Lauren Coffey Photography, LLC Reviews

10 | Hartselle, AL

10 Reviews for Lauren Coffey Photography, LLC

Miranda Phillips · Married on 02/02/2019

The best photographer!

Lauren was the best photographer we could have asked for. She is the sweetest person and really cares about what she does. I am in love with our pictures! She really put her time into making our pictures perfect! The day of the wedding she kept everyone calm and made sure everyone was on schedule. I highly recommend her if you want your wedding pictures to be perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Lauren Coffey Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda!!! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful just like you and Jake! I am so grateful to have been a part of it.

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

Booking Lauren Coffee Photography will be the best decision you ever make!! Besides saying "yes" and "i do" to the man you love!! I don't have the words to expr as how great lauren was throughout the whole wedding planning/ day!! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but lauren made it so fun!! I'd choos LCP all day everyday ❤️

Sent on 06/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 12/11/2016

Responded so fast to every single message! Kept me in the loop the entire time, and was so sweet! Fits in just like family, and really goes above and beyond to capture exactly what you have in your mind!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Steven · Married on 12/11/2016

Very unique! Loved her style of film. Fast, and professional. And easy to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Cissy · Married on 11/20/2016

Be ready for Lauren to not just capture pictures but to capture the emotion in every photo. She quickly gets to know her clients and always gives them more than they ever expected! Love her!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2016

I would highly recommend Lauren Coffey Photography for all of your photography needs. I hired her for my wedding. She greatly exceeded my expectations. She's was prompt, well organized, and flexible. She kept everyone energized and feeling the moment with her bright and sweet personality. Her images were beautiful! She captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Melodi · Married on 07/16/2016

Lauren Coffey Photography is the best! She helped my wedding day be stress free! She had everything planned out and I never had to wonder where to be or where everyone was! She makes it a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere which is so important as the bride on your wedding day! Now, 6 months later, we are SO glad we chose her to be our photographer! She made memories for us that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/16/2017

She is very flexible and does every picture you would like.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2016

Very professional! She took time to listen what we wanted in our pictures and meet our needs. She is fun and made us feel relaxed!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kaleigh · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a sweet and down to earth woman who will capture every detail and moment with your soul mate and love of your life lauren coffey photography is the woman for you!!

Sent on 07/07/2016