the time and not once was she fazed by it. The day of the wedding she arrived early and was ready to start shooting! She was not only sweet to our families but my guests too. I can't tell you how many people came up to me after the wedding a praised Lauren. She is a true professional and I could not be happier.

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2013

Lauren Gulick was truly a joy to work with, :-D! She was extremely personable, professional and is highly skilled at her craft! I enjoyed both our engagement photo shoot with her and having her there with us on the day of our wedding! The engagement photos were exquisite and I can not wait to see my wedding photos once they are finished. Thank you for your amazing job and being a special part of our day!