Laura McDougall Custom Design Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Natasha Married on 04/13/2013
    Laura did a fantastic job on our wedding invitations! She was very quick and responding to our email. We wanted something unique and elegant and she knew just how to do that! The invitations turned out more beautiful than I could've imagined!
  • Saramarie
    Sara Married on 05/29/2010
    Laura designed my invitations from the ground up, combining all of my "inspirations" in a beautiful final product that had my guests oohing and ahhing. She also handmade my photo guest book to match my invitations. She was very responsive to my suggestions throught the design process and I'd definitely recommend her to other brides who are looking for something unique or personalized.
    Laura Married on 06/21/2008
    I can't say enough good things about my experience -- I told Laura approximately what I was looking for and she came up with several designs that were perfect -- it was difficult choosing which one to go with! We communicated back and forth regularly, she answered all of my questions immediately -- the response time was definitely something I would have missed using a larger vendor! I probably had more comments made on my invitations than any other aspect of the wedding and no one could believe I had spent so little!
    Natasha Married on 07/21/2007
    Laura is great to work with all around. She is very creative and really took the time to find out our style and interests and designed invitations and programs that were perfect for us. She offered to do them from start to finish but also gave us the flexibility to cut and finish our own invitations to save money, which really helped us. She charges very reasonable fees for her work (almost too low!) and even designed our unity candle for free to thank us for referring her to a friend. She was easy to get in contact with and very prompt with her responses and her deadlines. We've already referred her to several friends, and they've all been pleased with her work as well.
    Andi Married on 07/29/2006
    Laura was amazing! I really dont think I could have gotten through the whole process without her. Not only did she produce amazing custom invites and programs for our special day, but she helped me get an event time line down, which helped me get control of the situation. Everything was just what I was looking for, down to the font on the invites! I strongly recommend her for your wedding printing needs!