Lauren Day Photography Reviews

Lauren Day Photography 4
Lauren Day Photography 5
Lauren Day Photography 6

Alyssa · Married on 01/06/2018

If there were more possible stars, I would choose them! Lauren repeatedly went above and beyond what we ever expected or hoped. When it came to our complimentary engagement session, Lauren started to ease our nerves from the first greeting. That easy, yet professional feeling never ceased in our months of communication and planning. Lauren graciously helped me create a timeline for the day of the wedding, continually checked in on how I was handling the stress of planning, and on our wedding day removed every ounce of worry. Lauren even brought me food as I was hidden away waiting for the reception!

But beyond all those things that went above the call of duty, Lauren is an amazing photographer. She captured every moment we hoped for and even more besides. I am beyond thankful for the peace we had on our wedding day knowing we could trust our photographer to capture it all. The day went by so fast, that the moment I got our pictures in my email I took my time reveling in all the sweet moments Lauren captured and reliving the beautiful day we had. If I could choose a photographer again, I would pick Lauren one hundred times over. I highly recommend Lauren Day Photography as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Alex · Married on 10/28/2017

Wow I don’t even know where to start! Not only is Lauren such a sweet, wonderful person, but she is an amazing photographer. She has so much fun with you during your session with her, but at the same time, she’s stays very professional. She was my wedding photographer, and I am so so happy that I chose Lauren! She captures every special moment, even when you don’t realize it at the time. I know I will be asking her for more sessions (like baby sessions!) in the future for sure! You won’t regret picking Lauren to capture your special memories!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Lauren Day Photography 7
    Lauren Day Photography 8
    Lauren Day Photography 9
    Lauren Day Photography 10
    Lauren Day Photography 11
    Lauren Day Photography 12

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

I feel so blessed to have had Lauren as our wedding photographer! She did an absolutely fantastic job of documenting not only our wedding, but also our engagement. She is so personable and exudes a love for what she does. This sweet girl is nothing short of amazing. As an event planner, I have worked with a lot of photographers and none compare to the professionalism and care Lauren offers. Lauren is genuinely special and her photographs speak to her immense talent. Book with Lauren...you won't regret it even for a second :)

Sent on 12/07/2017