Laura & Co. Reviews

81 | Wilmington, NC

81 Reviews for Laura & Co.

Danielle DeBue · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and Professional!

I found Laura on Weddingwire while planning my destination wedding. I was planning my wedding in NC from NJ. She was quick to get back to me when I messaged her and made time to talk to me on the phone and answer some of the questions I had. I had a trip booked to NC a few weeks later and she was available to meet me for my hair/makeup trial on short notice. Laura is so professional and was happy to do my hair an makeup exactly as I wanted it while giving her profession opinion. I hired her right away. The day of my wedding I was even more amazed with her. Her and her assistant are so incredibly talented. All of my girls were so happy with their hair and makeup, and I couldn't get over how fast and efficient they were with their time. I was a little worried with the timing of us being ready and on time for my first look and we were done in exactly the amount of time Laura planned out for us (if not even a little earlier). Everyone's hair and makeup held up the entire day and night in the August NC heat. My makeup even lasted some cake being smooshed in my face by my husband. Thank you Laura you made my big day so amazing and I had so many compliments on my hair!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Laura & Co.'s reply:

Wow! Danielle, what an incredibly sweet review. Thank you, your family and your bridal party for making us feel so welcome and for such a fun day. We really appreciate you trusting us for your most special day! ❤️

Ashley Wilson · Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome experience

Had an amazing experience. Did an awesome job on hair and make-up and make it a wonderful, fun experience.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kasi · Married on 10/27/2018

They did amazing jobs on hair and makeup and they had really fun personalities! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing artists!

Tyler and Grace were fantastic! They were flexible with adding people through out the day and did amazing with everyone. I was ready early and had a stress free wedding day and they were a big part of that. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cece · Married on 05/12/2018

Laura and her team were absolutely amazing the morning of my wedding! They weren't scared of my large group (11 bridesmaids, 2 mamas, 2 kids and a bride!) and from the beginning made sure they were being efficient by always having a girl in the chair. They knocked it out of the park- everyone was absolutely gorgeous and they finished 30 minutes before we had to be done! The whole process was so low stress and easy-going, it really helped me be calm and confident for the rest of the wedding!! I felt flawless and beautiful, and the entire look lasted from 11 am through midnight! Cannot say enough positive things about Laura- she's a beautiful person, inside and out!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Laura & Co.'s reply:

Omg! Cece! You are too much! I love you! You guys were so much fun! Thank you for being so incredible and great at rounding up the troops the day of your wedding!

Mimi · Married on 05/05/2018

The girls were punctual, got everyone’s hair and makeup don’t and we’re flexible with everyone’s last minute needs. I got so many compliments on how natural my makeup looked. Everyone’s hair was gorgeous! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Trisha · Married on 11/11/2017

Stunning work! Laura was AMAZING. Hair and makeup was beyond amazing and she was so great with all the chaos with the kids and all the ladies in one room. Couldn’t have chosen a better stylist or makeup artist to assist in my special day. She is amazing and you will NOT be disappointed in her abilities!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Laura is simply fantastic. I will not let anyone else touch my hair! She is responsive, attentive, professional and provides an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend giving her a call!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Stevie · Married on 10/15/2017

I had a beach wedding in October and Bee did a wonderful job on everyone’s hair and makeup. My husband said I looked so beautiful and he was blown away. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

My experience at Dalisay Hair Salon and Bridal Suite was beyond what I could have ever imagined. I went there for hair and makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and for two other occasions. Laura will be doing my wedding day hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids hair. Everyone there was so friendly and made me feel like family. I highly recommend Dalisay Salon. Please check out the many beauty services they offer. You want be disappointed. Thank you Dalisay Hair Salon and Bridal Suite!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Stuart · Married on 09/16/2017

Laura did a wonderful job on my hair & makeup. She was more than willing to work with the pictures I brought her and was open to what I liked & wanted change after my run through. The airbrush makeup she used continued to look fabulous until I took it off at the end of the night, which is no easy feat, as I have very oily skin and it was a relatively humid day. Overall, I would highly recommend Laura.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Anne · Married on 08/05/2017

Laura did hair and make-up for my daughter's wedding day on August 5th 2017. Everyone has commented on how beautiful both hair and make-up were. She did a fabulous job and she was so relaxed during the whole experience. She made everyone feel so at home. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. Thanks a million for everything.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Eve · Married on 08/05/2017

