Lauren Alisse Photography Reviews

Lauren Alisse Photography 5
Lauren Alisse Photography 6
Lauren Alisse Photography 7

Betsy · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Lauren was the absolute BEST to work with! When I contacted her she replied instantly and answered all my questions. She was very helpful with providing tips for our pictures. My finance and I are very camera shy but with Lauren we felt like professionals. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for engagement/wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. You won't regret getting your pictures done with her!

Allison Viramontes-Nhan · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Lauren was literally the first vendor we booked right after we had decided on the date and location of our wedding. After looking at her work and speaking with her about her photography style, I knew that she would capture our vision of elegant, simplistic beauty. Not only was she clearly talent but she was also communicative, professional, and so kind!! I know I bugged her a few times with questions and she never made me feel like a pain! She really did make our vision come to life and I’m still in awe. I’m so obsessed with our pictures and I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without her! Note: her second photographer was amazing as well! Lauren Alisse Photography is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Lauren Alisse Photography 8
    Lauren Alisse Photography 9
    Lauren Alisse Photography 10
    Lauren Alisse Photography 11
    Lauren Alisse Photography 12

Lauren Alisse Photography's reply:

Allison, I just love you! Thank you for just a thoughtful review. You were SO fun and easy to work with and never in a million years did you questions annoy me. I LOVED being part of your process. Thank you for having us - it was a truly gorgeous wedding and you were (and are) a stunning human inside and out. xo

Leta · Married on 06/02/2018

I am SO lucky to have found Lauren after A LOT of searching and interviewing! The warmth and professionalism in her photography style matches her personality! She is super down-to-earth and easy to work (& play) with, but is also on top of the workload involved with being a wedding photographer. She is great at the special touches and all things in between. Her event planning experience came in handy too! Her assistant shooter, Ashley Baumgartner, was excellent as well and was very helpful to have on board. I can't say enough great things about Lauren and how great of a wedding photographer she is! I am so happy with the final photos and experience with her!

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Where to begin?! From the moment I initially contacted her back in May for my December wedding, Lauren has been one of the most supportive and helpful people during such a crazy time in my life. She was so responsive to questions (both e-mail and texting), getting back to me usually within minutes. Our engagement session, included with the wedding package, went flawlessly. The photos turned out beautifully, the lighting was amazing, we received too many compliments to count on those pictures.

Two days before the wedding I was running around trying to find jewelry to wear for the big day, and after frantically texting her, she walked me through pairing the most perfect jewelry to match my dress and hair. She would also call to check in with me periodically to see how planning was going. Any time I needed to make a big decision about decor or dress, my mom would say "Well did you ask Lauren? What does she think?"

The day of the wedding, the bridal party was running a bit behind schedule - when Lauren walked in right on time, I felt so much relief. She so calmly took control over the room. Even though we were running late, you wouldn't have known it from looking at her. While I was finishing up with hair and makeup, she kept the rest of the bridal party busy with getting ready photos. I can't say enough how much of a weight off my shoulders it was to have her running the timeline and helping me through the hours leading up to the ceremony. My bridal party LOVED her, and I even had comments from guests about how wonderful she was.

I cannot say enough about her. I have been tearing up writing this. She was more of a friend than a vendor.

Oh, one last thing - we had a little bit of a situation when we discovered one of the bridesmaids had accidentally ordered the wrong color dress. Lauren was able to photoshop the pictures, and there is no way anyone who wasn't there would ever know it was a different color. They are flawless! She is that talented.

Brady · Married on 10/06/2017

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone. When our engagement shoot fell through, she went out of her way to accommodate a second shoot for us. When it came to our wedding day she was prepared and efficient and made some truly beautiful and creative shot choices that we really love. I never dreamed that we would have the kind of beautiful photography that Lauren delivered to us! Best of all, she is fun! Great energy, always ready with a smile and just has a love and passion for what she does. Do not hesitate to book her immediately!!

Lauren Alisse Photography 13
    Lauren Alisse Photography 14
    Lauren Alisse Photography 15
    Lauren Alisse Photography 16

Kristi · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with and we couldn’t be happier with both our engagement or wedding photos. Not only does she have an eye for capturing everything in a soft romantic way, but she’s a complete sweetheart and has such a fun personality. She was professional and worked as a team with all the other vendors for our big day - they all loved her as well! Also, it was 109 on our wedding day and ceremony and reception were 100% outside, talk about hot!! Lauren talked me through the heat, kept such a positive attitude throughout the event and best of all our photos came out beautiful and do not look at all like we and our guest were all melting

Valerie · Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren is a breath of fresh air. Weddings can get so stressful and overwhelming, but she helped to create a calm and enjoyable environment. She is so personable, comfortable, and easy to work with. We had such a great experience with her from the beginning when she took our engagement photos. She has a great eye for scenary and lighting, and was willing to put up with us when we weren't very photogenic. She helped us pose in ways that looked natural and beautiful. Lauren is super professional, and it's obvious that she works very hard to make your day the most special ever!

She helped negotiate budget, and with a background in event planning she was very helpful by putting together a timeline for the wedding day that was so smooth and made so much sense. She knows what helps to make a wedding flow, and is sensitive to the bride and groom getting time to eat and mingle with their guests. She is very flexible, and was willing to work with us at our Bay Area location even though she lives in Sacramento. She came super early to start shooting our getting ready photos at our hotel, and followed us to the church to get shots of the ceremony and our families. She then drove even further to our reception venue. I can't say enough good things about her. We loved how our photos turned out, and couldn't be happier. She's wonderful!

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Lauren was amazing! She worked well with our videographer and wedding coordinator, got all of the family and wedding party shots we wanted (and had really creative ideas for both), and our pictures came out wonderful! Im so happy she was able to come shoot our wedding!

Krystinna · Married on 06/30/2017

Lauren did an amazing job on our wedding photos. I would defiantly recommend her!!

Jenn · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren is absolutely amazing!! My photos are so beautiful and even more amazing than I dreamed they would be!! Hire her! She is worth every penny! She makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable whether it be your engagement shots or on your big day!! She has an amazing eye and will not disappoint!

cameron · Married on 04/01/2017

Lauren is the absolute best! She went above and beyond to understand what we hoped for from our wedding images and totally exceeded our expectations. We are beyond thrilled with the quality of her work and constantly recommend her to our friends and family.

Lauren Alisse Photography 17
    Lauren Alisse Photography 18
    Lauren Alisse Photography 19
    Lauren Alisse Photography 20
    Lauren Alisse Photography 21
    Lauren Alisse Photography 22

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Lauren was amazing to work with! She was organized and made sure we got through pictures quickly and they turned out beautifully! I couldn't have asked for better!

Vanessa · Married on 08/09/2015

Lauren is amazing! I absolutely love her photos and how she captures real intimate interactions. She has a great eye for photography and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Lauren is very organized and helped our photo session at the wedding run so smoothly. Everyone loves our wedding photos and so do I!

Emma · Married on 07/25/2015

Lauren is an incredible photographer! She beautifully captured every single moment we wanted and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We love the light, airy style of her photos and really enjoyed working with her. I cannot recommend her enough!

Joyce · Married on 02/16/2013

Lauren was responsive, professional, and created beautiful photos capturing all the moments I cared about: my husband's face and my face while I walked down the aisle, the dance floor, speeches, etc. She also got our pictures to us in a very timely manner, while people still cared about our wedding, as opposed to months later, like many other photographers.