Laurel Tree Photography Reviews

76 | Bettendorf, IA

76 Reviews for Laurel Tree Photography

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

I LOVED Laurel Tree Photography and the classy ladies that took my pictures for my wedding! They were very professional and captured every single moment beautifully! Highly recommend!! ❤️

Sent on 10/16/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/14/2017

Lauren and Taylor were awesome for our wedding! Loved all our pictures so much! Very hard to choose between all of them for our albums because we loved them so much!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kendal · Married on 07/07/2017

Laurel Tree Photography is amazing to work with, and out pictures turned out beautifully. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Laurel Tree Photography is awesome! Loved all of my photos from our wedding! Captured the day perfectly ♡

Sent on 08/07/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

Laurel Tree was very willing to do anything I wanted and made sure I was happy with my pictures.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren is a wonderful photographer. She was responsive when we were trying to find a photographer. She worked with our schedule and location. We are so excited for the wedding this May!

Sent on 02/04/2017
  • Balzones

Liana · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I absolutely love, love Laurel Tree Photography! They were so accommodating with our wedding party and families during pictures. They even went to a few of the locations beforehand to scope out the scenery for pictures a couple days before our wedding, and found the most gorgeous, blossoming tree for some of our favorite pistures. ALL of our pictures turned out amazing!! We had so many beautiful and fun pictures to choose from, it was very hard to decide which ones we wanted in our album, so we had to upgrade our album! Luckily, we got to keep 2 jump drives with our package, so we will have all of the pictures forever! Well worth the money spent! We had so many compliments on our wedding album, and the pictures we posted - everyone adored the pictures we had taken. We could not be any happier to have chosen Laurel Tree as our photographer, as they captured so many wonderful memories. I would definitely recommend them for any photography session - they were timely, gave awesome suggestions on poses and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thanks again Lauren and Taylor!! We had so much fun!
    Liana and Kevin Jones

Sent on 08/18/2017

amber · Married on 09/17/2016

I got the honors of working with laureltree photography for my engagement and wedding photos. They turned out amazing! Working with Lauren and Taylor is such a breeze. They are awesome people and are willing to do anything to give you the best photos.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Cassie · Married on 08/20/2016

Lauren was wonderful with timing and location!!! She had really good ideas for pictures (I lack creativeness). Our wedding photos were amazing and captured our whole day!!! My husband and I have definitely decided to carry on with her being our photographer for future events!!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Bethany · Married on 08/13/2016

Lauren took our engagement pictures and she was fast we had digital copies within two weeks. Then Lauren and Taylor photographed our wedding. They kept pictures quick and smooth. We got our pictures back and they are amazing. I highly recommend Laurel Tree Photography for all of you photo needs!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Alex · Married on 07/16/2016

My experience with Lauren from Laurel Tree Photography was great!! She took some engagement pictures, & our wedding pictures! The first time meeting was actually our engagement session and it was amazing, we clicked instantly! She made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable! She was fantastic on the wedding day! We had a very large party and she was great with all of us! She always put what I wanted first and was very good with coming up with ideas for certain photos!! The finished product is amazing and I'm so happy with it!! She has been great at communicating even after the wedding and has been very flexible with all of my requests! She's a great person to work with and is sure to make you happy with whatever you are looking for! :)

Sent on 11/16/2016

Justin · Married on 05/28/2016

Laurel Tree was amazing! Our wedding was outside in May and we had a freak thunderstorm blow through in between the ceremony and the reception. Lauren and Taylor were such troopers . They were out in the rain helping shelter the DJ equipment! After a change of clothes they finished the night out and got some really great candid photos. Lauren had some great ideas for our engagement photo which we loved! Would definitely recommend laurel tree to anyone and are keeping in touch for pictures for our hopefully soon-to-be growing family!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Lauren and Taylor are amazing ladies that captured memorable moments that will last a lifetime. Well worth the money and experience with them. Thank you so much Laurel Tree Photography for making our wedding day special!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Dawn · Married on 04/02/2016

We had a great time and they helped make our wedding day perfect. We love all of our photos and will be using them again for future family photos!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

I loved the idea that we had 2 photographers so we could have 2 separate views & photos from different angles. I had given a list of shots we wanted and Lauren was very willing to do those shots but also added her own recommendations. These ladies were very easy to work with. They captured some great shots & even braved the wind & cold to get our requested shots. Photos were available to us about 6 weeks after the wedding. Did an amazing job capturing the shots of our big day!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Lauren and Taylor did an amazing job! We love our wedding photos and would recommend them to anyone! They are easy to talk to and really did capture our big day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kimberly · Married on 06/13/2015

Nothing short of amazing!! Lauren and Taylor captured every beautiful moment! Even the ones I didn't know were happening!! Could not be more thankful and will never look anywhere else for someone to capture our milestones in life!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Julin · Married on 06/07/2015

I couldn't possibly say enough nice things about Lauren and her company. She is so down to earth that I felt more like friends rather than a client. Her prices beat anyone's out there and her turnovers are quick! I am so very satisfied with our photos and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Lauren and Taylor were amazing to work with! They photographed our wedding and our engagement pictures. They were fun to work with and the poses they used were beautiful and perfect for my husband and I. They worked with us and incorporated everything we needed and more. The best part was that they understood our style and personality and made sure to include it in our posed photos and the detail photos we didn't see until after the wedding. They captured so many things I wasn't able to or missed and gave us wonderful photos to remember our day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Colleen · Married on 04/18/2015

Lauren and Taylor were wonderful to work with! They cooperated with our timeline for the day so efficiently, and the pictures turned out great! They even got my husband to enjoy posing for the pictures, which is something he doesn't usually do well. Their responses were always quick and efficient, and it was a comparatively short turnaround to get our pictures back. Their creativity caught so many moments that we never even thought to ask for!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/06/2015

The ladies at Laurel Tree were fantastic to work with! They shot our Engagement and Wedding and we were very pleased. They are professional, fun, easy to work with, and they captured our wedding day perfectly! It was great to go back and see so many details of our day that I had forgot about or that I didn't realize even happened. I would absolutely recommend Lauren & Taylor to anyone looking for an overall wonderful experience! :)

Sent on 03/27/2015

If I could go back and redo everything, I would pick them all over again! They were so awesome, kind, professional, and fun! They had very cool ideas. Oh by the way, I absolutely loved my pictures! They turned out amazing just like Laurel Tree is. Can not wait to use them again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2014

My husband and I used Laurel Tree Photography for our wedding on October 3, 2016. We had such a wonderful experience. Lauren and Taylor are extremely personable! It was nice to have someone with us on our special day that we felt comfortable with! Our pictures turned out beautifully! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and will definitely be using Lauren again in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2016

missy · Married on 10/09/2014

Very flexible and so easy to work with. Amazing pictures and work!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/04/2014

Laureltree photography is by far the best choice for all photography needs!!! The girls are awesome to work with and so professional! Always available to answer questions (even at midnight when you are freaking out having a bridezilla moment)they went way above and beyond for us more than once and made my wedding day so special I could not thank them enough for their great work.

Sent on 12/15/2014