Laura was so sweet and did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and I. She came to my hotel room and had everything she needed set up early on the morning of the wedding. We chose airbrush makeup to withstand the hot and humid August weather and it worked like a dream. It really lasted all day and it looks amazing in a couple of the sneak peek photos the photographer shared with us. I had done a trial with Laura about 6 months before the wedding so she had the exact shades and colors for my skin and I knew exactly how my hair would look. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. Thanks a million Laura!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Corinne · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Laura & Co! Laura and Brooke were phenomenal! They did my wedding hair and makeup, along with my bridesmaids’, mother’s, mother-in-law’s, and grandmother’s hair and makeup. They were a joy to be around and they made sure everyone was ready on time. I am very particular about hair and makeup and they made sure I was happy with everything. Honestly, they blew me away. I felt absolutely beautiful and so did everyone else in my bridal party. Also, the week of the wedding, Laura cut and dyed my hair and Brooke gave me lash extensions. They had me looking and feeling my best on my wedding day. I definitely recommend using them for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Laura Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Laura and Brooke were amazing. Brooke did my bridesmaid's make-up and Laura did my make-up (bride). They were punctual and professional! Everyone's make-up was amazing. Couldn't have picked a better team to work with!! I have and will continue to reference them for all my friend's needs!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Laura & Co.'s reply:

Thanks Laura! I love our new friendship! I can't wait to hang with you at church❤️

Ashleigh · Married on 06/03/2017

I am so glad I had Laura and Brooke do the makeup and hair for my wedding! My hair turned out exactly the way I wanted it to and my bridal party was very with theirs as well! Communication was always very fast and the price was perfect! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Lina · Married on 05/27/2017

Laura was amazing to work with! She did an excellent job with both hair and makeup with all girls and kept on schedule!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Laura. She is SO GIFTED at what she does. She provided the hair and makeup for my bridal party as well as highlights for me (done a few days before our wedding). Laura's #1 priority is the quality of her work. My hair and makeup remained flawless for over 10 hours, and I received so many compliments on them! During the planning process Laura was quick to respond, flexible, and answered all questions I had. I was a little stressed about getting all of our hair and makeup done in time (I had 8 bridesmaids), but Laura worked hard to ensure that we were done--we finished ahead of schedule! Laura made my wedding morning so relaxed and fun-I'll never forget that time spent in the bridal suite with my girls!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Laura & Co.'s reply:

Oh my gosh, Whitney! Your review is SO SWEET! I'm so excited for your new adventure in life....CONGRATULATIONS! I know you and Collin will be such a light in the world and stronger together. The pleasure was ALL MINE and I hope to see you in the future(if you do, in fact, get to move to Wilmington).

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2017

Laura not only did my hair, but she styled all four of my bridesmaids and my mother. She secured my vision of having a soft and subtle look, but still keeping it all in place for pictures and dancing!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Koryn · Married on 04/07/2017

Laura was wonderful with my daughter and made her feel ultra glamorous for her photo shoot! The salon was gorgeous

Sent on 04/24/2017

Dionne · Married on 01/23/2017

Laura’s innate sense for style and uncanny intuition equal amazing results! She truly loves what she does and the love transcends into her work. With talent and amazing work ethic I wouldn’t hire anyone else for an important event. Wedding, Prom, Special Event… Laura will deliver AMAZING results!

Sent on 11/06/2016

You're the BEST Dionne!

Sandy · Married on 12/11/2016

I have been going to Laura for a few years and am very happy with her services as a hairdresser. I appreciate her flexible scheduling, friendly attitude, and useful tips and advice. She recently did hair and makeup for me and my 14-year old attendant at my wedding in Bald Head Island and I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kate · Married on 11/11/2016

Laura is an outstanding, professional, and personable hair stylist. She is extremely talented and truly takes what you say to heart. Her makeup creates a look that is absolutely flawless. This woman was made to help women truly feel beautiful about themselves while making you feel like family!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Allison · Married on 10/29/2016

Laura was amazing!!! She did my hair/makeup for my bridal pictures and for the big day! She was so easy and so much fun to work with! Her work was beautiful, even when I added things in at the last minute she knew exactly what I wanted! Me and my girls loved our hair and makeup and felt like a million bucks thanks to Laura and her assistant!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Laura & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was so much fun meeting you and your family the week of the wedding. Your family was so enjoyable:-) It was such an honor to be invited to help out on your big day!

Laura did the hair for my best friends wedding (mine included) and it was stunning! We all received so many compliments throughout the night. She is incredibly talented and knows her craft. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she went right to work. My hair stayed out all night!

Sent on 02/03/2016