Lauren Fryer Photography Reviews

Lauren Fryer Photography 4
Lauren Fryer Photography 5
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 11/04/2018

I could not have dreamed of a better photographer!!

Lauren! What can I say about Lauren. She is amazing, incredibly knowledgeable, and professional to boot. She’s a great laugh when you need it and an idea bank when you’re stuck. Always there with great direction and a great story or two, we’ve gotten in to her “Client for Life” program to keep her around for years to come!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Fischer · Married on 05/05/2018

Bridal portrait, engagement, wedding

Lauren is one of the kindest, most talented people I have ever met. She adds a wonderful fine art touch to her photography that will turn your wedding photos into a work of art that you will cherish for the rest of your life. We hired Lauren to photograph our engagement session, bridal portrait, boudoir, and wedding. Lauren was professional, kind, accommodating and creative throughout the entire process. She was open to our ideas and helped us to capture our vision each time that we worked with her. For our wedding day, she had an additional photographer to help capture all of the angles and details that meant so much to my husband and I. They both, truly, did a spectacular job! We are also excited to have gotten Lauren’s “Client for Life” package and can’t wait to create those heirlooms with her as well! I definitely would recommend Lauren Fryer Photography for any of your life milestones, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Lauren Fryer Photography 6
    Lauren Fryer Photography 7
    Lauren Fryer Photography 8
    Lauren Fryer Photography 9
    Lauren Fryer Photography 10

Krista · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren is so talented and so easy to work with. We did our engagements with her which helped get us acquainted, and we knew after that shoot that we were definitely going to book her for the wedding. She was so flexible- travelling all the way to our hometown in Missouri, and bringing her assistant, to shoot our wedding. We are in love with our photos- we definitely made the right choice.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Janiene · Married on 10/09/2015

Lauren is absolutely amazing! She is by far one of my favorite vendors and I am SO glad we found her for our wedding! Her work and style of photography is incredible, especially for her price...you will not find a better value anywhere. Her communication is great and she is so sweet and easy to work with. We got so many compliments on our pictures and we are so excited to now have a photographer for every precious moment in our lives. Thank you Lauren for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2015

Couldn't of asked for better photos!!!! Best investment ever.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Bethany · Married on 06/12/2015

Lauren was amazing! She was so kind and flexible and made all of our photo shoots seem natural and fun.
    She worked magic with her schedule to meet with my husband and I whenever I flew into town (usually around holidays or busier times). For our engagement pictures, we had an extremely small window where I was local and she braved 35 degree temperature and sleet to do an outdoor photo shoot with us downtown by the Pearl Brewery. On our wedding day she was on top of every detail and did a phenomenal job taking beautiful images. Our wedding images turned out STUNNING. She had extremely fast turn around and within two weeks we had a copy of all of the images. We could not be happier!

Overall, Lauren was extremely professional, flexible and great to work with. She perfectly captured our wedding day and provided us with some incredible art pieces to remember it by.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2015

Lauren is absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer for my big day! She was incredibly caring, understanding and fun! It made it so easy to do my bridal portraits and wedding photos with her, it was never awkward or stiff, she makes the whole process feel very natural and the end results are gorgeous! Lauren always responded to my texts, phone calls and emails promptly and you could tell that she genuinely wants to speak with you and make sure that you get everything you want. I would recommend Lauren to everyone, the photos from the bridal portraits and the wedding are perfect and she is such a sweet person! THANK YOU LAUREN!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Virginia · Married on 12/13/2014

Working with Lauren has been such a blessing! My husband and I fell in love with her black/white pictures and dramatic yet natural portraits. When got to know her, we knew she was a perfect fit.We were budget conscious and the packages she offered allowed us to get the most out of our money. She was patient and made honest recommendations according to what we wanted. She was a very involved in helping us pick locations, provide ideas and discussing day-of photo ops.

During our engagement session, we were impressed! She let us do our own thing instead of stiff poses we wanted to avoid. Whenever she wanted to get the shot just right, Lauren was never overbearing. She was even open to our dog being part of the session! When the big day finally came - she outdid herself. She went above and beyond, calming me down during the frantic moments that never go according to plan. She kept her cool during all of the madness, became my advocate when problems arose and didn't let language barriers keep her from doing her job. Lauren remained focused produced breathtaking images regardless of the circumstance.

