Laura Caporizzo Photography Reviews

Laura Caporizzo Photography 5
Laura Caporizzo Photography 6
Laura Caporizzo Photography 7

Tiffany · Married on 05/23/2015

Hiring Laura to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. It's just so nice to work with a photographer that you can tell is truly invested in making sure you are happy with your wedding pictures. She made the photography aspect of the wedding day completely stress free. She was incredibly easy to get ahold of and responded very quickly to all emails. We also got to meet up before our big day which was really helpful because she is super knowledgeable about the wedding process and helped guide us through how much time to allot for different portions of the day as well as what to expect. The day of she was the perfect mix between fun/light hearted and focused/professional. We had a *ton* of pictures we wanted and she made sure nothing was forgotten, even though our wedding day was hectic. She also made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera so we got lots of cute pictures with genuine laughter...none of that tense, stiff smile stuff! All of the pictures turned out fantastic! They are creative, elegant, and classic. Worth every penny! I cannot wait to get them printed and to see the album that Laura creates!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are looking for high-quality photography at a reasonable price, Laura is perfect! I was so impressed with the gallery on her website, and my pictures turned out with the same amazing quality. Laura was always quick to assist me with any of my questions or concerns, and made the stress on my wedding day disappear. I received SO many pictures, many of which I didn't even know she was taking. I can't say enough good things about Laura, she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2016