Laurel Mountain Photography Reviews

Laurel Mountain Photography 5
Laurel Mountain Photography 6
Laurel Mountain Photography 7

Erin · Married on 05/16/2009

They are the best photographers ever!!! We love our photos and can't wait to get our albums!! I am telling ever one I know about how wonderful they are!!!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Mallory · Married on 09/20/2008

Laurel Mountain Photography was a pleasure to work with. The pictures they took of our wedding we breathtaking! We received endless compliments about our pictures. The photos were even posted the week after the wedding on their website. They were extremely professional and they made me feel totally at ease. In addition to that their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Toni · Married on 05/17/2008

Laurel Mountain Photography did an exceptional job at our wedding. They were so incredibly easy to work with and they worked with us to not only get the specific shots we wanted, but they offered their creative expertise as well. Any and all questions I had were answered completely and promptly. We had many people, including our other vendors remarking about how hard-working these guys were. Two cameras ensured that every important moment was captured. I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Kelli · Married on 04/05/2008

Laurel Mountain Photography is amazing!! Mark and Anastasia were extremely courteous, prompt, and they made our guests and my husband and I look our best in our photos. We received our products soon after ordering them. They were the best!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Adrianna · Married on 10/13/2007

Happy with everything!

Sent on 02/23/2009

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

I first contacted LMP in December 2016, looking for a photographer; they came highly recommended by FineLine Multimedia Productions, who we hired for our videographer. We were so relieved that these two vendors were experienced with our videography contact and had shot at our ceremony and reception locations before! They really know their stuff! They answered countless emails and requests (I had a TON of requested pictures), and were very patient and helpful.

We met in-person with John and Lisa, once in December for an initial meeting and another time in March to finalize the wedding timeline and details. We now, after only 2.5 weeks after the wedding, have ALL of our proofs and they look phenomenal. John and Lisa delivered on those "special shots" we requested specifically, but managed to inconspicuously capture some really wonderful moments between us and our guests---I am so thankful we chose them. They are a really great team---a wonderful model for a couple that works together, impressive---and we would recommend them to anyone in the area looking for an efficient, understanding, and accommodating photography team!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Carina · Married on 06/21/2008

Laurel Mountain Photography was extremely professional. They got great pictures of our wedding without being in the way. They are also accommodating to any suggestions or wants you may have. I would recommend them to everyone. Great bang for the buck too.

Sent on 08/23/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

I will forever recommend these photographers to any of my friends or family getting married! Our pictures are absolutely flawless, and I cannot count the number of compliments we've gotten. Their vision is perfect, all pictures (even posed ones) look so candid and natural! And, they're great at getting real, candid photos! They were so professional and amazing throughout the entire day. Anastasia even helped to bustle my dress when my mom and MOH were struggling!

Sent on 07/08/2016