Lauren’s gift of transforming the everyday into something gorgeous is evident, she’s also a stealthy photo ninja! She captured pictures that we didn't even know she had! We’re overjoyed to see all the extraordinary wonders she managed to get and couldn’t believe how attentive she had been throughout the day.

The services she's provided since have been impeccable, and always expresses genuine friendliness months after our wedding. Lauren takes pride in the products she offers and it shows. Each item we've received has been high quality and surpassed any expectations. We are fortunate to have met Lauren and honored she has become such a huge part of our wedding. We look forward to continue working with her and recommend her to everyone!! In Lauren, we've found an amazing photographer that sincerely loves what she does and a friend.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Virginia · Married on 12/13/2014

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lauren is one of a kind. When we first met her, she showcased her work and let us know what she had to offer. Her work was absolutely amazing. Lauren is very different from other photographers. Her professionalism and dedication to her job made us want to book her. She is such a wonderful photographer and has a great personality which makes it easy to get along with her. On the day of the wedding, Lauren came loaded with her cameras and camera holster. She was ready for a shoot-out. Our families noticed Lauren was everywhere taking pictures. She has a great eye and took wonderful pictures. Not only does Lauren try to capture one of the most important days of your life, but she builds a bond with you and she truly does care about her clients. After the wedding, we had a Christmas photo shoot with her and it was awesome. We got some really great pictures! We can wait for our next photo shoot with her!

Sent on 12/08/2014

LAUREN FRYER IS A PHOTO NINJA!!!!!! She was so sweet to complete business with, and she made sure that every photo that I wanted was completed! She was all over the place the day of the wedding, making sure that all the important photos were taken! She made sure that all of us looked our best in all of our pictures. She truly is an artist when it comes to taking wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/20/2014

I could not have been happier with our wedding photos. Lauren is a very talented photographer and made us feel comfortable the day of our wedding. She really helped us stick to our timeline that day, and we got some amazing shots. She takes her work seriously, but is fun to work with and offers a great value for the quality of work. I appreciated how quick she was to respond to emails/texts and she really puts a lot of thought and effort into presenting your photos. Everything we ordered from her was always wrapped nicely in a cute monogrammed bag. It's these special touches that show how much she loves her work. I would highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to use her photography services again in the future! Thank you, Lauren! :)

Sent on 11/26/2014

Justine · Married on 10/11/2014

Lauren was always very kind and patient with me and all my questions. I am NOT photogenic at all and she is able to capture what beauty I seldom could get taking snapshots myself or with friends. My new husband isn't very photogenic either and she made us both look awesome in her pictures! I was worried about having a double chin and she took all the right angles so I look darn GOOD in my photos. Oh yeah! Hire her if ya'll want to look hot on your wedding in person AND in the pictures!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Cara · Married on 08/23/2014

Lauren and her second shooter were incredibly easy and flexible to work with. We were in a sticky logistical situation as my husband and I lived apart and neither of us lived close to San Antonio. Lauren answered all of our questions timely and took all of the worry off of our shoulders, even from afar.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Lauren was a blast to work with! The work she creates is absolutely gorgeous! I had the pleasure of having Lauren take my bridal portraits and I could not have asked for a better experience. Her turn around time for the high quality prints is nothing short of amazing, especially for a procrastinating bridesmaids like myself. My husband and I have several friends of ours who are getting married soon and we have already recommended her. Thank you again Lauren!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Rochelle · Married on 03/01/2014

I had a great feeling about Lauren from the start. She was super personable, and best of all didn't charge us for transportation fees (we got married in Wimberely). She constantly kept me posted during the pre-wedding process. She had me fill out a questionarre to personalize my picture style better. Her prices were by far the best compared to the competitors, and her work was just as good. She is reliable and goes above and beyond for her clients. She even helped me strap up my wedding dress. She is also awesome after she takes your pictures. She provides them in good timing after taking them. She even recently sent me a thank you letter and a personalized picture with our last names and wedding date. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2013

We were so pleased with our engagement photos by Lauren Fryer Photography. Lauren is super sweet and great at what she does! The morning of our photo shoot it was cold, gloomy, and drizzling. I was worried that our photos wouldn't look great but Lauren reassured us that if they didn't we could reschedule. Well we didn't have to because they came out AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe how good they turned out even with the nasty weather. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Lauren Fryer Photography to anyone looking for photos.

