49 Reviews for Laura Leigh Photo

Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
49 Laura Leigh Photo Reviews

We had Laura do both our engagement photos and wedding photos and couldn't be happier with how they came out. For our engagement shoot, we got to practice working with her and she even let us go a little over an hour to do some extra "fun" poses. We got the photos in a week and had so many to choose from for our wedding website.

The day of our wedding, she arrived on time to our hotel room for bridesmaid photos. Laura worked well with our videographer, who brought 2 assistants. I was worried about there being too many people and everyone getting in the way, but they were pretty good at planning things so that our videographer didn't show up in the background of all the photos. We were able to go through bridal party photos fairly quickly while staying in the shade the whole time (it was a very hot Fall day). I was a bit concerned about the lighting because the sun was very bright that day, especially outside of the backup ceremony location - a covered patio which was completely shaded. However the photos came out great and Laura was able to make the ceremony photos look soft and kind of ethereal/dreamy in style - it's hard to tell that it was full shade on the patio. My favorite photos from the day are the ones we did at sunset - those were really beautiful! There are some great dancing shots too, our bridal party loved those.

We received the wedding photos a month later and got a custom USB in the mail. It came in a nice keepsake box and was nicely packaged. Overall, we definitely recommend Laura Leigh Photo to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Laura is amazing! She photographed our wedding this past weekend and everything was perfect. We have two young boys and one of my main reasons for selecting Laura is she also has young children. Laura knows how to work with them and what shots to take! So happy we worked with her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Laura is amazing! We chose her because we loved her style and the fact that she knew our venue really well. From the moment we met her to the wedding, we knew we were going to have the best photos of our day and we were right - they are beautiful, captured every moment (even ones that I missed) and they're all so natural and in the moment. Love looking through them remember our wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Our caterer recommended Laura Leigh to us, and we're so glad he did. After looking at her work and talking with her, she was an obvious choice for us. Her calm and professional demeanor helped keep our day stress free. She was well-prepared and had listened to what we wanted. We got our photos in a month (couldn't believe how fast) and they came out great! We were impressed with how many wonderful shots she got. We definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier we chose Laura to capture our magical day! Our pictures are better than I could have ever imagined. Laura was GREAT! Patient with the kids, SO creative, very attentive, just overall an awesome photographer!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Laura and her second shooter was AWESOME!!!! When I got the pictures back (even faster than expected) I totally burst into tears in my office. Captured the day perfectly and we were able to relieve it all. Great up close shots of people mingling. the formal shots were all good and quick too. We're not super comfortable with romantic stuff but she made us feel really comforable. We had a fairly offbeat wedding and she was great at capturing it all and going with the flow. The value was awesome overall and she was super nice and easy to work with on the day off!!!! I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture User4658689, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Laura has been so attentive to our needs leading up to our big day. She is very responsive and answers our emails very quickly. She is very organized and prepared for our day. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!

Profile Picture Amy & Matt, 7/4/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura did an amazing job capturing all of the most important moments of our big day. We had a beach wedding that went beautifully and as soon as the ceremony was over it started raining but she was quick on her feet and willing to work with us with taking pictures in the rain and then had an indoor backup plan to make sure we got all the shots we wanted (even though I didn't have an indoor plan). All of our guests are raving about how great the photos are and how they really show not only the people, but also the mood of the whole night. If you are considering working with Laura for your photos, look no further because I cannot say enough great things about her and her work.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Laura to be the photographer for our wedding in January. She was wonderful! She was very pleasant to work with, responded quickly to emails before the wedding, on the day of the wedding she was great, even showing up early. She is very sweet and you don't feel like you have a camera in your face all day, in fact many guests commented on how she seemed to slip into the background unnoticed, and yet still got amazing pictures of everything, and captured the day perfectly. The pictures came out beautifully and I couldn't be happier with them. Even the disk she sent us with the digital files was lovely, all boxed up with a handwritten note, and tied with twine. It was a delight having Laura as our photographer, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone, and will keep her in mind if I need a photographer again at any point in the future.

Profile Picture User4757267, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so nice and helpful. She knew exactly what pictures I wanted and was able to capture them perfectly. She also did our engagement photos which turned out beautifully. I would love to use Laura in the future and definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Blake, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Honestly I couldn't have been more pleased to have Laura Leigh be our photographer! She was a true pleasure to work with and really captured all of the emotions of our special day! She's extremely detail oriented and really got to know us and captured a beautiful day that we now have to cherish such memories forever! I can't thank Laura enough!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is absolutely amazing! She is so professional and easy to work with. We used Laura Leigh Photo for our engagment session as well as our wedding and we could not be more impressed with our photos! I have received tons and tons of compliments on our pictures and would highly recommend her. We will be using her again in the future for sure!! :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't think of a better photographer than Laura. She was incredibly flexible, relaxed and easy to work with on a crazy day like our wedding. She captured every moment without being imposing or in the way. She responds to all emails promptly and gets the pictures back quickly as well. You can't go wrong with hiring her! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was so professional and very reasonable in price. She is so fast to get you everything you need. I really don't know how she does it. Other wedding photographers take over a year sometimes to get your pictures or books. Within about a month I had every picture she took and could order them through her site (much better quality) or order them myself. If you are getting large prints definitely order them from her site.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura was an amazing photographer, my wedding photos came out beautiful! She was extremely professional and very helpful. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura was amazing! She made my husband and me feel 100% comfortable during both our engagement session and wedding. Laura was extremely flexible. I changed our engagement session numerous times, and even though she was 7 months pregnant at the time, she was totally understanding and accommodating. Our photographs turned out incredible!

