Laura Vlieg Photography Reviews

Laura Vlieg Photography 7
  • Megan

Megan Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

Fun and flattering photographer

Laura flew out to Northern Colorado to shoot two days at two venues for our wedding. She is open minded - had no agenda of her own and followed our (sometimes quirky) wants and cues. She is efficient with timing and was able to identify little snippets of time to maximize all different kinds of shots. The photos themselves came out gorgeous and she somehow managed to capture several of my bursting-into-tears-and-giggles-at-the-same-time moments and make them look sweet and fun instead of incredibly uncomfortable (which is how I felt underneath all of the joy that bubbled to the surface that weekend).

On top of being just a lovely, laid back and fun person she had such a way of making me feel SO comfortable in front of the camera. I'm an introvert and a maker/doer and not exactly comfortable with being the center of attention (the irony isn't lost on me here...) but the way Laura interacted with us and the genuine compliments she kept throwing out there made me transform into (what I felt was) a goddess in a white jumpsuit - and I'd NEVER be able to say that about myself. But that's how great she was.

She's truly a gem and I can't recommend her enough to any couple, but especially those wanting a little something different out of their wedding photography experience.

Sent on 08/12/2019