Laura Caporizzo Photography Reviews

34 | Drexel Hill, PA

34 Reviews for Laura Caporizzo Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2016

Don't think twice...book her NOW! Great to work with, made everything so easy. The pictures are amazing. One of of our easiest decisions.

Sent on 01/21/2017

stephanie · Married on 09/18/2016

Laura is absolutely fantastic! She made sure she had every detail covered prior to our big day, and on our big day I was not worried about anything when it came to our photos on our wedding day. She made sure we were on time and on track during the day. She made sure she took every photo we asked for! She was very flexible and worked very well with us when it come to meeting prior to our wedding . As I go through our final images I see every detail of our wedding day, every moment and then some. I could not be happier with our photos and with our photographer.

Sent on 12/08/2016

suzanne · Married on 07/29/2016

My fiancé and I recently booked Laura for our engagement and wedding photos. As someone that works in the business, I was surprised how nerve wrecking it is to pick vendors and hope they are the right fit. When it came to booking a photographer, I really didn’t want to go with any of the photographers I had seen work my events so I was really starting from zero. As someone that is very picky, I thought this decision was going to take me forever. I was wrong. After searching through WeddingWire, I came across Laura’s work and thought her photos were incredible so I set up a time for my fiancé and I to meet with her and go over some of the specifics. From the moment we met Laura, we had no doubts that she was the one we would go with. She was punctual, prepared and clearly talented. It’s hard to describe, but we could just tell we would be in great hands. We recently received our engagement photos back and I was so incredibly impressed by not only how incredibly easy she made the experience, but also by how unbelievable the photos turned out. I recently posted them on social media and haven’t stopped hearing from everyone how great they turned out. I wanted to make sure I shared my experience for all the other brides out there searching for a great photographer. I would recommend Laura to anyone. She just makes everything easy. I am very excited to have her there again on my wedding day and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Elina · Married on 07/16/2016

Laura Caporizzo is an incredibly talented photographer and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Of all the vendors, she is the only one who at no point let me down in any way.

I spent an obscene amount of time scouring the web for out photographer and the more galleries you look through, the easier it is to see which photos lack the IT factor. Laura's photos are super high quality, have great angles/details/depth and are just fun. She came out with us to do our engagement shoot and in under an hour we hit 3 different spots and ended up with gorgeous photos, even though we were super awkward the first 30 minutes. She just knows how to catch certain moments.

The wedding was under a month ago and the contract says she has 90 days to return the full gallery to us (my friend's took 6 months, so that is a reasonable turnaround). She sent over a few "previews" and just from those 15 or so photos, I know that this gallery is going to be friggin' incredible. I showed someone who also recently was married the preview, and she was blown away by the quality, in comparison to her own.

As a person, she is just an all around pleasure to work with. She's very professional, answers emails quickly, keeps in touch when there are moving pieces (there was a thunderstorm the day of our engagement session and we made it JUST in time). She's sassy and has no problem telling some stranger to "please" move out of the way so she can get her shot, and she just in general had people laughing during the photos. I was having a bridal moment when she arrived to the girls' suite and she just got right to it getting detail shots while I was freaking out about who knows what.

Will totally hire her again for whatever life events come my way next.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2016

Laura was great to work with! Very accommodating and flexible. Can't go wrong with Laura as your photographer. She did a great job!

Sent on 12/12/2016

We are so excited to be using Laura for our engagement and wedding photographer! I was immediately impressed by her responsiveness to my initial emails and even more so when we spoke over the phone. It is clear that Laura loves what she does! When we met with her at our venue, she was very organized and obviously has a lot of experience photographing weddings. I have no doubts that when the day comes, the photographs she takes are going to be gorgeous!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2015

We booked Laura as our wedding photographer, and let me just say it was one of the best decisions we made! Our engagement photos came out so well! We couldn't choose which one to use for our save the date! Laura has a preview up for us to see no later the 2 days after our wedding and just as the engagement pictures, the wedding pictures are flawless! Laura is such a talent, she's fun, upbeat and hilarious. Every shot that I asked to have done, even last min day of shots, it was no sweat. Everything flowed and was super easy. When my husband an I were look for a photographer, it was MY HARDEST vender to commint too! Laura, made the decision so super easy! I highly recommend her for ANY type of photography, very glad to say that she was my photographer at my wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/23/2015

Hiring Laura to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. It's just so nice to work with a photographer that you can tell is truly invested in making sure you are happy with your wedding pictures. She made the photography aspect of the wedding day completely stress free. She was incredibly easy to get ahold of and responded very quickly to all emails. We also got to meet up before our big day which was really helpful because she is super knowledgeable about the wedding process and helped guide us through how much time to allot for different portions of the day as well as what to expect. The day of she was the perfect mix between fun/light hearted and focused/professional. We had a *ton* of pictures we wanted and she made sure nothing was forgotten, even though our wedding day was hectic. She also made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera so we got lots of cute pictures with genuine laughter...none of that tense, stiff smile stuff! All of the pictures turned out fantastic! They are creative, elegant, and classic. Worth every penny! I cannot wait to get them printed and to see the album that Laura creates!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are looking for high-quality photography at a reasonable price, Laura is perfect! I was so impressed with the gallery on her website, and my pictures turned out with the same amazing quality. Laura was always quick to assist me with any of my questions or concerns, and made the stress on my wedding day disappear. I received SO many pictures, many of which I didn't even know she was taking. I can't say enough good things about Laura, she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2016