18 Reviews for Laura Harris Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Proofs (1)
17 Laura Harris Photography Reviews

Laura was so lovely to work with and we absolutely love the photos she took of our wedding. She was very chill and down-to-earth—and also warm and friendly—during the initial correspondence. On our wedding day, she arrived promptly, had her shot list and timeline drilled down, and worked very quickly but seemed totally calm and under control. I was especially impressed with the way she was able to be really creative on the fly -- coming up with unique and beautiful shots, styled with whatever was around. She has a great knack for color and light. Her photos of our wedding are really special, bright, colorful, and fun. She really captured the day for us, and we're so grateful. We highly recommend Laura!

Profile Picture Lilly, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was amazing and so were the photos she took on our wedding day. We could not have chosen a more perfect photographer to document our day. She definitely made our October 2016 wedding look like it could be featured in a bridal magazine. Super unique and artistic shots that totally captured the mood of the day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura was amazing, she has such an artistic and beautiful style. I am so happy with my photos!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Decide how much your photos are worth to and spend accordingly. We could not have been happier with the photos and memories captured by Laura Harris.

Profile Picture User7713136, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved having Laura as our photographer. To start, Laura responded to every email quickly and professionally. She was very helpful in communicating what we would need from us to make the day go smoothly and on the day she was very calm and sweet. She eased my nerves! We were very happy with the quality and diversity of shots we received. Thank you, Laura!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is an extremely talented and thoughtful photographer.
We appreciated her skill and artistry.
We had our ceremony and reception at a large venue within a state park.
It was evident that Laura put in a significant amount of preparation because she had found unique locations around the venue to take meaningful photos.

We think she captured the day perfectly and are grateful we had the opportunity to work with her.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we first met with Laura, her demeanor instantly put us at ease. She is incredibly talented, and captured artistic, minute details of our wedding day that I didn't even notice in the moment. On the day of, she was such a source of calm for us, and the moments we spent with her doing our portraits are some of the most vivid that I have from that day. She is a photography ninja. I felt like I barely saw her, but the photos prove she was there catching every moment. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous; words can't describe. We are so thankful we were able to book her.

Profile Picture Staci, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Laura was amazing! She gave us exactly what we wanted in our wedding photographs and our wedding photographer. Laura has a great eye and found so many unique and creative shots. Her images are one of a kind. She was super calm throughout the entire wedding. She was able to direct our family's to make beautiful portraits and she was a fly on the wall during the reception. We also had a lot of fun with Laura during our bride and groom portraits. She was super friendly, but also knew when to step back and let us have our time, all the while making beautiful photographs that we didn't even know were happening. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Bridgit, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was so great the day of our wedding. We were running late so she got started right away taking scenic shots, not to waste any time. (these turned out to be some of my favorites!) We had unfavorable weather to say the least but Laura captured some of the most beautiful photos that I had ever seen. Her creativity and unique eye are obvious when you look at her work but our expectations were still blown when we got our own photos back.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Digital Files

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was organized and timely, while also able to go with the flow during our reception. She got all of the specific shots that we were looking for, as well as candids which completely captured the feeling of the entire event. In looking for a photographer, it was important that we find someone who could take artistic photographs that wouldn't feel intrusive or overly-posed. Laura has the innate ability to read the moment and snap really beautiful photos.

Profile Picture User6026847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Her schedule filled up fast - be sure to book about a year in advance. Great photography, flexible with budgeting, and really likable!

Profile Picture User5622221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

One of my biggest "musts" for my wedding was to have a photographer that I trusted to capture our day. A wedding is one day, but the pictures are forever! Laura was that photographer for us. After doing such an epic job with our engagement session, we have to have her for our wedding. The pictures are so amazing - even more beautiful then we expected, and certainly looked more beautiful then the actually wedding! Laura's energy was so perfect, calm and confident amoungst a storm of chaos. She really got the best of us on our day. Book Laura!

Profile Picture Eve, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was an absolute dream come true. We worked with her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and she was so great each time.

I had an idea of how I wanted our engagement shoot to go, but Laura brought so much energy and creativity and options that I had not even considered. The shots we got were absolutely lovely and captured the love my husband and I share. We used a picture for our Save the Date and I got all of the parents canvases for Christmas gifts.

The wedding was no different; Laura has the patience of a SAINT having to deal with my crazy family. I have seen a few shots from the wedding and got tears in my eyes remembering how happy I was on that day. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

If you crave creativity, fun and an ethereal feel to your pictures, Laura is your best option.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/6/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Laura Harris Photography for my wedding. Choosing a photographer in the capital district can be overwhelming because of all the options. It was recommended by a friend that I check out LH Photography. I loved the simplicity of Laura's photo's and her easy going personality. She has a great eye for what she does. I remember thinking at times that I didn't understand why she was focusing in a a certain landscape. It wasn't until I saw the pictures that it made sense. It had to do with how the light hit us and our backdrop. I would highly recommend Laura as a photographer. My wedding photo's are absolutely stunning and could not be happier with the outcome!

Profile Picture User4556649, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was a pleasure to work with and is amazing at what she does. She makes sure your photos are what you want and we were beyond impressed with the results! Would recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was a dream photographer with fresh photo ideas who captured us on our special day at our very best.

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura did my engagement shoot for my husband and I a few months before our wedding. It could not have been a more perfect experience. We had a great discussion before meeting and talked about the kind of vibe we liked. When we met she made us feel very comfortable and at ease with ourselves, which is tricky for people who don't usually "model!" Laura had so many creative ideas (props, poses, special locations) and was so flexible and easy going. And best of all, we love how the photographs came out. She captured the love we share so beautifully. We would recommend working with Laura for your wedding or engagement shoot in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/8/13, 1 Review