Lauren Cross Photography Reviews

1 User photo

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/17/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I cannot recommend Lauren enough. She captured the most genuine moments on my wedding day that I will cherish forever. She was super fun to work with and had a keen eye for the perfect placing to make the picture turn out beautifully. I plan to use her again when we have a family of our own one day because she is just so good. If I were you I would hire Lauren to capture your perfect day!
    Katie Married on 08/25/2018
    Lauren is the absolute best to work with and the sweetest person! Her love for photography shows in her pictures and the quality that she offers. My husband and I had Lauren do our engagement and wedding photos and have loved every single one of them. Lauren is great to work with and very responsive. I would definitely recommend her for any photography needs.
    Barbara Married on 06/11/2016
    Lauren is sooooooooooo sweet!!!! I loved working with her!! She just made the stress go away because she's so sweet! I love that she accepted cards! I absolutely loved how my family pictures and wedding pictures turned out with her!! I just love her!! Her work is great!!!
    Eumy Married on 08/15/2015
    We met Lauren through one of our friend from his wedding, and after hearing about her we decided to book her for our wedding. She is not only so caring but also flexible and so kind! I love all her work and i am sure our wedding photo will turn out great!
    I would recommend Lauren to any of my friends when they want any photo shoot! Her photos are beautiful!