45 Reviews for Laugh Staff

User Photos
todo alt text
45 Laugh Staff Reviews

Just wanted to say the biggest thankyou for my Maid of honour speech! The speech Josh wrote for me had people in belly laughs. Everyone said how great the speech was after !

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pat wrote my Maid of Homor speech and did such a good job! I got so many compliments after, like probably 40 people came up to me and told me how much they liked my speech.

Profile Picture Anonymous , 6/30/18, 1 Review
4.7

Josh helped me prepare my speech and he did a great job. Took a quick survey online and provided some material for him to work with. The crowd loved it - some people laughed, some cried, but everybody said what a wonderful speech it was.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They are amazing! My turnaround time was extremely tight and they called me right away and sent the speech the next day. Incredible service and it went so well! Will definitely recommend to friends!

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best Man Speech was perfect! Thanks again Josh! The speech got everyone (especially groom and bride) both laughing and crying. Once everything was submitted took a couple of days for a turn around. You were really able to turn our stories into something fun as well as highlight the qualities I had trouble highlighting before.

Profile Picture T, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My MOH speech was really important to me because my best friend deserved for the world to know how amazing she is. Josh delivered to me a speech that went over beyond what I expected. He took my basic speech and added sprinkles of humor and tenderness that blew the guests away. And most importantly, brought both laughter and tears to my best friend and her hubby. In addition to adding more to my speech, he also suggested areas to remove where it was confusing and redundant. I appreciated this because I always felt it was all over the place and once I removed the areas he suggested, it was so much easier to follow. I would highly recommend laugh staff and if you get lucky enough to have Josh as your person, rest assure you will be well taken of!

Profile Picture JJennifer , 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cameron is a hero! He went into lots of detail with me to help get an idea of my voice and what I wanted to say but didn’t know how to articulate. The speech was both hilarious and heart warming and I was told all night long how it was the best speech they had ever heard! (And the brides brother is a tv comedy writer so the pressure was heavy!) the speech was poignant and danced right on the Line yet it was complimentary and made eveyone fee good. It never went too far, but was pushing the envelope. It was worth every penny. Seriously made this experience stress free and just bloody spectacular

Profile Picture NEIL, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh was fantastic to work with and very attentive to my requests.

Profile Picture Anne, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh was super helpful and clever in helping write my speech. I will be reaching out again :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ash, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laugh Staff is great!!! I was freaking out about writing my speech 3 days before the wedding when I found out about Laugh Staff. They knew I was in a time crunch, so they had a speech ready for me the next day!!! It went great, and I got compliments all night!! The bride loved it and people are still telling me how good it was!! So worth it!

Profile Picture L, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This service is AWESOME! Exactly what they advertise. Josh was incredibly responsive. He turned around an entire ceremony script in about a day. And it was truly beautiful — not a dry eye in the house! I highly recommend this service.

Profile Picture David, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh at Laugh Staff wrote a perfectly funny and heartfelt Best Man speech for me. I got SO many compliments from guests throughout the night. There was also a clever catchphrase Josh wrote about the groom that after my speech has now become a funny new nickname for my best friend :)

I was amazed at how seamless the process was- I paid online for the service, then filled out a questionnaire, and within a few days I had an amazing speech. I emailed him to write a few additional stories and he turned it around for me in 1 day. I'm really impressed that all this was possible without a phone interview.

Totally worth the cost! Highly recommend Laugh Staff!

Profile Picture James, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I was in a crunch on my best man speech. Josh was very responsive, helpful and was a pleasure to work with. Not to mention the speech he provided was original had the crowd rolling with laughter. Will definitely use in the future if needed!!!

Profile Picture Jake, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience working with Josh. He came up with some great jokes that went over really well with the crowd. Will definitely use Laugh Staff again for my other brother’s wedding in a few months.

Profile Picture Tom, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh is the man! If you need a funny, nice and sincere speech; look no further!

Profile Picture James, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.3

I hired Laugh Staff to write a MOH speech in a 3 week window. If you're in a bind, this is a good service, but don't expect an amazing speech. The speech I received had some really good jokes and structure, but I had to edit it down a lot to make it less corny and sound more like me. I guess that's not such a bad thing. I had hoped for $150 I would get something with a little more substance, but overall I took the jokes and made it work. My speech turned out great and the crowd loved it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to work with and matron of honor speech was a hit!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/6/17, 1 Review

Josh,
The speech went above and beyond my wildest expectations! I literally had more than a dozen people tell me it was the best best man speech they've ever heard! You made this possible, I cannot thank you enough for the help you’ve given me.

Profile Picture Anonymous, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My awesome MoH speech would not have been so awesome if it weren't for Josh. I needed to pull together the best (and wedding-appropriate) themes/stories from many years of friendship, and he did exactly that. I rewrote/tightened it up to make it more "me" but couldn't have done it so quickly without his help. He provided the structure, themes, and of course jokes. Very pleased with his responsiveness and quick turnaround in response to my comments. The speech was well received by wedding attendees (laughs/applause during the toast and a lot of people came up to me afterwards) and more importantly, the bride loved it. I hope to never be a MoH again, but will definitely use Josh/Laugh Staff again if I am!

Profile Picture Not Your, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cameron helped with my maid of honor speech for my sisters wedding, it was the perfect mix of humor and seriousness! Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted laughstaff about 3 weeks out from the wedding. They helped me create the most hilarious best man speech I could’ve wanted. The bride and groom were on the verge of tears, and people came up to me all night complimenting me on my speech. I am so glad to have had Josh’s help!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The speech Jason wrote was great! It was funny and sincere, the crowd loved it. With everything going on, I doubt I would've had time to write my own speech. These guys are awesome! Truly life savers!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have to say when I found out I had to stand up and speak in front of 250 people most of who I didn't know, I panicked. Then I find out I'm the 5th speech on top of it! All I have to say it THANK GOD I found Laugh staff. I had the whole room laughing !!!!!! Josh my writer/Comedian was so easy to work with. He took all of the information and gave me the best speech. All night and even still today people are commenting on how awesome it was. It was like he had known them as long as I have. I never would have been able to do this by myself. And to be the hit of the night... that was awesome. Even the DJ who's heard a million speeches said later that night that I killed it !!! Thank you Laugh Staff!!! I will definitely use this again!

Profile Picture H, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

after procrastinating for way too long, josh was able to put my thoughts & ideas into an amazing & hilarious speech within just a few hours. i can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture anonymous , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh wrote me a killer Maid of Honor Speech that resulted in a standing ovation and members of the wait staff telling me that it was the best Maid of Honor speech they ever heard !

Profile Picture Michele , 8/19/17, 1 Review