15 Reviews for Lauren Cherie Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Albums (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Lauren was a dream to work with. She was quick with responding to all of my question. She was very flexible and professional through out the entire experience! I would highly recommend Lauren Cherie Photography!

Profile Picture Catherin, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although I had found Lauren for family pictures she ended up capturing some extremely wonderful pictures of my surprise proposal which nobody knew about but my fiance. She captured every moment beautifully, I can't stop going back and looking at my photos!

Profile Picture Tonia, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When looking for a photographer for our wedding I saw all the really good reviews Lauren has and contacted her. We met before the wedding to go over the things that we wanted which made it so much easier the day off. She knew what we wanted and made it so stress free. We love, love, love our pictures!!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!!

Profile Picture Kerttu, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Lauren and Chris were amazing! I know you read that on every review, but this time its true! They were so genuine and friendly, and I felt like I have known them forever. From looking at their photos online, I knew I loved their work and wanted them to capture our day! Laurens gentle attitude made it easy to be comfortable around her, and allowed me to relax and feel at ease. She guided us during our day, and had a familiarity to our venue. We trusted her to know the best areas to get the greatest shots. Through her questionnaire, I noted all the photos I wanted to take, and she captured them all. She has an incredible eye for details. Our photos are so incredible. Definitely worthy of a bridal magazine. She also completed them quickly. I was prepared to wait months, and Lauren had them completed in just under a week and a half!!! Thats it!!! Her site is also really easy to use, and order from. The thing I liked the best about it, was it allowed you to download 3 different kinds of photos - ones that are best for printing, ones that were the best for posting online, and finally high resolution. I cannot wait to see my bridal book because I know it is safe in Lauren's hands. Chris also took a wedding video for us. It was absolutely beautiful and allowed us to relive our day! I can't wait to work with Chris and Lauren again and I am happy I invested in their talent! Thank you does not even begin to cover it, Lauren and Chris! You guys are incredible!!!!!

Profile Picture Olivia , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Lauren and Chris are the perfect pair to have document your wedding! We received such care and professionalism with such an amazing price! Our pictures are timeless! You can tell they are genuine and considerate people! The wedding itself was a dream, but the most important souvenir for anything are the photos and video! Choose your photographer wisely and choose them! They’re amazing!

Profile Picture Valeria , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

We were hesitant to work with vendors after a negative run in with one; so, when I reached out to Lauren we were very cautious. Lauren and her husband restored our hope. She worked with us to honor the intimacy of our wedding and was a delight to work with. The finished product is majestic. She has a skill for candid moments and capturing emotion. We also admire her business model of family; 100% satisfied.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a quality photographer without exceeding our budget was important to us during the planning process for our wedding. Many photographers we inquired with either did not match our budget or the quality of their pictures did not speak to us. I found Lauren by searching on Instagram and I fell in love with her pictures. From the beginning of the process Lauren was very helpful in giving us information and time to decide. When it came to our wedding day, I honestly can say that the pictures she captured came back better than I could have ever imagined! Lauren and her husband, Chris, were able to capture our wedding day not only with photos but videos as well. Lauren was very professional and made sure to incorporate any ideas we had into our day. I truly appreciate the work she did for us and her ability to help create such beautiful memories for us to share for many years!

Profile Picture Marisa, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Lauren is warm and flexible. I'd recommend without hesitation. The photos are gorgeous...she is a dream.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren did a fantastic job, she was very responsive and accommodating. We love our wedding photos! We highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed working with Lauren and love our wedding photos. She was willing to work with us and open to our suggestions and had some great ideas for us.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loved my pictures, and Lauren and her husband were great to have around. They're friendly and know when to give direction and when to just sit back and snap. We have so many pictures we love! Maybe too many!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is an excellent photographer and does an exceptional job capturing wonderful moments and using the light and background to create amazing shots. Thrilled with her services and will definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was AMAZING! she took the best pictures

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was Awesome! and our pictures came out beautiful. She is worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/17, 1 Review