Laurel Events Reviews

24 | Bedford, NH

24 Reviews for Laurel Events

Teagan · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband and I live in CA, but knew we were going to come home to get married in ME. We knew we needed help, so the first thing we did was hire LE. Lauren and her team were the absolute best. We could not have pulled it off without them, and we had our dream day. Meeting by phone and email, Lauren was flexible and accommodating with our schedules. She helped us compare quotes and her vendor recommendations saved us thousands of dollars! She brought great ideas, honesty, and experience to the table. Her checklists kept us on track and soothed my bridal anxiety. On the big day, Lauren and her team were ROCKSTARS! If our day wasn't perfect, we didn't know. With a quick "I'll take care of it!" and a smile, things were taken care of within 30 seconds. I never thought I'd say this, but I actually had my dream wedding and would not have changed a thing. I could never thank Lauren and her team enough!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Pam · Married on 06/21/2014

OMG if you haven't thought about having a day of coordinator for you wedding or event and/or think it will not be worth the money you would be wrong! Lauren and her staff are worth every penny!!!! To helping make sure I was on track for the planning to making sure we were on track for the event itself. She helped with giving suggestions of vendors that helped me save money, she took over contacting the vendors and finalizing details with them. She was at my house at noon for a 3pm ceremony made sure all my final preparations were done the way I wanted, her staff greeted my guests, she kept my family on track when needed for the wedding itself, she made sure that even when I said I was hot on the dance floor and wished I had set up fans she said where are they and did it!!! She and her staff were there till the end. I did not have to worry about a thing......the vision of my wedding was carried out and went off perfectly!!! We just had fun with our guests! She was EXCELLENT!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Paula · Married on 05/17/2014

Lauren and her team were so easy to work with and amazing at what they do!! I knew that with her help everything would go perfectly and it did!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Debbie · Married on 11/08/2013

Our daughter's wedding was a destination wedding, at an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Rico. Lauren did an exemplary job of pulling all the many aspects of the wedding together, even with all the cross country elements of bridesmaids and parents in California, the bride in New York and the planner in New Hampshire. She was very organized and able to expect the unexpected. Her experience and expertise were on full display and she dealt effortlessly with the myriad duties of dealing with the resort, with the wedding party and all the last minute preparations. She anticipated all the issues leading up to the ceremony on the wedding day and skillfully orchestrated the "dance of the wedding party" up to the point of the father of the bride giving his daughter to the groom. Post ceremony attention to detail was just as rigorous and she dealt expertly with a rather insistent resort planner that was overly concerned about matters that could be attended to later. In sum, Lauren and her team are capable of handling the most complicated scenario you can imagine. They remain cool and collected when under pressure and think clearly regardless of the circumstances. She has our unconditional endorsement. If you need the best to help with your wedding, for an exceptionally reasonable price, Lauren is the one!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Meghan · Married on 11/08/2013

Laurel events provided wedding planning for my wedding on November 8, 2013. Five star service does not do this business justice. Laurel events went above and beyond prior to the wedding and on the day of the wedding. Prior to the wedding, Laurel events introduced their business and conducted all logistics with my vendors. When my input was needed, Laurel events would ask me what I wanted and things were taken care of. For a working/career woman, this was extremely helpful. With regards to the big day, Laurel events made sure that there were no issues that came to me. They dealt with and successfully handled all issues that came up on the big day. The most impressive part of this five star service, was the fact that my wedding was a destination wedding. Laurel events handled the planning, day of, and actual event with grace, poise, and professionalism. I would highly encourage anyone to hire Laurel events for their planning and day of festivities.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2013

Lauren and her team did a fabulous job as our "Day Of" planner. Lauren was very responsive from my first inquiry to the wedding day, and helped with every little detail. She really took over coordinating the vendors, timeline, and all of the details starting more than a month before the event. We felt so comfortable in Lauren's capable hands, and we were able to really fully enjoy our special day without having to worry about whether the rentals and vendors had arrived on time, whether we should be having the toast, cutting the cake etc. etc. We just enjoyed ourselves and our guests, and Lauren guided us through the whole process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Lauren was great at helping the bride (my daughter) nail down details of the wedding early, as well as keeping us on track with deadlines for the big day. She and her staff were great at executing a smooth flow, both for the wedding rehearsal and for the actual Big Day! For the bride and her mother, Lauren was the "release valve" for what could be a high pressure event. We were able to thoroughly enjoy the celebration, knowing that everything was being taken care of.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Tara · Married on 06/01/2013

Lauren and the entire Laurel Events team made our wedding day ABSOLUTELY seamless and perfect. I was lucky enough to have the entire team running around the wedding making sure that hiccups remained unseen and my guests and my friends and family did not have to lift a finger. Lauren's EXTREME attention to detail and power to command an audience dominated the back end of the wedding production. I cannot recommend, enough, that EVERY bride should have Laurel Events run their wedding day.

