Lauren Daversa Events, LLC Reviews

35 | Jupiter, FL

35 Reviews for Lauren Daversa Events, LLC

• User3384086 · Recently married

Lauren is absolutely amazing! Her talents are exceptional, she created the perfect wedding for us. Planning our wedding with Lauren was so much fun. I already miss her, the emails, meetings and fun chats.
    Lauren and her assistants allowed us to have a fabulous and stress free day. We were able to enjoy every minute of it. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2014

philip · Married on 09/19/2015

Lauren was just phenomenal. We used LDE for "day of" services, but experienced more like "month of" services. Great ideas, so much energy, and so many great ideas. She knows the best of the best when it comes to vendors, and is well respected amongst her colleagues. Her skills insured an absolute perfect day, and we will forever be grateful to her for executing a wedding that people were in awe of.

Sent on 10/15/2015

LDE was great every step of the way. The venue and vendor alternatives presented to us exceeded our expectations. They listened to our ideas and were excellent at handling stressful situations. The day of the wedding Lauren and her team were very professional. Everything went perfectly and we could relax and enjoy our big day.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/19/2013

I had a lot of fun with Lauren! She listened to all my ideas and helped give me guidance on how to make them fit within our budget. Lauren had a very good relationship with all of our vendors, which made us feel very comfortable going forward with them. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of as Lauren handled everything smoothly and without a hitch. If anything did go wrong we don't know about it ;)

Sent on 01/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2013

Lauren Daversa was absolutely the best choice I made in planning my wedding. We had a large wedding and she made the planning/day of so enjoyable, seamless and fun. Lauren is extremely organized and covers all aspects of your wedding day. I can say my wedding was completely perfect and I really attribute that to Lauren. I could not have done it without her!! She's the best!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Allison · Married on 03/16/2013

Look no further than LDE! Lauren is an exceptionally talented, organized, and experienced planner who will help turn the vision of your wedding day into a reality. With Lauren and her team overseeing the day-of details, our wedding was even more perfect than we could have imagined! The day ran smoothly from start to finish, allowing us to feel at ease and enjoy every moment.

Leading up to our wedding, Lauren helped us in making sure that every aspect of the ceremony and reception was thought through and covered. She has a natural sense of style for organizing a beautiful wedding and brings forth great ideas from her experience with different types of weddings while listening to the vision and budget of the bride and groom. Her attention to detail is exceptional and her ability to effectively coordinate with the different vendors is extraordinarily helpful considering how busy a bride is while planning her wedding! Lauren's connections and relationships with different South Florida vendors is also valuable.

When you decide to bring Lauren into your wedding planning, you quickly realize you've made the right choice. She is a hard working professional who is dedicated to making your day perfect, just as it should be. Thank you, Lauren!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Katharine · Married on 03/16/2013

In a word, Lauren Daversa (and her team aka Lauren Daversa Events (LDE)) – is Amazing! As the mother of the bride, I was more than thrilled with the service and guidance Lauren provided, leading to and during the day of our daughter’s beautiful wedding.

Contacting Lauren about 1.5 months in advance of the wedding, we thought her service the “Day Of” would be a luxury to relieve some of the last minute pressures from the family. However, Lauren came to us with great insight to assist with so many details of planning and executing our bi-cultural reception that we had not considered, that I quickly realized that we had not called her a minute too soon! Lauren shared her vast South Florida and New York experience and professional resources freely. She listened to our vision and supported our ideas while skillfully organizing reception venue and service details, to-do timelines and multiple vendor communications and schedules. LDE attended our traditional church rehearsal and ceremony; always there to support us and answer any questions that may arise. In retrospect, if we had known how valuable Lauren’s service was, we would have requested her assistance many months in advance!

The “Day Of” Lauren and her team coordinated behind the scenes with our excellent chef and other vendors to ensure perfect preparation and set-up. Upon arrival at the reception, I was completely blown away with how beautiful everything looked! Lauren and her team worked tirelessly and communicated well with vendors and guests throughout the evening to bring the highly anticipated tone and seamless realization of our most wonderful, simply elegant wedding reception and celebration!

