36 Reviews for Laugh Staff

36 Laugh Staff Reviews

Just wanted to say the biggest thankyou for my Maid of honour speech! The speech Josh wrote for me had people in belly laughs. Everyone said how great the speech was after !

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This service is AWESOME! Exactly what they advertise. Josh was incredibly responsive. He turned around an entire ceremony script in about a day. And it was truly beautiful — not a dry eye in the house! I highly recommend this service.

Profile Picture David, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh at Laugh Staff wrote a perfectly funny and heartfelt Best Man speech for me. I got SO many compliments from guests throughout the night. There was also a clever catchphrase Josh wrote about the groom that after my speech has now become a funny new nickname for my best friend :)

I was amazed at how seamless the process was- I paid online for the service, then filled out a questionnaire, and within a few days I had an amazing speech. I emailed him to write a few additional stories and he turned it around for me in 1 day. I'm really impressed that all this was possible without a phone interview.

Totally worth the cost! Highly recommend Laugh Staff!

Profile Picture James, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I was in a crunch on my best man speech. Josh was very responsive, helpful and was a pleasure to work with. Not to mention the speech he provided was original had the crowd rolling with laughter. Will definitely use in the future if needed!!!

Profile Picture Jake, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience working with Josh. He came up with some great jokes that went over really well with the crowd. Will definitely use Laugh Staff again for my other brother’s wedding in a few months.

Profile Picture Tom, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh is the man! If you need a funny, nice and sincere speech; look no further!

Profile Picture James, 10/14/17, 1 Review
3.3

I hired Laugh Staff to write a MOH speech in a 3 week window. If you're in a bind, this is a good service, but don't expect an amazing speech. The speech I received had some really good jokes and structure, but I had to edit it down a lot to make it less corny and sound more like me. I guess that's not such a bad thing. I had hoped for $150 I would get something with a little more substance, but overall I took the jokes and made it work. My speech turned out great and the crowd loved it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to work with and matron of honor speech was a hit!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/6/17, 1 Review

Josh,
The speech went above and beyond my wildest expectations! I literally had more than a dozen people tell me it was the best best man speech they've ever heard! You made this possible, I cannot thank you enough for the help you’ve given me.

Profile Picture Anonymous, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My awesome MoH speech would not have been so awesome if it weren't for Josh. I needed to pull together the best (and wedding-appropriate) themes/stories from many years of friendship, and he did exactly that. I rewrote/tightened it up to make it more "me" but couldn't have done it so quickly without his help. He provided the structure, themes, and of course jokes. Very pleased with his responsiveness and quick turnaround in response to my comments. The speech was well received by wedding attendees (laughs/applause during the toast and a lot of people came up to me afterwards) and more importantly, the bride loved it. I hope to never be a MoH again, but will definitely use Josh/Laugh Staff again if I am!

Profile Picture Not Your, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cameron helped with my maid of honor speech for my sisters wedding, it was the perfect mix of humor and seriousness! Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted laughstaff about 3 weeks out from the wedding. They helped me create the most hilarious best man speech I could’ve wanted. The bride and groom were on the verge of tears, and people came up to me all night complimenting me on my speech. I am so glad to have had Josh’s help!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The speech Jason wrote was great! It was funny and sincere, the crowd loved it. With everything going on, I doubt I would've had time to write my own speech. These guys are awesome! Truly life savers!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have to say when I found out I had to stand up and speak in front of 250 people most of who I didn't know, I panicked. Then I find out I'm the 5th speech on top of it! All I have to say it THANK GOD I found Laugh staff. I had the whole room laughing !!!!!! Josh my writer/Comedian was so easy to work with. He took all of the information and gave me the best speech. All night and even still today people are commenting on how awesome it was. It was like he had known them as long as I have. I never would have been able to do this by myself. And to be the hit of the night... that was awesome. Even the DJ who's heard a million speeches said later that night that I killed it !!! Thank you Laugh Staff!!! I will definitely use this again!

Profile Picture H, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

after procrastinating for way too long, josh was able to put my thoughts & ideas into an amazing & hilarious speech within just a few hours. i can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture anonymous , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Josh wrote me a killer Maid of Honor Speech that resulted in a standing ovation and members of the wait staff telling me that it was the best Maid of Honor speech they ever heard !

Profile Picture Michele , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was nervous about writing the perfect best man speech, so a friend recommended laugh staff and I decided to give it a try. When the big day came, I ended up killing it with my speech, and almost everyone at the wedding let me know how good it was by the end of the evening. Thanks Laugh Staff!

Profile Picture Anonymous, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was on a tight deadline (literally 4 days before the wedding) and contacted Josh to help. They had my a draft within 24hrs and helped me rewrite a few jokes that maybe my grandmother wouldn't think was funny lol. My speech slayed. I'm so happy I went through them for help. A++.

Profile Picture Abby, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best money ever spent. Josh did a fantastic job and made this a super easy task.I could not ask for a better job. After our initial conversation I knew I was in good hands.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Josh was phenomenal. I can't tell you the number of people that came up to me after my speech and told me this was by far their best "best man" speech ever. The bride and groom were super happy. Josh was great to work with. He was very responsive and iterated with me on the speech a few times. I will surely use him and LaughStaff for all engagements moving forward. Do not attempt your speech without his help!

Profile Picture Joe, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Josh was responsive and detailed in making sure the speech was just right! If writer's block occurs definitely use this service to help yourself!

Profile Picture John, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laugh staff is top of the line! No joke, they delivered a timely best man speech that was an absolute hit at the wedding. I would recommend to any person that needs help writing a speech. They took personal information I provided and turned it to a phenomenal speech. 5/5 stars!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cameron was very helpful in developing my best man speech. He's clearly passionate about the company and the service provided reflected it. As professional comedians, Cameron and the rest of the crew at LaughStaff know what crowds respond to and what they don't so each conversation was efficient and extremely helpful. Small details go a long way and Cameron quickly assisted rounding those out, making my speech very memorable. I received a number of compliments from folks at the wedding that I wasn't acquainted with (which in my opinion is a better high level indication that it went well vs compliments only from friends) and the groom pulled me aside the next day and told me how much he appreciated it. I was hesitant to get assistance at first for ego reasons but am very pleased with the result and would highly recommend the service to others!

Profile Picture David, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Short answer: well worth the money
Long answer: I wrote my best man speech and had them review it. They rewrote a couple stories that were too long and hard to follow, gave me a couple one liners that were amazing, took out a story that would have made some people uncomfortable. The end result was a well put together speech that flowed better, was easier to follow, made people laugh more and was still a little edgy. Keep in mind it took a couple revisions based on my own feedback which they were happy to do. There was only one line that I thought they could have done better with. I ended up taking it out becuase even though I liked the line, it just didn't fit. Again well worth the money.

Profile Picture alexander, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a week to write a casual speech to be said at the rehearsal dinner about the bride whom I have known my entire life. I had trouble pulling it all together in a short period of time and making it have a fun, light hearted element to it. I worked with Josh to have my thoughts and stories in a way that could be presented easily to the group and he added a relevant element to it that helped make it fun. We talked through it and made a few tweaks and the end result was a fun, genuine, speech for the bride to be. I received great feedback and I was much more confident speaking knowing that I had a little help:)

Profile Picture Jen, 10/8/16, 1 Review