Laughing Canyon Reviews

Laughing Canyon 4
Laughing Canyon 5
Laughing Canyon 6

Tianna Von Raesfeld · Married on 09/01/2018

They made our day special

We had a September wedding. Getting married at laughing Canyon was a dream come true. The beautiful redwood trees make you feel like you’re in a magical land. The weather was absolutely perfect. With sun shining through the trees. It was exactly what we were looking for. The crew was incredibly personable and professional. When we weren’t sure about what we wanted they asked all the right questions to bring our dream to life. The crew put everything together seamlessly. They also made our cake and cupcakes from their bakery. Hands down the best cake I have ever had in my life. We couldn’t decide on one flavor so we had to have all three that we loved. The flavors are so unique and special. They really made the whole experience special and perfect for us.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Laughing Canyon 7
    Laughing Canyon 8
    Laughing Canyon 9
    Laughing Canyon 10
    Laughing Canyon 11
    Laughing Canyon 12

Katerina · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful venue unlike any other

We book our wedding at this venue back in summer 2018 and had our wedding a year later in June 2019. This venue is absolutely stunning. It is peaceful, isolated, rustic, and truly feels homey and welcoming. I knew it was beautiful when we initially toured it last year but seeing the expert way the owners pulled it all together on the wedding day itself still took my breath away. Carren was a delight to work with, very flexible and welcoming and made us and our guests feel right at home. The owners also own the bakery that supplies the dessert and the cupcakes were hands down the best I've ever had (they even accommodated wedding pie for my pie-loving fiance). The location is a little isolated, so no reception and shuttles would be needed for guest arrival, but to us that was all part of the charm. Everyone was having too much of a blast to worry about phones and we felt comfortable knowing everyone had a safe way to get home. Would recommend any day, thank you for making our wedding better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Camillia

Camillia Popimi · Getting married on 08/29/2020

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

Couldn't even get a tour

I usually don't trust reviews from people who haven't had weddings at a particular venue but I figured I should share my experience as a warning to others. We tried very hard to get Laughing Canyon as our venue as it seems like the perfect woodsy wedding of our dreams. However when we first contacted them in early July they responded that they couldn't tour until August for 2020. Very weird when most places are booking up but okay, that's fine. When we tried to ask a few more questions and schedule a tour they didn't respond. Upon a follow up email they just sent us the original email and said they couldn't schedule tours until October! When I sent my final email requesting that they answer a few, standard questions I had about the venue/noise restrictions etc. (aka making it worth me waiting until October to book a venue) they said that all questions can be answered during the tour (as if we have time to tour every single venue that looks nice without spending the time to vet it first) and that they didn't think we would be a good fit for each other. Incredibly rude and also incredibly SLOW response. I have never had such an interaction with a venue and at this point I have contacted 78 venues. Would have booked my other venue earlier if they had just been upfront or faster at emailing. In my opinion this shows they don't care about the customer and would be a difficult place to hold a venue.

Sent on 07/25/2019