I highly recommend LDE for planning any important event, especially weddings. Lauren Daversa and her team brought amazing talent to planning and implementing our most important event in a professional, realistic, thoughtful and enjoyable manner.

Thank you, Lauren!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2013

Lauren of LDE events is a true wedding professional. She is very smart and knowledgeable and will make any bride feel at ease during the wedding planning process and on the wedding day. Lauren was my Day of Coordinator and we were so happy that we chose her. She is very detailed and ensures that the month leading up to the wedding and the wedding day goes smoothly. Also, she is well liked by the other wedding professionals and has great connections with all of the vendors. It was so easy to connect with her on our initial meeting that I did not meet with any other coodinators. She was able to see and understand the look I was going for with my wedding and provided great suggestions and style. I was very pleased with the detail and attention she was able to provide for me and my wedding! If you are looking for a reliable wedding planner, book Lauren from LDE, she is the BEST!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Allison · Married on 02/16/2013

I cannot say enough about Lauren from Lauren Daversa Events! She was the most professional vendor I worked with for my wedding. She was extremely prepared and was totally on top of her game. She was able to accomodate us for "day of planning" and everything went perfectly, because of her! My husband's jacket button needed sewing, she was on it. She made sure everything went on flawlessly. I was one of those brides that thought I had everything figured out and didn't need a wedding planner but boy am I glad (and lucky) that Lauren and her staff were there with us on our big day! Thanks Lauren!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2012

Lauren Daversa turned our dream wedding into reality.

She is incredibly talented with décor. The interior of our venue was a blank slate, and we were looking for a modern look with a bit of a nautical feel since our venue was on the Florida Intercostal. Lauren was completely in charge of the décor design and setup – from the chair rentals to the flowers to the many items we had hanging from the ceiling (chandeliers, branches and capiz shells). She custom designed the look, and when I walked in the venue the day of the wedding, it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Lauren has great connections. We had seen photographs from Cengiz at Adagion Studios, and we had to have him for our wedding! Lauren, of course, is good friends with Cengiz, and we were able to secure him for our wedding date. We didn’t even know where to start with the other vendors, and Lauren walked us through the process and introduced us to the best vendors in the industry. We could not have been happier with everyone we worked with on our big day.

She is very organized. My husband and I live in New York City, and our wedding was in West Palm Beach, so we had to fly down to do a lot of the planning. Lauren walked us through the process step by step, kept us on track, and set up vendor appointments for us each time we came down. She kept the process smooth and fun.

She is not just a wedding coordinator, but also a friend. We began working with Lauren about 11 months before our wedding, and by the time our big day rolled around, it felt as if she was part of the bridal party.

I still remember at the very end of our reception, my husband and I hopped into our getaway car, gave each other the biggest smile and said “that was perfect”. We cannot thank Lauren Daversa enough for everything.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jacy · Married on 08/04/2012

Lauren and her assistants helped us with the day of coordination, and I can't imagine my wedding day going as smoothly as it did without her. My friends and family were extremely impressed with her as well. I really wish I had found out about her earlier so she could've planned the whole wedding!! She's very thorough and professional - and as someone who notices details, I really appreciated what she brought to the table and most importantly, was able to trust her work.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Gretchen · Married on 05/05/2012

Do not waste time contacting other wedding planners, Lauren is the best! Unfortunately I didn't find her until a few weeks before my wedding, but I wish I had worked with her from the beginning. From our first conversation I knew that she was extremely professional, experienced, and capable of pulling off my perfect wedding. I had done most of the planning myself over several months, and had met with three other wedding planners who let me down by being unreliable and unprofessional. Lauren did absolutely everything I expected of her and more. She is very organized and detail oriented. She always promptly answered my calls and emails. She did not overlook one detail. Everything was so well planned that I did not stress even for a second on my wedding day. I had a blast! I knew that if anything went wrong she would handle it and probably without even teling me. The thing I liked the most about working with Lauren is that she seems to just really love weddings and to enjoy her job. I can't imagine how many she has been to, but she seemed genuinely excited about our wedding and happy for us. It was such a pleasure to work with her and her team.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Laura · Married on 01/14/2012

