105 Reviews for Laugh Out Loud Photo Booth

Backdrop(s) (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
63 Laugh Out Loud Photo Booth Reviews

4.3

The guests loved having the booth and we are so happy we chose this company. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Lilly, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Photobooth

Great Photographs, great props, great people!

Profile Picture User4424799, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cannot say enough things! We used Laugh Out Loud for our wedding and thy were wonderful. They made sure my husband and I took photos before they packed up, which was a big feat considering we were being pulled in every direction. Our guests also absolutely loved the photos.

Profile Picture Corrine, 4/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

We rented a LOL photo booth for our wedding, and it was a great addition to the party! Our friends loved it, and we are enjoying the guest book that the photo booth attendant put together for us. We got a great deal on the rental thanks to the responsiveness and flexibility of the staff who helped us with our planning. I'd definitely recommend using them for your wedding or any other event!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Our daughter & now son-in-law wanted to do something for all of their wedding guest to enjoy. They suggested a photo booth and what a perfect idea it was! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth, and now they have an incredibly unique album from their reception! Laugh Out Loud was so accommodating and a joy to work with! High recommend!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5495833, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laugh Out Loud Photo Booth was a great addition to our big day! Our guests loved it and many took several turns taking pictures in the booth. Jaqueline was great to work with and quick to respond to emails. I also like that we were given a copy of every photo strip at the end of the night. What a great way to capture our friends and family at the reception. I highly recommend LOL Photo Booth!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/26/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

We have been to many weddings with photo booths, and decided that a photobooth was a must for our wedding as well. We chose Laugh Out Loud Photobooth and they were the fantastic! Jacqueline was wonderful and worked with me to make sure our guests could have unlimited prints which was very convenient when you have the entire bridal party in the photobooth! Our guests had a great time. We were grateful we could pay for an idle hour so our guests could sit an enjoy their dinner before returning to the photobooth for prop enhanced creativeness. The photo quality was great and we received all the digital copies of each photo within a week!

Profile Picture William, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jaqueline was an outstanding person to work with. She was so responsive and even drove out to the venue because we were uncertain if it would fit. The photo booth was so much fun, and the bride and groom and the entire group at brunch could not put our memory book down. I highly suggest using the memory book as the guest book for your wedding or other event. The booth was manned by an incredibly competent and personable woman. We were able to use the photo booth for the cocktail hour, shut down for the dinner hour and then resume for the party. It was truly a highlight of the night and a great memory for the rest of their lives.

Profile Picture Sheri, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding and the price was reasonable. The quality was great and we had our own customization for the photo strips. Everyone loved the props that were provided. We even got our own copies at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Hang, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great Service! Fun item to have at a wedding!

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOL Photobooth was such an extra special thing at our event. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed using the props and getting in the booth! Everyone was laughing and having a great time! We were able to select a personalization for our event and we also had a memory book done where guests get an extra copy of their image which they can then put into a book for us. An extra special and fun guest book!

Profile Picture Katie-Ann , 11/22/14, 15 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hiring LOL Photo Booth was an excellent decision! We hired them to serve as our guestbook and it didn't disappoint! The photo quality was great, the scrapbook they gave us was beautiful, and our guests had nothing but wonderful praise about LOL. Worth the money, absolutely!

Profile Picture Hayley, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having LOL Photo Booth at our wedding reception! Our guests had a blast and the pictures are fantastic. Looking at the book they created with the photo strips is a great way to relive that night.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Great pictures. Staff was very friendly. Will use them again!

Profile Picture Connie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful and flexible. Did a great job at my daughter's wedding. Lots of cute props.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at LOL Photo Booth was so easy to work with! And they customize the bottom of your photo strip so your guests will have a perfect souvenir of the evening. A huge hit with the guests!

Profile Picture User4247686, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laugh Out Loud Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding. They were very easy to work with and were very responsive to our questions. Very affordable as well. They had great props, and the photos were of great quality.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo Booth at my wedding was a HUGE hit! Everyone LOVED it and took multiple rounds of pictures throughout the night. I'm so happy that we decided to go with a Photo Booth book instead of a traditional guest book-- every photo strip that was taken at our wedding reception was placed in a book, and our guests signed next to it. It's definitely way better than a boring guest book where everyone just signs their name. I highly recommend it!

Also, LOL Photo Booth is awesome to work with. They are really responsive to emails, and working with them was a breeze. They showed up on time and the people working the booth were very friendly and professional. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

nice job. thanks. very professional and accomodating

Profile Picture User4145144, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I recommend lol photo booth 100%. They are awesome and easy to work with!

Profile Picture User4113923, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laugh Out Loud Photo Booth was extremely easy to work with and were a *great* addition to our wedding-all of the guests loved it! They are timely in email responses, organized in conduct of business, and a fun flare to any wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking out photo booth services for a wedding. Great props too and received the photos quickly!

Profile Picture User4034772, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOL Photo Booth provided a photo booth and services for our wedding reception. The guests LOVED the photo booth. The pictures and props were hilarious!! The LOL staff did an excellent job. 2 of each picture were printed - 1 for the guests to take as a keep sake, and 1 was added to a book for us (so cool). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this vendor!!

Profile Picture Mike, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

This service was above and beyond what I expected. Professionalism was great, response time and hard work is a definite. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth. Prices were resonable!

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jacqueline was so easy to work with and the quality of the photos were amazing!!! I loved the design she came up with for the bottom of the photo strip. I thought the props she had were so fun and the quality was so great! I highly recommend LOL photo booth! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had LOL Photobooth at our wedding at it was amazing! Everyone loved it! Including the older family. Our grandparents were wearing tiaras and feather boas. The pictures are great and they will give us years of laughs and fond memories. The service is great too. The owner and I emailed back and forth a few times to figure out the specifics but it was super easy. Our wedding was outdoors in a tent, which was no issue. I highly recommend LOL Photobooth. They also give a military discount!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/9/13, 1 Review