Laughing Gravy Entertainment Reviews

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 5
Laughing Gravy Entertainment 6
Laughing Gravy Entertainment 7

Lexie · Married on 08/04/2018

Karlie was incredibly amenable to my totally indecisive nature. She took every change and note in stride and was so professional and lovely. The night of the wedding was excellent- she played to the crowd and watched for my cues. 10/10 would recommend her to another couple.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Angela · Married on 08/03/2018

Karlie made our Sweet 16 party completely magical!
    She was seriously THE BEST!!!!!! Every guest had so much fun, and the DJ services were the highlight of the party!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Becca · Married on 07/28/2018

Masen was an excellent DJ! It really means a lot to have a vendor that shows up on time and can keep the whole operation running smoothly. Our guests loved him and decided to use him for their wedding also. He really took the time to select songs that were perfect for our day and kept the party going! Would recommend to everyone I know getting married

Sent on 07/30/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2018

Carli was wonderful! She spent plenty of time talking things through ... I had three different types at my wedding, and she had great music for all of them. She was in contact with me not just once but several times beforehand and did a super job of timing the action that night so that everyone, including me,had a blast. I didn’t initially plan on having a DJ for our wedding celebration (we’re both into our 60’s) but I’m so glad I went with Carli. Getting tons of positive comments. She’s great!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2018

These women are awesome! Everyone that I spoke to at our reception commented on how professional and fun they were. Karlie kept the party going, was engaging and definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Very professional but fun! Malcom helped keep everything organized and run smoothly, while having fun and make everyone get involved. I didn't have a huge wedding, so it was difficult to get everyone on the dance floor, but our dj was amazing and continued to keep things going. Highly recommend not skipping on a dj and going for this guy!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tim · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Malcolm did a great job keeping our wedding lively. He helped keep things moving smoothly and fun. He had great suggestions and recommendations.

Marsha · Married on 06/18/2018

Karlie was an amazing asset to our party. She not only was professional in all her activities, she was extremely involved during the whole event. Her interaction with the partygoers was superb and she quickly endeared herself to the entire crowd. Thank you Karlie for doing a spectacular job of making our party a huge success. I have had so many tell me it was the best party they ever attended!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 8
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 9

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Dj!! Had a blast the entire time with laughing gravy! They kept the party going the whole time :)

D · Married on 06/16/2018

Aubrey was amazing! She made sure our wedding & everything flowed nicely and the timing was great. She really went above and beyond to work with our other vendors and make sure our night went perfectly!

Sent on 07/10/2018

D · Married on 06/14/2018

We were so happy with Laughing Gravy, Malcom was amazing and engaged well with the guests. He took the time to find out what we were looking for and delivered 100%. We had so many people tell us it was such a perfect night and they all had a great time. Thanks!!! Could not be more pleased with their service and made the wedding so fun.

Christi and Shaun · Married on 06/14/2018

Karlie was fabulous to work with and so fun!! She made sure all our needs were met. She also made great suggestions. Our day was perfect and Karlie was such a big part of that!! Our guests had a blast! Our caterer even said our wedding was so fun!! Thank you Karlie for making our day special!! ❤❤❤

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2018

Aubrey was an amazing DJ!! She met with us ahead of time and truly made McKensy’s wedding unitand fun!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2018

I would recommend Malcolm for anyone looking for a DJ! He is amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and was more than accommodating and so kind to all of our guests, and truly went out of the way for us as the bride and groom as well. He even broke out some props and did the YMCA with our guests. He made our night unforgettable.

Laughing Gravy Entertainment 10
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 16
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 17
    Laughing Gravy Entertainment 18

Malia · Married on 06/09/2018

Masen brought so much fun to our wedding! He was interactive with guests and incredibly enthusiastic. Highly recommend laughing gravy!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Carli · Married on 06/08/2018

I am a very particular person especially when it comes to my wedding day! I was so impressed that everything we had asked for was executed perfectly. DJ Malcolm is definitely the nicest, most professional DJ you will ever meet! If I ever have another large event I will definitely use this service.

Crystal · Married on 06/06/2018

Laughing Gravy always does a great job. Thanks!

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

Malcolm was the DJ at our first event and had to have him back for our second! He is amazing! He knows how to get everyone involved and having fun. He is also very attentive and puts together a program of music and fun that is custom made to what you want. I cannot say enough good about him and Laughing Gravy”. He even gets out on the dance floor and models the dance steps (line dancing) and knows how to feel and work a crowd. It’s the most fun I’ve had in a long time! Thank you Laughing Gravy.”! Can’t wait to have a chance to call you again!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Parker · Married on 05/26/2018

Honestly he made the entire night memorable for everyone that was there. Whenever I get comments about my wedding, they inform me that the DJ made the night a blast. I'm so happy to have laughing gravy in my arsenal of awesome companies I can rely on. I tell everyone I see about Laughing Gravy, and especially Malcom. He's the man.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/22/2018

Laughing Gravy was entertaining and fun to have at my wedding this past week. The workers were professional, even early to the venue for set up time and wore professional clothing. All of the schedule things that I planned on doing at my wedding got done smoothly and in an orderly manner thanks to them. My husband and I were also given the opportunity to leave right on schedule from our venue, which doesn't happen often and I owe that to laughing gravy.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Alexander · Married on 05/18/2018

Because of non-cooperative weather, Malcolm had to be very flexible as to where and when he could finally set up at the reception venue. He was very professional and upbeat. The music was great and people danced all night long. We would highly recommend Laughing Gravy.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/18/2018

Karlie was amazing as our DJ. We had an Indian fusion wedding, and she was able to incorporate some of our favorite bollywood songs into the party. She offered lots of suggestions, and help with desicions. We loved using Laughing Gravy for our event and would highly recommend for future couples.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Gabi · Married on 05/12/2018

Aubrey was great to work with and listened to what we wanted

Sent on 06/01/2018

Alyssa · event on 05/04/2018

Aubrey was very nice and saw our vision for our event! Easy to work with !!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2018

Aubrey was simply amazing and so pivotal in the over all flow our wedding! She listened to all our requests, offered suggestions, totally helped calm my nervous with all her insight and made our wedding run smoothly! We’ve received so many compliments on just how fun our wedding was which is all thanks to Aubrey and her mad DJ-ing skills. It couldn’t have been a more perfect day!

Sent on 05/22/2018