Lauren provided "The Day Of" Services for our wedding and demonstrated that her and her staff are the best out there. She met challenges with ethusiasm and ease. Even our guests commented on the great job she did.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Anne · Married on 10/15/2011

My best friend was getting married and I was unable to be in the wedding due to being pregnant. I wanted to do something special for her, and yet keep it a surprise. When I found out that she was using a wedding planner, I was so excited to have a contact help me with the surprise. Lauren Daversa responded immediately to my request, along with a variety of ideas to fit my budget. She even went so far as to send me photos of different items when she was out shopping via phone, so that I could decide what would look best. She ended up creating a beautiful seating chart with a chalkboard look and then used coordinating frames with the table numbers drawn in chalk for the tables. Having Lauren there on site made things so much easier for me - she is responsive, creative, and dependable. She also sent me photos on the wedding day as I was in the hospital post labor! So whether or not you can make it to a wedding, if you wanted "gift" a part of the wedding, Lauren Daversa can make that happen!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Cole · Married on 10/08/2011

Lauren was amazing. She really helped out a lot and took a huge amount of stress out of our life. The wedding was a blast, I am sooooo thankful that she was are planner.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2011

So much goes into planning a wedding - vendor selection, timelines, details and the inevitable stress on that special day. It takes a skilled professional to manage the process seamlessly and keep the bride and groom smiling.

After speaking with several wedding consultants, Lauren was my perfect match. She reviewed all my vendor contracts with a fine tooth comb so we wouldn't have extra costs after the wedding. Her vendor relationships and negotiation skills helped us stay within budget. Lauren’s creativity and resourcefulness helped me pull together the escort cards, program and invitations – also recommending an amazing and affordable calligrapher.

Throughout the course of our planning, Lauren was always there to help me with wedding etiquette so I wouldn't leave anyone out and made our guests feel comfortable and included.

If it weren't for Lauren's guidance, support and personal attention, I would not have made it through the day stress-free.

Lauren – I can’t thank you enough for making my wedding day so special and in the end, becoming a dear friend. Any bride would be lucky to work with you!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Andrea · Married on 03/19/2011

Lauren became like a bridesmaid to me! My entire family had the year from hell and was too busy to help me plan my destination wedding. I was all alone and Lauren, who designed and printed our invitations and answered so many of my random wedding etiquette questions - because I was clueless and overwhelmed - is as grounded as she is chic. LOVE HER! She was a rock to me during such a stressful year for my family and for me, because planning a wedding is...not easy, to say the very least. Lauren's creativity, sweet touches, thoughtfulness, work ethic, attention to detail and support are so strong I highly recommend working with her - she will become like an extension of your bridal party!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Kat · Married on 02/12/2011

Lauren was wonderful to work with in every imaginable way. Timely, flexible, full of good ideas, responsive, hardworking and creative. We had a great experience working with her! In the days following the wedding, several people said to me "Your wedding planner was the BEST". It is one thing for me to notice because we had worked together quite extensively, but everyone else say it too. We would recommend Lauren to anyone who needed an event planner. We loved her!

Sent on 03/09/2011

Sharon · Married on 02/12/2011

Lauren is the quintessential planner. She is extremely professional and thorough as well as sweet and thoughtful. Lauren truly cares about her clients through and through. I had some unforseen things happen the day of the wedding and she came through beautifully! She is extremely helpful and creative. I remember my very first conversation with her, even before I booked with her, and how helpful and generous she was with ideas and tips. I could not have chosen a better planner or would have wanted to. Even though I only booked her for the day of, she was worth her weight in gold!!!! She is honest and represents everything that SHOULD be in the wedding industry. Even though Lauren is busy, she treats each bride as if they are a VIP and her only client! She has definitely found her niche in this life. She deserves 10's not 5's! Thank you for everything Lauren and I'm sorry it took so long to write this review.

