26 Reviews for Laura Elaine Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Toning (1)
Digital Files (1)
26 Laura Elaine Photography Reviews

Laura's photography is amazing! I truly cannot say enough good things about her and her talent. She is friendly, relaxed, easy-going, will help keep you on schedule, will make sure you get specific shots you want, and will give you direction if that doesn't come naturally to you (it didn't always for us!). Laura had a second photographer for our wedding and she was equally amazing. I have so many great shots that I don't know how I'm going to choose what to have printed! Laura is very responsive, happy to answer any questions, she provides you with every shot in color and black and white, online access to the photos and a DVD of the photos. I would definitely use Laura again and recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is very pleasant and personable in addition to her professionalism. Her photos were sweet and genuine. She was sensitive to my request and knew exactly what I was asking. I am really glad that she could do our wedding. Thank you, Laura!

Profile Picture User5507670, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was awesome to work with. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we were very happy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura did an amazing job with our wedding. We love the job she did with all our detail shots and how unobtrusively she was able to capture our day. We started this as complete amateurs and found her guidance invaluable through the whole planning process and her talents shine through in our photographs.

Profile Picture Nevena, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Laura was fantastic to work with. From the first time we met she was very laid back but very capable. She had an example timeline of events that I was free to edit myself but having it really put me at ease and made me feel like she knew her stuff.

Working with Laura during our engagement pictures was a lot of fun and once we saw them, we knew the pictures from the day of the wedding would be terrific. And they were. Not only were the pictures gorgeous but she was so fantastic to work with that as soon as she showed up I felt at ease.

I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married. She has a very reasonable price for the quality of product she delivers.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an initial engagement session with Laura and those photos are amazing, so we had a feeling we would love our wedding photos as well. AND, WE WERE SO RIGHT!!! The day of the wedding, my timeline was pushed back so far that the picture schedule got off track. Laura was a rockstar. She kept everything going, she managed to get all the pictures we wanted without throwing our time schedule for the reception off track. I still don't know how she was able to get all the pictures she did in that short amount of time. Pretty amazing. Then, when we got our pictures back, they were UNREAL!!! We don't know how to choose which pictures to print. And that is a very good problem to have. They are all fantastic. She took some shots of my husband and I with the sunset in the background that will be dearly treasured for generations to come. I am thrilled with her, the way she managed everything, and the photographs she was able to capture! Can't say enough!!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent all around! I would recommend Laura to anyone.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was awesome. She was very accommodating and focused on making our day relaxed and fun while still keeping things on schedule. Our pictures turned out great. She captured all of the important shots, including even the smallest moments that meant the most. One of the things I loved most about having Laura photograph our wedding was how personable she was; she got along so well with our entire wedding party and even the guests loved her! We had a wonderful, stress-free experience and I'd definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure working with Laura Elaine Photography. So thankful to be able to relive my wedding day with the wonderful pictures that Laura captured. Definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura and her team couldn't have been better! They were simply everywhere that day, taking pictures at the bride's house, the groom's house, the church, the reception. They were so very helpful and professional. As the MOB, I felt like I was inviting a family member into the house - she was that kind and attentive to my daughter and her special day. Our pictures were stunning! I personally hope I can find a reason to request her services again some time in the future.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was great to work with as our wedding photographer. She was very friendly, organized, and experienced. We appreciated that she met with us before hand to plan a timeline for our wedding photos, and she did a "first home" photo session with us to get better acquainted. She was fun to work with on our wedding day and made things stress free.

Profile Picture User4291461, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographer. Easy to work with. Made the photo experience with a lot of requests easy, calming, fun and enjoyable!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is an excellent photographer! We could not be happier with the way our wedding pictures turned out. She was very quick in getting us our photos and provided all prints in both black and white and color on two CDs that were ours to keep. Many friends have had their pictures done and must choose what photos they want and then pay for them. Laura's way of doing her pictures is much better in my opinion! We will definitely continue to use Laura for future photography sessions!