We are actually expecting our first baby in April and I am planning on reaching out to Laura to do our newborn photographs!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Laura was energetic, efficient, and helped to make sure our day ran smoothly. She captured all the photos we requested and so much more! I love that her photos are very natural instead of posed. I am so happy she was part of our special day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Laura after doing extensive research online. I planned every detail of my backyard tented wedding, and I wanted my photographer to be just the right match for my wedding day vision. We met to discuss wedding plans and photography packages at a coffee shop, and Laura kindly bought me a hot chai tea. I felt immediately comfortable with Laura, and she was truly a professional at our meeting and from that point on. She showed me some of her beautiful photography, and even had an album of her work at another backyard tented wedding. On my wedding day, when Laura arrived for services at my family's home, my bride to be nerves were immediately calmed by Laura's warm presence, professionalism and helpfulness. She captured moments on my wedding day that I will forever treasure, and I can still feel the same incredible joy and excitement that I felt as a bride on our special day every time I look through my wedding album. Somehow, Laura knows just how to capture the right moments that tell a story that is uniquely you.

Profile Picture User4620455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Laura Leigh Photo as the photographer for our May 2014 wedding. After meeting Laura, I knew she would be a perfect fit - very professional, not bossy but still providing direction. She was so accommodating for our engagement session and even came to do a site visit with me to ease my mind about having such a unique venue for our ceremony. Laura and her second photographer, Jill, were both very professional and had great ideas for shots. We got every picture that we wanted and could not be more pleased! I would highly recommend Laura Leigh Photo to any couple looking for a creative, talented photographer.

Jillian Gordon Fullam

Profile Picture Jillian , 5/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was referred to Laura by a friend of mine – I’m so glad that we were able to hire Laura. She was amazing. She had great suggestions for engagement pictures, unique poses and beautiful landscapes. Laura was a pleasure to work with at the wedding as well. She took the LONG list of pictures that we wanted for the wedding and handled them easily and efficiently. Our bridal party was a little rowdy, but it didn’t phase her at all! I know that she stayed a little longer than we anticipated because we were running a little late, but we did get all of the pictures we wanted. She’s very flexible and let’s you share, post and distribute your pictures as you wish. It’s nice that I can print them with her (which I will) or print them elsewhere. My family was all able to see the pictures online VERY soon after the wedding. It was less than 2 weeks and she had our entire online ready to view. I already know that I will use her for pre-paby and newborn pictures. Wouldn’t/couldn’t use anyone else!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutly loved having Laura as my photographer. She took the time to meet with us before we even signed a contract and go over everything.
Then we had several different locations and she helped us decide what would work best for our ceremony sight.
We have received our wedding disk and are in love with our pictures.
I can not say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I married in Ocean City, NJ in September 2013. We conducted a decent amount of research on potential wedding photographers before signing with Laura Leigh. We would up deciding on Laura Leigh Photo because Laura was so easy to work with and we really liked her work. On our wedding day, Laura made sure that we got all the pictures we talked about with her when we met before our big day. Laura made everyone feel comfortable and wasn't constantly in our faces with the camera. Many of our pictures are great candid shots of ourselves, our friends, and our families which is perfect for us. Even our "posed" look natural not too posed. After our wedding, Laura put up some pictures on her facebook page and her blog pretty quickly and all of our pictures were up on her website not too long after that. Overall, Laura is a very talented photographer who was incredibly easy to work with.

Profile Picture User1434624, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura is absoultly amazing at what she does! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved my experience with Laura Leigh Photo! It poured rain on my wedding day and Laura created amazing shots indoors and even braved the outdoors with umbrellas. My photos turned out perfect and I cannot thank Laura enough!

Profile Picture Katie , 6/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura was AMAZING! It's been over 2 months since my wedding and I can not stop looking at my pictures. She was very quite but she kept all my groomsmen in check :) I had a lot of DIY parts to my wedding that I wanted to document and she got each and every one. I have recieved so many compliments on my pictures and I would def use her again for any other photo needs (like babies!). I received my disk/access to my pictures soooo quick! Thanks Laura!!!

Profile Picture Erica , 4/12/13, 6 Reviews