31 Reviews for Laugh Staff

31 Laugh Staff Reviews

Just wanted to say the biggest thankyou for my Maid of honour speech! The speech Josh wrote for me had people in belly laughs. Everyone said how great the speech was after !

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh is the man! If you need a funny, nice and sincere speech; look no further!

Profile Picture James, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.3

I hired Laugh Staff to write a MOH speech in a 3 week window. If you're in a bind, this is a good service, but don't expect an amazing speech. The speech I received had some really good jokes and structure, but I had to edit it down a lot to make it less corny and sound more like me. I guess that's not such a bad thing. I had hoped for $150 I would get something with a little more substance, but overall I took the jokes and made it work. My speech turned out great and the crowd loved it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to work with and matron of honor speech was a hit!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/6/17, 1 Review

Josh,
The speech went above and beyond my wildest expectations! I literally had more than a dozen people tell me it was the best best man speech they've ever heard! You made this possible, I cannot thank you enough for the help you’ve given me.

Profile Picture Anonymous, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My awesome MoH speech would not have been so awesome if it weren't for Josh. I needed to pull together the best (and wedding-appropriate) themes/stories from many years of friendship, and he did exactly that. I rewrote/tightened it up to make it more "me" but couldn't have done it so quickly without his help. He provided the structure, themes, and of course jokes. Very pleased with his responsiveness and quick turnaround in response to my comments. The speech was well received by wedding attendees (laughs/applause during the toast and a lot of people came up to me afterwards) and more importantly, the bride loved it. I hope to never be a MoH again, but will definitely use Josh/Laugh Staff again if I am!

Profile Picture Not Your, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cameron helped with my maid of honor speech for my sisters wedding, it was the perfect mix of humor and seriousness! Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted laughstaff about 3 weeks out from the wedding. They helped me create the most hilarious best man speech I could’ve wanted. The bride and groom were on the verge of tears, and people came up to me all night complimenting me on my speech. I am so glad to have had Josh’s help!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The speech Jason wrote was great! It was funny and sincere, the crowd loved it. With everything going on, I doubt I would've had time to write my own speech. These guys are awesome! Truly life savers!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have to say when I found out I had to stand up and speak in front of 250 people most of who I didn't know, I panicked. Then I find out I'm the 5th speech on top of it! All I have to say it THANK GOD I found Laugh staff. I had the whole room laughing !!!!!! Josh my writer/Comedian was so easy to work with. He took all of the information and gave me the best speech. All night and even still today people are commenting on how awesome it was. It was like he had known them as long as I have. I never would have been able to do this by myself. And to be the hit of the night... that was awesome. Even the DJ who's heard a million speeches said later that night that I killed it !!! Thank you Laugh Staff!!! I will definitely use this again!

Profile Picture H, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

after procrastinating for way too long, josh was able to put my thoughts & ideas into an amazing & hilarious speech within just a few hours. i can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture anonymous , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh wrote me a killer Maid of Honor Speech that resulted in a standing ovation and members of the wait staff telling me that it was the best Maid of Honor speech they ever heard !

Profile Picture Michele , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was nervous about writing the perfect best man speech, so a friend recommended laugh staff and I decided to give it a try. When the big day came, I ended up killing it with my speech, and almost everyone at the wedding let me know how good it was by the end of the evening. Thanks Laugh Staff!

Profile Picture Anonymous, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was on a tight deadline (literally 4 days before the wedding) and contacted Josh to help. They had my a draft within 24hrs and helped me rewrite a few jokes that maybe my grandmother wouldn't think was funny lol. My speech slayed. I'm so happy I went through them for help. A++.

Profile Picture Abby, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best money ever spent. Josh did a fantastic job and made this a super easy task.I could not ask for a better job. After our initial conversation I knew I was in good hands.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Josh was phenomenal. I can't tell you the number of people that came up to me after my speech and told me this was by far their best "best man" speech ever. The bride and groom were super happy. Josh was great to work with. He was very responsive and iterated with me on the speech a few times. I will surely use him and LaughStaff for all engagements moving forward. Do not attempt your speech without his help!

Profile Picture Joe, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Josh was responsive and detailed in making sure the speech was just right! If writer's block occurs definitely use this service to help yourself!