Profile Picture Marcie, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a true professional! We started with the engagement in Oct and we decided to make it with our kids as well. What a great idea. Our 8 year old is somewhat shy with people he doesn't know. He immediately responded to her and by the time the shoot was over he was telling her where he wanted pictures.
Pictures were beautiful!!!
The pre wedding session wasted my mind. She was so organized with timelines and exact people we wanted pictures with.
Wedding day was amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything. Our. 8 year old again immediately responded to her and every pic was a huge genuine smile.
We received our CD last week and the cover was beautiful and the cd label. I almost cried from happiness when i saw the pics!!! Truly breathtaking. Our day was captured perfectly thanks to Laura!!! Can't wait for Christmas for more family pics!!!
Highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is a pro who makes you feel like she is a friend. Her get to know you appointments and help in timeline planning were so helpful. Her images are a amazing and exactly what I was looking for! She didn't miss the details and caught the little moments as they happened.

Profile Picture User4265358, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Laura for our wedding in February, 2014. She was very professional and informative, and had a way about her that made everyone feel so comfortable. She captured every moment and every detail so perfectly. I would highly recommend her services to anyone in need of a photographer for their big day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Laura and the gorgeous photos she gave us! From the very first time we met Laura she seemed just as excited about our wedding as we did. She took all of the ideas we had and ran with them. She found the PERFECT location for our engagement photos and captured all of the special moments and details of our wedding day. She is so enjoyable to be around and we felt so comfortable with her, it was like being with an old friend. We are so thankful for the amazing memories she captured for us and know the photos will be cherished by many!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura was the best possible photographer I could have chosen. She went through and was actually the one to create what the schedule of the day would be. Even going into the event, it made me feel so much more at ease. Her and her assistant always got the perfect shot, and were great at making sure that all of our different family members knew where they needed to be. I can't say enough!

We just got back the photos themselves, and everyone in our wedding was really REALLY impressed. My new sister in law even booked Laura to photograph her soon to be newborn baby. I can't wait to submit our photos to some blogs, they are that great! Hopefully Laura will be available in a couple years to shoot our first baby :)

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved, loved, LOVED working with Laura for our Vow Renewal photography! She is everything a bride could want: professional, outgoing, positive, and fun! While everyone loved interacting with her, there were also times we barely even knew she was there, while she got natural shots of the day unfolding and the unposed interactions with our kids (some of my favs!!). We love our pictures and couldn't have chosen a better photographer! Thanks Laura!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was AMAZING! She went above and way beyond anything we could have asked for. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs. very polite, professional and just a great person to work with. We will definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Brad, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was AMAZING to work with and did a fantastic job! She was punctual, creative, friendly and flexible. She capture the essence of our wedding perfectly and provided us with amazing lifetime memories. I loved working with her, she will be my first call for any and all photography needs.

Profile Picture Shanna, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was great! She had such enthusiasm and energy all day! She was completely professional and smiled all day; I felt that she was having great time taking our pictures. The pictures are great; I've received so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding pictures are! I used Laura for both my engagement session and wedding and would highly recommend her for any photo session. You can tell she thoroughly enjoys taking pictures and capturing special moments!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews

Laura,

You were fantastic to deal with and the pictures were incredible!!!

THX...CHARLIE & BARB BEAVER

Profile Picture Charlie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was such a great photographer! I couldn't have asked for a more organized, on time, professional, fun-loving person to document all the details of our wedding. Whenever I spoke with her or emailed with her, she was very detail oriented and got back to me quickly. We met at my church a couple weeks before the wedding to discuss timing and what pictures we would be taking. At the time, I didn't have the day entirely planned out, but she took charge, and by the time we finished talking, I had a plan in place. It was so helpful to have her input as to when things should happen, and where everyone would be and when. The day of the wedding was perfect. She and her second shooter took pictures at two different places prior to going to the church. I feel like we got every bit of that day documented in beautiful photos, she didn't miss a thing. When we were getting ready at my mom's, she picked up where I couldn't, organizing people, and keeping all of us on time. And the family pictures after the ceremony were quick and painless, which I was really happy about! You can tell she is very passionate about what she does, and she is so enjoying being in the moment with you while photographing your wedding day. The pictures were edited quickly, and there was a website we could share with friends and family. In the end, we had a beautiful CD with all of our pictures on it. Laura is awesome and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We enjoyed Laura's flexibility and professionalism and have beautiful pictures to cherish for years to come!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/27/11, 1 Review