Laura's Flower Shoppe Reviews

4 | Lake Villa, IL

4 Reviews for Laura's Flower Shoppe

Susan · Married on 10/12/2013

I first heard about Laura's Flower Shoppe when I received some birthday flowers. The arrangement was so lovely and unique, I honestly thought it had been done in downtown Chicago proper. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Laura's Flower Shoppe was a local shop, here in small town Lake Villa.

When I met with the owner, I brought samples & swatches of my wedding items, and she quickly helped me to envision the bouquets and flowers for the Big Day. I thought I knew exactly when I was getting.

And when the day arrived, and the flowers from Laura's arrived - they were even more beautiful then I had imagined. I'm so glad I went with them for my wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Laura's Flower Shoppe did the flowers for my wedding at Lehmann Mansion in May and I could not have been happier with her work! I came to her with very specific ideas and plans and not only did she accommodate my requests she went above and beyond! Her work is beautiful! Joan knows what she is doing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2011

Beautiful flowers! My husband and I were more than thrilled with all of the arrangements we ordered for our wedding day.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Ana · Married on 07/09/2011

Everything I wanted in flowers for my wedding day, Joan from Laura's Flower Shoppe was able to do. I showed her pictures of flowers and she was able to tell me what type of flowers were in the picture, and how to get the same look in my budget.

Sent on 07/31/2011