Laura & Rachel Photography Reviews

Laura & Rachel Photography 3
Laura & Rachel Photography 4
Laura & Rachel Photography 5

Nancy · Married on 09/17/2013

Laura was a dream to work with from start to finish! We planned a vow renewal for our 15th anniversary at a location 2,500 miles away from our home that we knew nothing about. She made wonderful suggestions, answered all of our questions and made us feel completely comfortable. We were honored to share our very special and intimate evening with Laura, Rachel, and Chaz and would recommend Laura Hernandez Photography without hesitation!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Cassandra · event on: 08/01/2013

To say Laura is talented at what she does is an understatement. She is truly amazing. We were doing a shoot for my son's first birthday - he missed his nap time that day and was a nightmare yet she still managed to capture a ton of amazing shots and was extremely patient and kind. She's very good w kids and had Mason happy in no time, you'd never know he had missed his nap! She's the only photographer I will ever use. She's simply the best and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Tyler · event on: 07/31/2013

Laura helped plan a very memorable engagement for me and my girlfriend. We live in Dallas, TX and were coming through Monterey on our way to Newport Beach. Laura helped me with every detail from location and time and also put together a very elegant dinner on the beach for our engagement. It was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with the evening. On top of organizing the beach dinner she and her staff photographed the entire event so that we will always be able to remember and share that moment with friends and family. She was extremely helpful, friendly and professional.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Erin · Married on 07/20/2013

Laura and her daughter did a great job capturing our wedding. They were very flexible with time and meshed well with all the personalities. We were able to get all the different shots we were wanting, as well as the couples that were a part of our wedding party. Every time i looked iver and saw my kids being adorable ( like they always are;) her daughter was already capturing the moment. I cant wait to see them! All of this not to mention you get all of your pictures! This is going to be a huge savings for us and all of the family that wants prints.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Megan · event on: 07/10/2013

Laura Hernandez is my photographer of choice for all my head shots for my blogger portfolio. She also does my family pictures every year. She not only takes amazing photos, but she has a way of creating memorable shoots. She makes the photo session easy and relaxed.

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • User3400249 · event on: 06/28/2013

Laura was most accommodating & flexible.
    She captured a moment that cannot be reproduced in the most genuine, authentic way.
    I would hire her again & highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Laura was fantastic! She is easy going & flexible. She did a wonderful job of capturing the details & moments that cannot be reproduced. Our pictures are beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Shannon · event on: 06/10/2013

I was so impressed with both the session and the photos. We had a blast taking the pictures! We will be using Laura Hernandez Photography in the future, for sure!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Raquel · Married on 06/01/2013

Laura provided everything I needed, and more than what I hoped for. Wonderful in every aspect of her work, thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Janice · Married on 02/16/2013

Working with Laura for our wedding was amazing! She responded quickly to my emails. She was fun and easy to work with. Her vision for things is awesome. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Can't wait to do family photos with her in the future! She is a talented photographer and a beautiful person, and it shows through her and her work.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Carlee · Married on 12/29/2012

Laura Hernandez did any amazing job shooting my wedding ceremony and reception. There were so many fun shots and candid moments that will give me memories of my event forever. She showed so much professionalism yet remains so personable. She was always aware of things we needed or asked from her including different shots we wanted as well as the ones she had planned. Her talent shows in her photography and I definitely would use her as a photographer for any event in the future as well as recommend her to others. Her friendly manner, creative side, and sweet heart definitely make for a great experience when using Laura Hernandez as your photographer!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Jeanette · Married on 11/17/2012

You can tell a photographer is good at what she does when she is more excited than you are! Laura Hernandez is an amazing photographer. We wanted a vintage style shoot and we were blown away by Laura's creativity. Not only did she know a great location to shoot our pictures, but she set up the entire scene for us! We loved our vintage table, props, and dessert! She is so sweet and friendly. We felt very comfortable with her. I highly recommend Laura future brides!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Stacie · Married on 10/26/2012

My husband and I decided to elope at the last minute but still wanted to capture pictures of us in our wedding gear. I loved Laura's style of photos and she was the first photographer we contacted. From just our conversation over the phone I could tell she was the one! Laura and her husband were very sweet and professional and made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They were flexible on location and time and our images are amazing! We have received so many compliments on them and everyone asks who our photographer was! Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/30/2013
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 11/01/2019

California + Coastal Carolinas Dream Team

Laura and Rachel were recommended to us by two of our very best friends who got married five years before us. They raved about the mother/daughter duo that they had found and had captured their wedding day perfectly. The proof was absolutely in their work but since we had decided to get married on the east coast instead of in Northern California where we live and where they are based, we didn't think this was an option for us. Just our luck, as we start planning our wedding in Fall 2018, we come to find that Laura and Rachel are moving to Charleston, SC. It was pretty much meant to be.

I'm not a natural at taking photos and often find myself extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera (said no one ever). Thankfully my husband is a ham and super photogenic and helps to balance us out. However, that wasn't even an issue for our engagement shoot or our wedding photos because Laura and Rachel made us feel comfortable and gave us specific instructions on how to take the most beautiful and natural looking photos. The proof is in their work.

We had a team of super stars for our wedding day but one of the MVPs has to go out to Laura and Rachel. We cannot thank you enough and appreciate you allowing us to relive this day through your photos whenever we want. Thank you!

Laura & Rachel Photography 6
    Laura & Rachel Photography 7
    Laura & Rachel Photography 8
    Laura & Rachel Photography 9
    Laura & Rachel Photography 10
    Laura & Rachel Photography 11
    Sent on 11/22/2019

Over all, I am very happy with her services. I found her customer service skills to be a little rushed but I am sure she just wanted to make sure to capture as many puctures as posible. I don't like posing for pictures, so I was hoping for a more natural "organic" feel the day of my wedding. But the puctures are amazing, we look like we can be in a magazine lol, sometime I have to take a second look to make sure it is me. Our pictures came out beautiful and we have so many if them that we don't need to see the video to relieve the whole day.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2013

Great gals to definitely have around on your special day! They are on time, friendly and professional :) Laura Hernandez is a sweetheart and I love her style photography. I was really picky when it came to booking our photography services because of bad past experience, but after seeing the website and our first meeting with Laura, we booked them and didn't regret it!

Sent on 09/07/2013