Profile Picture John, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laugh staff is top of the line! No joke, they delivered a timely best man speech that was an absolute hit at the wedding. I would recommend to any person that needs help writing a speech. They took personal information I provided and turned it to a phenomenal speech. 5/5 stars!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cameron was very helpful in developing my best man speech. He's clearly passionate about the company and the service provided reflected it. As professional comedians, Cameron and the rest of the crew at LaughStaff know what crowds respond to and what they don't so each conversation was efficient and extremely helpful. Small details go a long way and Cameron quickly assisted rounding those out, making my speech very memorable. I received a number of compliments from folks at the wedding that I wasn't acquainted with (which in my opinion is a better high level indication that it went well vs compliments only from friends) and the groom pulled me aside the next day and told me how much he appreciated it. I was hesitant to get assistance at first for ego reasons but am very pleased with the result and would highly recommend the service to others!

Profile Picture David, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Short answer: well worth the money
Long answer: I wrote my best man speech and had them review it. They rewrote a couple stories that were too long and hard to follow, gave me a couple one liners that were amazing, took out a story that would have made some people uncomfortable. The end result was a well put together speech that flowed better, was easier to follow, made people laugh more and was still a little edgy. Keep in mind it took a couple revisions based on my own feedback which they were happy to do. There was only one line that I thought they could have done better with. I ended up taking it out becuase even though I liked the line, it just didn't fit. Again well worth the money.

Profile Picture alexander, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a week to write a casual speech to be said at the rehearsal dinner about the bride whom I have known my entire life. I had trouble pulling it all together in a short period of time and making it have a fun, light hearted element to it. I worked with Josh to have my thoughts and stories in a way that could be presented easily to the group and he added a relevant element to it that helped make it fun. We talked through it and made a few tweaks and the end result was a fun, genuine, speech for the bride to be. I received great feedback and I was much more confident speaking knowing that I had a little help:)

Profile Picture Jen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These guys were a lifesaver! People from the wedding were coming up to me days after complimenting me on the speech that Josh wrote for me. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jenni, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laugh staff was worth every penny! I was assigned Josh to write my MOH speech. I am not as close as I once was with the bride but based on my speech you would never know! I didn't give Josh much to work with but he created an amazing speech in under two days! When I read his initial "rough draft" I got teary eyed and laughed out loud. It's was everything I wanted in a speech. I had no edits for him it was perfect! I would highly recommend everyone use this service.

Profile Picture User7171648, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our son, John Jr., was the Groom. I asked Josh Womack at Laugh Staff to provide some help with my husband’s Father of the Groom speech and my son Eric’s Best Man toast. My husband John was accustomed to giving speeches and tells a good joke. Eric did not give speeches on a routine basis but has tended bar and scores high on the “how to host an event” scale. It complicated matters that we had blended a family (he had two and I had two), so we needed Josh to tiptoe around former relationships a bit. We raised 4 children who were close in age and conspired well. That gave Josh an extensive catalog of memorable mishaps to incorporate into the speech/toast. The end result was respectful, noteworthy, concise and most importantly, genuine. Unfortunately, Josh wasn’t present to hear the delivery of his handiwork but the pics reveal guests laughing and crying, making it a perfect milestone.
The funny thing about this process is that Josh knows so much about our family history, he could be member. All in all, it was a worthwhile and valuable process. Thanks to Josh and the members of Laugh Staff for the great work!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I used Laugh Staff to help edit a speech/toast that I had written for my son's wedding. While I was satisfied with it, I wanted someone to add some humor and, most importantly, edit it as I have never done this before. I was assigned to Josh Womack. It would be difficult to overemphasize the help he provided me. His additions and editing made it complete and beautiful; it grew from something adequate but awkward into a speech that moved many to tears. Countless guests approached me to tell me how much they loved it. Even the jaded photographer told me it was one of the top five speeches he ever heard; surprising to me, but I guess the audience of 200+ folks was pretty receptive. The bride and groom later asked the bride maids and grooms their favorite parts of the day and apparently several cited my toast. Some even came up and said I should run for president. Ah, the young. :) While I wasn't necessarily looking for a hilarious speech (though I got several fulsome laughs), I was thankful to see in his bio that he had in the past worked as a minister. Not that I was looking for a religious aspect (my speech was more from the humanist tradition) but that there would be someone who could bring thoughtfulness and intelligence. And that I got in spades. He insured the beginning and the final toast were crafted appropriately.

The value I got was multiple the cost.

Profile Picture User7023123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review