Sent on 05/08/2011

Patricia · Married on 01/29/2011

Lauren Daversa planned my wedding and was a lifesaver! Both my fiance and I were living abroad at the time and we left most of the wedding planning to my mother. Hiring Lauren was the best decision we made, and resulted in a beautiful and flawless event. Her fee was the most valuable amount of money spent on the wedding and she was especially excellent at arranging vendors and solving problems when time was short. Most importantly, she handled my mother's frantic-ness so well that I could just ignore her and enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Jonathan · Married on 11/06/2010

With only 8 months to plan and a somewhat tight budget for 230 people, we had a mountain to climb. My wife and I feel as though Lauren Daversa created magic. She was absolutely amazing. We literally both received our dream wedding. I would strongly recommend Lauren for any event. She was quick to respond to every question and always had our best interest at heart. On top of everything she assembled an amazing team, one that we were completely blown away by. I can't thank her enough for the memories she help create. Well worth it!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Libby · Married on 11/06/2010

I was a skeptic when it came to reviews. I thought that most were written by the friends of the individual getting reviewed so they would have a favorable rating. This is not one of those!! I can not express how amazing it was to work with Lauren. We found her through a friend of a friend and we could not have been happier. We had an out of town wedding, so we were a little overwhelmed with trying to find vendors and venues. She helped us find ALL of our vendors and they were all fantastic!! She had all the vendors scheduled the day of and everything went off without a hitch. I can honestly say she is the reason we had an absolutely perfect wedding day.
    Oh! and for those of you thinking that it is an added expense that you might do without, just know that Lauren saved us more money than she charged us for her services.

Sent on 11/17/2010

melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

Lauren was my day of coordinator for my destination wedding in my hometown of Fort Pierce, Florida. I currently live in New York and needed someone local to help me with details leading up to our event. She is a wedding planning wonder! Everyone kept asking me if I was nervous leading up to the event, we had about 50 people traveling into town for the big day. I wasn't a bit worried because I knew she had everything in site and under control. It allowed me to focus my efforts and attentions on all of my family members and gave me the free time to enjoy the festivities without worrying about logistics. She took control an executed the day like a true professional! She knows all the right questions to ask and has her sites on the smaller details that make all the difference. My biggest worry was allowing my family (particularly my mother and father) to enjoy the festivities without worrying about the final wrapping up of the party. I was wisked away in my limo with the piece of mind that she was there to finalize the end of the party. She is worth her weight in gold and gave me the chance to dance the night away. Love love love you Lauren!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2010

Lauren was down-to-earth, friendly and very accomodating. She had great suggestions without applying pressure and her resources were invaluable.

I would recommend Lauren to all brides. She was so thorough that the week prior to the ceremony, everything was done and it was essentially stress-free. I got to concentrate on my family arriving and just relaxing.
    She is a gem.

Sent on 11/08/2010

A · Married on 10/09/2010

Planning a wedding can be very overwhelming, so it's important to have the right planner to guide you through the process. Lauren was a lifesaver! She answered all my questions in a timely manner. She understood my vision and was patient with me when I was indecisive (it took me forever to decide on invitations). Her attention to detail was what truly impressed me; she kept me "on schedule" by constantly following up via e-mail or text and sending me workesheets on everything from budget to etiquette. The day of the wedding, everything was flawless (if there were any issues, I didn't notice them). It was absolutely beautiful. My expectations when I started looking for a wedding planner was to hire someone that was professional, resourceful, detailed, creative and fun - Lauren exceeded all my expectations!

Sent on 01/03/2011