Sent on 04/14/2013

dawn · Married on 08/24/2012

she was amazing ! so
    sweet and accommodating

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 07/13/2012

Lauren, performed photography services ar our wedding and she was absolutely phenomenal! She came professionally dress with tons of ideas to make our wedding portraits candid. She not only provided quality images and professionalism, but she also gave great customer service, and my family had nothing but great things to say about her. If you are looking for great work at competitive prices, look no further you have found Lauren!

Jacklyn McJunkins
    Owner of Utopian Moments Event Planning

Sent on 09/04/2012

Chanda · Married on 09/27/2013

After meeting with Lauren, we were convinced that she was exactly what we were looking for. She is very professional, yet down to earth and is willing to listen to and work with her clients. I was attracted to her organization and professional and uniformed marketing; from her website to her iPad cover! During the months leading up to my wedding, Lauren kept in touch and eased my nerves. We worked together via Pinterest to share ideas of photos that I wanted her to take at our wedding. Lauren came through with everything she promised and more! The day of the wedding she took charge and made me feel so comfortable that she was getting the best shots possible. Once I viewed my online portfolio I was beyond impressed! Lauren was very creative in the photos she took, she captured the atmosphere, the love and the joy of the day through her camera. She gave me many of the candid shots I asked for and came up with some beautiful and memorable shots that I absolutely love! When I look through my photos, I feel like I am reading a story! Our Story! Lauren is very prompt in her response and was sure to address any and all questions I had. She made beautiful adjustments to some of my photos and worked with me to add some special touches to the photos of my choice. Lauren was a great pleasure to work with and she made me feel like I was her most important client! While she is newer to the business, my husband and I both know she has a highly successful future in photography ahead of her! The steps she has taken to put her business together is very impressive. Outside of memories, your photographer is the person who is going to ensure you have lifelong memories of that most special day! It's so important to work with someone who understands your vision and who will capture that day for you. Lauren did just that for my husband and I. Thank you Lauren Fryer and may you have many years of success!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Krystal · Married on 03/16/2013

Lauren is very personable and fun to work with during our engagement session. Very professional presentation of the products and willing to work with your schedule.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Victoria · Married on 05/28/2016

3.2
      3.5
      3.5
      1.0

When we hired Lauren, I specifically remember asking her a question on the resolution. She confirmed it was high resolution. So immediately, I was excited to share my digital photos on any social media.

The pro of Lauren Fryer Photography it is very organized in her packages. Such as the engagement session, bridal session, and packages for the wedding. Our first session was the Engagement session. It went very well however; the digital photos in the Engagement session could have had better resolution. The digital photos I purchased in my package were not high resolution nor the album we purchased. It appeared the background was higher resolution than my husband and I.

The biggest con about Lauren Fryer Photography was the flexibility. I understand, this is a business, but the inability to meet us on a weekend is a detractor, due to the fact that my husband and I work long hours during the week and meeting during the week was often very problematic. Lauren sometimes had issues showing up on time to our appointments.

During the wedding ceremony and reception, Lauren did an excellent job arranging and taking photos. She orchestrated everything well with regard to the formal photos after the ceremony and led us effectively through the reception photos, all of which came out very well. We had one gripe about an action she took toward the end of the reception, which was to call us away from the party for a slideshow that she put together. This probably could have been done at a later date, as the reception is an event wherein the bride and groom need to be attentive to their guests at all times. Despite this minor issue, the ceremony and reception went well and the photos were excellent.

The products we have received have been excellent; we love the photo album, the USB was comprehensive, and wall portraits were excellent. Lauren worked with us extensively on selection and we feel she did an excellent job on this.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lauren Fryer Photography's reply:

Victoria and Chris,

Thank you for you review. I am sorry that you guys were not 100% satisfied with everything we provided to you. This is the first we are hearing of all this, we truly wish you would have voiced a concern during our time together. We would have been more than happy to rectify any image issues. We felt we were very accommodating in working around your busy work schedule, we also are very busy on the weekends shooting weddings and other sessions. For the complimentary slideshow we gave you at the wedding, it is a new service we are trying out, so thank you for the feedback on that, we are always striving in bringing better services to our clients. Your business means the world to us, thank you again for inviting us along to capture your beautiful story.