Laura & Co. Reviews

82 | Wilmington, NC

82 Reviews for Laura & Co.

Janea · Married on 12/12/2015

Laura is the BEST in town. If you hire anyone else you are just asking for second best. Laura is a true creative who loves to make people feel and look beautiful. She did the hair of my entire wedding party. We had a variety of lengths, colors, and personalities. Everyone looked amazing and their matched who they are! I could not be happier. Laura arrived early and stayed late. She never took even took a break! She went straight through doing one person after the next. My hair as the bride was unbelievably unique. She matched my hair with my vintage style dress, personality and love for all things "blingy". Seriously! Book Laura, do it now!
    She is the best!

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

You cannot go wrong by hiring Laura! She is a superb hair stylist! She was the only choice for my wedding. I had eight women get their hair done in updos by Laura for my wedding. She styled everyone's hair to match each individual whether young, elderly, or somewhere in between. She arrived early, did trial runs, was efficient, and got us all ready on time. But above all Laura captured the feel of my wedding by providing beiaotufo hair!

Sent on 02/02/2016

The best choice you could make. Laura listened to my ideas, provided many different styles, creative, able to execute well. Styled hair to stay all day through a wedding or other events.
    Laura is an awesome hairstylist and makeup artist!
    She also did spray tans for me and my entire bridal party. Book Laura you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Laura absolutely deserves a 5 out of 5! She was wonderful to work with. From my consultation, to cut and color, trial, and wedding day, I was impressed with her! She even made my thin hair look beautiful and thick on my wedding day. She helped me feel gorgeous :)
    Book Laura, it is easy decision!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Laura did headshots for my company website. There were 3 of us, all with completely different kinds of hair. Laura multi-tasked, making the process efficient for us. She did a great job and made us look very professional. Laura is reliable, fair and very passionate about what she does. She is a true talent!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Missy · Married on 09/16/2015

She goes out of her way to make you feel special. After every visit, I leave Laura's feeling beautiful! I will never forget my first call to her...it was a "hair emergency." She so graciously extended her work day to help me. It's that kind of generosity that makes a difficult decision like choosing a new stylist an easy one. She now does my hair, nails, and spray tans! She is trustworthy, dependable, patient, thorough, and so very kind. I'm proud to call her my hair guru and my friend!! If you are looking for a fresh new stylist - someone who knows hair and only works with the highest quality products that work with your hair type - choose Laura! Your hair will thank you later!!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Laura was amazing from the start of the day. They took care of me (the bride), my Mom and my 8 bridesmaids--she was on time, completely profession and I could not have been more happy with the results. The day went completely smoothly and both my make-up and hair were just as amazing as my trial several months before--I would say if anything it was even better for my special day. I was super pleased with Laura & Co from early on in the planning process early this year right up until my wedding day. Laura helped me to plan out a timeframe to ensure me and my bridesmaids were camera ready right on time. I would absolutely recommend Laura & Co for any future make-up/hair needs for a special event or wedding. I never felt prettier!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Laura and her team did a superb job styling hair for my bridesmaids. She takes her time to listen and make sure you are happy with your final result. All of my girls were very happy and my flower girl's hair looked beautiful. She is good with both up dos and curls. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Laura did my hair for prom and it looked amazing! She took exactly what I said I wanted and added some personal touches and it turned out perfect

Sent on 02/21/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/18/2015

Laura is amazing! She did mine and my bridesmaids hair, makeup, and tans for my wedding and her work was absolutely stunning! Not only did we look like we stepped out of a bridal magazine, but she works in a timely manner and made it fun and relaxing! Her prices are great and she was even willing to travel for our out of town wedding! You won't find a better stylist! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

This is the best company ever! Out of all my vendors, I can honestly say that Laura was the best! Laura made me feel right at ease with the first phone conversation. After my first trial, I had to book her! She is absolutely the sweetest! Laura was early to arrive. I told her to come by 8 the morning of my wedding and she was there at 730!! I had been in weddings before where hair and makeup artists were late so I was a little worried about that. But from the first meeting, to the big day and everything in between, she always EARLY! Laura is the best! She made me feel like a princess, and made sure I wasn't stressed about anything. She was very patient and really listened to how I wanted my hair and my makeup. She will forever be cutting and coloring my hair from now on! Laura made sure the morning of my wedding ran smoothly. I can't begin to thank her enough for everything she did for me. I have already recommended her to two brides that I know. Seriously, if you want a reliable, sweet, talented, and caring person to help make your day amazing, please do yourself a favor and call Laura!!