Not to let just the one day dominate this review--because I could----they were THAT good..... I have to also write about everything leading up to our wedding day. I also hired Lauren to help me with vendor selection and to keep everything in order for me through the entire process. Again....EVERY BRIDE should let Lauren help her with this. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but with Lauren holding my hand and really guiding me through this process, I know that it was a HUGE weight off my shoulders.

Marrying my best friend was all I wanted to do.....Lauren and Laurel events gave me the stress free experience that I needed so I could focus on me and my husband.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Emily · Married on 04/06/2013

Hiring Laurel Events is the best decision I made for my wedding, they are AMAZING! After getting engaged I thought I could do all the planning on my own but after a couple months of trying I knew I needed help. Even though I hired Laurel Events as "day or coordinators" they did above and beyond just the day of! Timing was cruicial since we did our ceremony and reception at the same location and Lauren & Marisa made sure every detail went perfectly & worked with the venue to make sure first dances, food service and all the important details happened and on time! They checked in prior to my wedding with every vendor & coordinated with them to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. Coordinator, Marisa, is fabulous! She responded to all of my MANY emails right away & made me feel so confident my wedding would go smoothly. She did a site visit with me & made sure to go through every detail. Lauren & Marisa both arrived in the morning of my wedding day & spent the entire day with me! As I was getting ready Lauren and Marisa were running around setting up my entire wedding & I was able to relax & didn't have to worry about anything because of them! After finishing hair & make-up I went to my room to put my dress on. Every bride's worst nightmare was happening to me- my dress didn't fit!! Lauren was my superhero, she literally taped my dress to me! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have walked down the isle! My bridesmaids and my Mom were trying to help fix the dress but Lauren was the only one that was actually able to get it to stay on me. Lauren even helped me in the bathroom! Not sure how many people can say their wedding planner would do that! They are the BEST money I spent for my wedding & I don't know what I would have done with out them! Lauren & Marisa I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work! I love you guys!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Alexis · Married on 12/02/2012

Laurel Events was amazing! From our first conversation months before my wedding until the day after the wedding Lauren and Marisa were not only super responsive but sweet and professional. They helped my day go perfectly and I can't imagine using anyone else! They are sweet genuine people and that's exactly the type of people I wanted around me for my day.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2012

We don't know what we would have done without Lauren. She is REALLY good at what she does. She made sure our entire day went smoothly and was stress free, and she helped us immensely during the planning process. I would recommend Lauren and her team to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Mary · Married on 10/13/2012

Lauren and Marisa were essential in planning my "destination" wedding. I say "destination" because we live in NJ and had our wedding in NH. Although our wedding was very small and intimate, we wanted many little details to be taken care of in our absence. She was also essential in setting us up with our amazing vendors and an additional location. Lauren ensured everything was timed out appropriately the day of. It was also very important to us that our loved ones be able to relax and enjoy themselves.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Maura · Married on 09/21/2012

I hired Laurel Events for day of services as I was feeling like my venue was not making my wedding a priority and boy am I glad that I did.
    Lauren and her team were wonderful and made sure my day went exactly as I had planned. Every detail that Lauren and I had discussed was perfect and exactly the way I wanted it.

If you are looking for a wonderful planner with great attention to detail you will be very happy with Laurel Events!!

Thank you for making my day perfect Lauren!!! :-)

Sent on 10/02/2012

P · Married on 09/01/2012

I was very pleased with the services that Lauren provided. She made the day stress free. Great attention to even the smallest details. Everything was just as we planned. Thanks again Lauren!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Jillian · Married on 09/01/2012

Lauren was absolutely amazing. She thought of everything I didn't and then some! We would not have had such a successful and phenomenal wedding as we did with out her services. Having that extra help to transfer last minute items, line every one up.. coordinate with other vendors was a huge help!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2012

Lauren was the wedding coordinator my sister's wedding..... she was truly a gift to the entire wedding process. She is a master in planning; every stage involved Lauren. The extent of her planning and coordination ahead of time was very impressive. There was NO detail she overlooked! She was incredibly thorough, organized, considerate, professional, self-sufficient and patient. Her work ethic and attention to detail amazed all of us. Lauren has many resources that she shared with my sister and the bridal party; she knew of many vendor options and offered lots of options to my sister. She has an air of confidence about her that is soothing to the bride and bridal party in general both in the wedding planning as well as on the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she was calm, pleasant and professional. She handled every aspect of the day with grace and impressive composure. I highly recommend Lauren's services to all brides.... you'd blessed to have Lauren coordinate the best day of your life.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2012

Lauren was my lifesaver for the past 14 months. I literally do not know what I would have done without her. She was organized, resourceful and works well under pressure. We had some issues with a few venors, etc and she was so professional when dealing with any situation. She has amazing vendors to recommend to you. At first, I had just hired Lauren for the "little details", which very quickly expanded to wedding day management and then a month prior to the wedding we booked her for the rehearsal dinner option as well. The day of the wedding she was exactly what I needed and kept everyone calm and relaxed throughout the day. The best thing about having a wedding planner like Lauren is you feel like she's your friend who is there for you to make sure your day is perfect. My wedding day went off without a hitch and so much of this is due to Lauren and her assistants. Of all the money spent on the wedding, this was the best money spent. While I could have gotten by without having a wedding planner, having Laurel events allowed me to actually ENJOY the time of being engaged. I can't possibly recommend Lauren and her staff enough, she is absolutely amazing. I am so sad my wedding is over and miss her already, but we keep in touch with email! She is THE BEST.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Laurie · Married on 05/26/2012

