Lattice Tree Studio Reviews

18 | Simpsonville, MD

18 Reviews for Lattice Tree Studio

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2018

Lea did an excellent job of taking my ideas and creating exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her for her timeliness, professionalism, and her creative talent.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Lea was absolutely fantastic!!! She worked with us and really listened to what we were looking for, while also providing us with her professional advice. Her design options were spot on!! Our wedding invitations are absolutely stunning. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone who needs wedding stationary. She was so easy to communicate with, very quick to respond to emails. Definitely worth the cost. We could not be happier with our final product.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

We just received our invites last week, and wow! They look even better than imagined and the quality was amazing, especially for the value. We quoted several stationary companies, and Lattice Tree was definitely a deal.
    Lea helped us customize the perfect invitation for what we wanted, and was so great to work with, even through multiple requests and reviews. We opted to have the envelopes printed, and they look just as good as handwritten (if not better!) and I am so glad that we don't have to do it all ourselves!
    I would recommend Lattice Tree to ANYONE looking for stationary!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Terra · Married on 05/06/2017

I would highly recommend using Lea and Lattice Tree Studio for any of your invitation needs! We order our save the dates and formal invitations and were so happy with the quality, detail and the handmade watercolor feel to them. Both orders, Lea answered all of my emails and questions so quickly and was also quick to give us proofs. Delivery was also fast and loved that I could track my package. She even followed up after! Thank you Lea for helping us make a great first impressio. of our big day!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Lea was amazing to work with!!!! I think my fiance was a little hesitant going in to hire someone to do the invitations, but after we got them back he realized it was worth it! Her custom work is beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. She is so easy to talk to and really heard what we wanted and didn't want. She is very punctual with her timing and made the whole process very easy. You have to go with Lea and Lattice Tree Studio for custom stationary!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Sent on 03/03/2017

Laleh · Married on 02/11/2017

Wow!!!! These invitations are amazing! They look really great, and the quality is top notch. There are so many ways to customize, and Lea made the process so easy. Once the order was shipped, Lea even went above and beyond to contact the post office when she saw the USPS had delayed our package delivery. I'm so impressed with everything and would definitely order again!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Emily · Married on 10/16/2016

I had such an amazing experience working with Lea! She always responded to all my questions quickly and so kindly! I was continually impressed with how easy she made every step and how enjoyable the entire process was. The invitations are so high quality, unique and BEAUTIFUL! I really appreciate the creativity, excellent custom service and quick communication from this shop. I hope to plan another special event in the future just so I can get more invites! Thank you so, so much!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Nina · Married on 10/15/2016

Beyond amazing!!! Lea is one of the most talented artists and her designs are breathtaking. I searched high and low for unique and beautiful wedding invitations and my husband and I certainly struck gold with Lattice Tree Studio. Lea worked closely with my husband and I to carry out our vision and she made the custom process fun, easy, and stress free. Lea's attention to detail is impeccable and we could not be happier with the finished result. I can't begin to tell you how many compliments my husband and I received on Lea's beyond stunning wedding invitations. All of our wedding guests were completely blown away by Lea's artistry, and our guests continue to tell us that Lea's invitations are the most beautiful and unique wedding invitations they've ever seen! Lea is also one of the sweetest individual's I've ever met and so responsive!!! You MUST use Lattice Tree Studio for your wedding invitation needs!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Abigail · Married on 09/25/2016

Lea was so fun to work with! She got things done in a very timely manner and always made sure she was customizing the invitations for my wedding so that they looked exactly as I had envisioned! Her unique watercolor really made the invitations beautiful and detailed! I got so many compliments from friends about how "beautiful and unique" my invitations were!! Lea is very timely with her responses and she sets aside time to meet with you and gives you many options so that you can pick the design and style that is right for you! I highly recommend her and will definitely use her work again in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Lea was so accommodating- if there is any customization that you need, she will definitely work with you to come up with the perfect invitation set. I had a super complicated RSVP situation and she made it so easy.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Lea was amazing and so easy to work with on my wedding invitations! I had a vision of what I wanted for my invitations and they turned out even better than imagined. I made a lot of changes throughout the process and she was always very quick with revisions and didn't make me feel bad for being so nit-picky. She was even able to have the invitations made in letterpress, which is something I decided on along the design process. Her watercolor art is also so beautiful and gives the wedding invitations a personal touch. I could not have been happier with my choice to have Lea do our invitations, and I think she was just as excited about the outcome as I was, which made the process that much better :).

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • Y

Yoanka · Married on 05/07/2016

Absolutely wonderful experience! Lea was a pleasure to work with, and understood what we needed and almost read our minds with her suggestions, ideas and feedback. Last week we received our lovely and sweet garden wedding invitations that are sure to impress everyone that receives them. I can't wait to send my invites!! We opted to have Lea add each guest's address on the envelope, and it was the perfect finishing touch. The invitations themselves are on lovely and thick paper, with some texture. The colors really appear to be a watercolor. The fonts and color scheme that she chose were also perfect. In short, we are thrilled! Even though we are having a small wedding, I feel that it'll be elegant and well put together, with every detail in order, starting with our perfect invitations. Thank you, Lea!

Sent on 02/29/2016
  • Jennalee

Jennalee · Married on 10/24/2015

I used the vendor for custom save the dates and for custom wedding invitations. We wanted everything to be movie themed. They turned out great and were on time. I had no issues with the prints and my guests seemed really impressed with how nicely done they were! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Lattice Tree made the invitations for a bridal shower I was hosting. The theme was country chic with hydrangeas, burlap ribbon and runners and mason jars. The design for my invitations exceeded my expectations. The owner handpainted a gorgeous hydrangea bouquet in a mason jar all in water colors. They were so beautiful that the bride wanted matching thank you cards as well as coordinating cards for the wedding thank yous. I wish I were getting married again so I could have them make mine!! I will definitely use Lattic Tree again.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lattice Tree Studio's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Jessica! It was great working with you!

I used this vendor for birth announcements. They turned out beautifully and I have gotten so many compliments. I was very impressed with the responsiveness and help developing the perfect announcement. I would definitely use Lattice Tree Studio again.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lattice Tree Studio's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to work on such a special project for you, we are glad that you enjoyed the finished product!

Lattice Tree Studio created stellar Rehearsal Dinner invitations for my son and his fiance's event. The Celtic Knot design printed on high quality paper was clean, original and current with inserts that were customized for our venues. The owner also hand-painted a gorgeous watercolor of the bridal couple in front of the foliage-rimmed grey stone church door where they were married---even matching the bride's wedding gown. This personal, one-of-a-kind art was a gift that we were very proud to give as the groom's parents and the newlyweds were thrilled with it. We are enchanted with the owner's talented work, fair price and responsiveness. So looking forward to working with Lattice Tree Studio for our next event.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lattice Tree Studio's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, we are so happy that we could design the custom rehearsal invitations for you. It was a pleasure working with you!

Monica · Married on 10/10/2015

3.0

The Thank You cards for my wedding are beautiful. In addition, this vendor helped us fix our invitations from another vendor when we changed our venue at the last minute. The fixed invitations ended up looking better than the originals.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lattice Tree Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Monica!