Susan · Married on 02/14/2015

I had the pleasure of having my makeup done by Laura on my 2/14/2015 wedding as well as my engagement pictures photo shoot. Not only did Laura make me look flawless, but she also beautified my mother, sister, and my little niece. She did an amazing job and was super sweet and accommodating. She was patient with the chaos going on in the room on my big day! Thanks so much for making my wedding and engagement pics look amazing as well as making us look like goddesses on my wedding day. I will definitely be contacting Laura for future occasions. I highly recommend her services to anyone I meet.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Laura is amazing. She has a great eye for what works best within the ideas given to her. She is energetic, loves what she does and it obvious when you spend time with her. Her pricing is very reasonable, especially with the end product you get. I would highly recommend Laura if you want you to look and feel your absolute best on your special day.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2014

I can't say enough great things about Laura! She is very professional, felixble and always prepared. She made all my bridesmaids look so gorgeous for my big day! I never had to worry about a thing, she always made sure I was well taken care of so I could just enjoy the day! I felt so beautiful and highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Laura is AMAZING! What Laura was that not only she super professional and punctual, but she understood the look and feel I was going for right away. She nailed the look! I couldn't felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. :) She was also fantastic with the younger girls and older women, alike. I would (and already have!) recommend Laura to my friends and family.

molly · Married on 09/20/2014

Laura was amazing! She did my hair and makeup and most of my bridesmaids as well! Everything went perfect! She is wonderful! Highly recommend her services for your wedding! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/01/2016

What amazing talent! Laura is truly an artist at what she does! Coming from a Beauty Pageant background, I was very particular about my hair and makeup and wanted to make sure I hired someone I could completely trust.

From the moment I met Laura at our trial, I immediately felt at ease. She was very down to earth, and was open minded to what I wanted. She listened to everything I had to say, and boy, did she deliver! She uses quality products, and is great at working with exactly what you want (I'm a huge fan of contouring). I swear I didn't want to take off my makeup/hair after the trial!

On the wedding day, Laura was on time, and were friendly and professional to all my bridesmaids. She got me ready with plenty of time to spare, and I have to mention my hair and makeup stayed perfect all night and even until the next morning! I couldn't have been happier!

I highly recommend Laura to any bride who wants to look like perfection on her wedding day!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Laura is a wonderful hairstylist! I used her for my wedding day, reversal and engagement pictures . She did a the hair and make-up trial with me which went well and made me feel completely confident in my decision to use her. On my wedding day she was fun to have around, professional, prompt, and kept me calm (as I was freaking out that nothing would be done on time). She stayed right on schedule and was very flexible with my wanting to add flower girls last minute. Overall she would be a great choice to use!

Sent on 02/11/2016

If you need a jack of all trades in your little black book, then you need to meet Laura. I have been a client of Laura's for almost six years. In that time she has done at least 10 up-do's (including my wedding day), countless waxes, numerous hair cuts, colors, styles, several manicures and pedicures, and she even has given me the best spray tan of my life. For all things beautiful Laura is your girl! There was no question that Laura would do my hair for my wedding. She did my hair and the hair of my entire party. She also did the hair of the my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone looked beautiful. Laura even did our makeup. Did I mention the women also does makeup? Like I said, she is my go to beauty girl. Anytime I need anything beauty related I call on my Laura. She will not disappoint. Make your wedding day unbelievable with unbelievable beauty and hair.

Sent on 02/11/2016

I had my wedding in Wilmington, NC back in 2013. I contacted Laura through email months before my wedding date, finally my wedding day came. I had my makeup and hair done by Laura. She also did my mother's hair and makeup. I am truly BEYOND happy with the way my makeup and hair was done I have NEVER had my makeup and hair look as beautiful as Laura made mine look that day. I wish I could have it done over and over again. It was soooooo beautiful!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend Laura, she is FABULOUS! She is very friendly and listened to everything i had asked for. I will DEFINITELY be contacting Laura over and over again for any event I need my makeup and hair done for. She truly exceeded my expectations by far the best makeup and hair professional!! AMAZING JOB! Love her!

Kimberly · Married on 06/01/2013

Laura was so wonderful!! She ended up doing my hair as well as my wedding party, mother and aunt. She did such an amazing job on everyone. She is so intricate but efficient with getting everyone done and making sure everyone has the type of style they are in love with. Everyone looked so beautiful and we were done right on time for photos.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Brittani · Married on 11/17/2012

Laura has done many things for me, but my wedding day was extra special. She did a trial run for my make-up when I had my bridal shots taken and I loved it! It was a little more makeup and bronzer than I normally wear so when we got to the big day, I mentioned that to her and she tweaked it into something even better. Simple, natural, yet beautiful and the look rose to the occasion. She worked out of her home at the time and used natural light from her windows and let me take a look with every major piece she added. Laura made me feel pretty and comfortable and the makeup stayed all day and night. (She's also done my hair a few times for events and regular cuts, loved those too).

Sent on 02/28/2016

Laura & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Brittani! It was such an honor to work with you. Thank you for choosing Laura & Co.

Esther · Married on 06/02/2012

Laura did my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, and my mother and mother-in-law's hair. Our hair types ranged from short to very long, very fine to very thick, and included one African/Filipino bridesmaid and one Irish/African American bridesmaid. Laura did not shy away from the challenge. She is so versatile that she styled all of these various styles, lengths, volumes, and textures in a variety of styles--up, down, and half up--just beautifully. She was the consummate professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Laura was amazing! She did my hair and make-up for my wedding. I could not have been more pleased or felt more beautiful on such a special day. I highly recommend her for any services she provides. She has always been amazing and provides excellent service to anyone she works with!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Laura didn't do my hair for my wedding. But she did my hair for my sister's wedding. Man-- I wish I knew Laura when I got married. She is incredible. I wanted an intricate bread that would make my hair thick and beautiful. She did just that. Her updo abilities gave me so much confidence! Plus my sister looked breath taking. I am so happy her wedding day was so very special.
    Book Laura if you want unique designs with a modern, classic spin. She can do it all!