I cannot say enough about Lauren and her staff. Although I thought we didn't need a wedding planner at first, I am sold and I will have Lauren plan the next wedding in the family. She was a life saver for me, as the mother of the bride, EXTREMELY organized, moved the wedding along at a pace that was so smooth it was not to be believed. She is friendly, kind, warm and just a wonderful human being. You would be blessed to have her services!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2011

We cannot say enough positive things about Lauren. She was absolutely amazing, and by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I believe that love is in the details, and I know Lauren agrees! The small touches that made our day so special were all in place because Lauren made sure of it.
    From the moment that Lauren and I met and began discussing my wedding day I was at ease because I knew she understood my vision. Her organization was incredible. She knew every detail of our wedding day, and reminded me of elements I never would have thought of.
    Our rehearsal would have been chaos without her. Lauren was professional yet warm, and took control of our large families. By the end of the hour long rehearsal everyone was organized, and comfortable with their role.
    There were many elements to set up on the wedding day, and Lauren took care of every detail and even some that I did not think of. We did a walk through at our venue a month before , and because Lauren's notes were so detailed we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding day was relaxed and we were both able to enjoy our families. Friends and family commented on how at ease I was the week of my wedding, and I kept saying, "It's because I have Lauren!"
    Chuck and I feel indebted to Lauren for allowing us to have the most wonderful day that we could have imagined. We could not have done it without her. I have recommended Lauren to future brides I know, and I will continue to do so for years to come. Lauren's services will be one of the best decisions you make when planning your wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Kat · Married on 09/10/2011

Lauren and Marissa at Laurel Events were a great joy to work with! I can not say enough good things about them both. They were instrumental in making my wedding day the best day of my life!

As a Marketing Manager/Corporate Events Manager by trade, I initially was not planning on enlisting the services of a wedding planner. As I began to plan the details of my wedding I became very nervous that my vision would not come to fruition and that many of the details that I had planned for would not go off smoothly. I was referred to Lauren and from our first conversation, I knew that she and her team were the right people to work with.

I elected to go with the "day of coordination" service. In the months leading up to my wedding Lauren was there to help me finalize all the details and gave me great suggestions to help improve many of the things I was working on. She was there to help me out when my "Creative Juices" were all dried out! : )

Also, two weeks prior to the wedding, I handed over all of my plans and contacts and Lauren took over! I did not have to worry about ANYTHING!! I had guests coming in from all over the world and not having to worry about anything two weeks out was one of the best gifts I could have ever given myself...thanks to Laurel Events! Even on the day of the wedding, these two great ladies kept me up to speed on how well things were going without taking away from the fun i was having with my bridesmaids. They were part of all the fun!

9/10/11 for me was the best day ever! My wedding would not have gone off so smoothly without Lauren and Marissa. My hubby even reached out to them prior to the wedding and they helped him with a very special surprise for me.

To all you future brides, Laurel Events should definitely be on your list of companies to consider. They may start off as a vendor, but by the time your wedding rolls around they will have become your friends.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2011

The best thing we could have done when planning our wedding was asking Lauren to help. Her attention to detail was outstanding. Our wedding day was flawless and smooth. She managed the vendors and bridal party which took the stress away from us having to do it. She was easy to work with and was on top of everything at all times. I would recommend her services to ANYONE planning a wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Nichole · Married on 06/25/2011

Lauren Donovan is an amazing Wedding Coordinator. Our wedding was in June and for 6 months we worked closely with Lauren to design our wedding. Any emails or texts I sent Lauren were returned in less than a day. Leading up to the wedding I had no worries or concerns about anything going wrong because Lauren was so amazing at contacting vendors and informing me on any changes.

My wedding day was perfect. Lauren was hired as a day of coordinator and I can tell you that it went flawless. She was professional and assertive and kept our wedding plan just as we wanted. I would highly recommend Lauren. Not only is she an amazing coordinator but she can also be the friend you need when you feeling "wedding crazy".

Sent on 01/18/2012

Barbara · Married on 05/28/2011

As the mother of the bride trying to coordinate the wedding from a distance Lauren could not have been more helpful. From the first meeting to the ceremony she made herself available for all my questions and concerns. Her suggestions always were spot on and exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend her for your wedding planner. She went above and beyond in everything we needed and helped make it a wonderful day.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • akjakway

Allison · Married on 09/24/2010

Laurel Events absolutely earns a top ranking for their services. Their wedding coordination is especially unique because I was able to customize exactly what I wanted. Lauren didn't push any 'extras' on me that I didn't need and was honest with what she could provide. I'm 100% confident, and excited that my wedding day will go without a hitch!!

Sent on 12/30/2010