Yours, Mine, & Ours Weddings Reviews

Des Moines, IA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Gilbert Married on 08/11/2018

We would chose Laura to capture our special day over and over again

My husband and I made the best decision to book Laura as our videographer for our wedding, on 8/11/2018. You will never ever regret booking Laura to capture the best day of your life! If I could give these guys 100 stars I would. The whole entire planning experience was so flawlessly executed and Laura was extremely professional and made both my husband and I feel so at ease. Our wedding day highlight makes me cry every time I see it and my husband watches it even more than me! The editing and flow of the highlight did not disappoint. We are so happy with our decision and you will be too. Laura also worked very well with our photographer Katie McDonald. They work together on many other projects and work in tandem without missing a beat.

Thank you, Laura, for capturing our day so incredibly beautifully!
    Judy C. Married on 04/07/2018
    Laura did an amazing job capturing our wedding and showing a true portrayal of our love, she captured so much happiness and we felt so blessed to have her as our videographer. Our video was everything we could have asked for and more. She was very knowledgeable and had many creative ideas. Laura was also very organized. She made the day a lot of fun and was very flexible in coordinating with our photographer. We could not be happier with how our video turned out.

Yours, Mine, & Ours Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was such a pleasure to document your wedding day! Congratulations!!!
    Erin Married on 05/20/2017
    Laura photographed my wedding in May and did an amazing job! Besides her great photography skills, she is very organized and affordable. After contacting her about a possible quote, she called me and we were able to chat about what type of photographer I was looking for, and it was clear she was a good fit. It was so nice to speak to her directly instead of emailing back and forth for a while without getting to know her. A few weeks before the wedding we sat down and planned out the day and the types photographs that were most important to me. After doing this, it was such a relief to know that we were both on the same page. On the day of the wedding, Laura was very efficient and organized. The weather was not great that day, but she was so creative and found ways to get the outdoor shots I wanted. We also received our photos very quickly. All of our photos turned out beautifully! I highly recommend booking Laura to photograph your wedding!
    Megan Married on 06/09/2012
    Laura was so much fun and flexible! Our event was in okoboji, she traveled to the location and went with the flow of the day!! We jumped on a boat after the ceremony and cruised around the lake, we even got off at Arnold's Park and took a ride on the Ferris wheel. Laura was so great she just kept the day relaxed and calm and about the two of us!!! I hope to have her shoot some additional photos for us later in our life!!!