59 Reviews for Latin Brothers Entertainment

Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Uplighting (1)
55 Latin Brothers Entertainment Reviews

Enjoy yourself 100% on your wedding day. Don't allow anything to affect that outcome. the DJs objective is exactly that and he has achieved it 100% of the time.

Profile Picture Halsey, 7/24/26, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great professional DJ company that plays a variety of music and know how to keep the party going. We have used Latin Brothers for a few events and have never been disappointed!

Profile Picture Sylvana, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ed is man! We were referred my by wife's cousin - he DJ'ed their wedding over 10 Years Ago! We needed American music + Spanish music, & his experience was perfect. Ed & I texted/emailed in the weeks leading up to my wedding to coordinate everything - & he was extremely flexible with meeting, editing music, & payment options. AND OF COURSE - My Wedding was a great party, full of dancing! #Lit

Thank You, & I Highly Recommend!

Photo for Latin Brothers Entertainment Review - picture of Monogram he setup for us
Profile Picture Anthony, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Eddie of Latin Brothers for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic. He kept everyone on the dancefloor throughout the entire night. We all had a great time dancing the night away. I will definitely hire Eddie again and I will be letting all my friends and family know that this is the DJ to hire. Everyone who was at the wedding had a great time and complimented us on a great job hiring a great DJ. Even if you're planning a destination wedding it is worth the investment to take Eddie with you. Thank you Eddie!!!

Profile Picture Cadman, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance

I would hire Latin Brothers again in a heart beat! Made our wedding the best people have ever been too! Guarantee great entertainment for all your guests! People are still taking about the good time and their professionalism!

Profile Picture Judith, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing time at our wedding and one of the reasons was because of the great music. Eddie was our DJ and Carlos, was our MC at our Wedding which took place at the end of September, in New Rochelle, NY. My cousin recommended The Latin Brothers who played at her Wedding 15 years ago. We choose a few songs and told Eddie the artists we liked and he made it happen. Eddie gave us song suggestions and we actually choose a song he recommended for the ceremony and we fell in love with the song. The music was perfect and ours guests were up and dancing most of the night. The setup was also perfect, with perfect lighting, TV's that displayed pictures of the night, and 2 awesome percussioners who rocked the entire night to every type of song, and we had fog lights, monogram lighting and the Latin Brothers also provided smoke "dancing on a cloud" for our first dance. It was perfect! . Thank you for a great night.

Profile Picture Mabel, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have had the pleasurable experience of being at multiple Latin Brothers Entertainment events dating back to 2005. They have done it all for me as well, Wedding, Sweet 16, Quinceañera, Private Party, Corporate Event, Fraternity Formal, Nightclub/Lounge Event, etc... I feel their most important value that they adds is that once the event starts, the music will always be in perfect control, whether to dictate the ambiance or command the event's attention. The audio/video & lighting set ups are always impressive. It's always nice to have the proverbial "go to" service that you can count on for years. I guarantee that if you are lucky enough to be at a Latin Brothers Entertainment event, you will not only use them for life but also recommend them, as I always do.

Profile Picture Harvey, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Latin Brothers did a great job incorporating all genres of music we wanted for our wedding. Our guests were dancing all night.

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Latin brothers entertainment worked at my event and there is nothing I have to say that they did wrong. They are responsible ,genuine,kind and humble people. They honestly made my event 5x better. So I definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Latin Brothers Entertainment is a Class Act DJ/Entertainment Company. As a vendor in the industry as well as their client, they have not let me down. Whether its for my daughter's Sweet 16 last year, Mom's 60th Birthday Celebration or our Milestone Celebration a few years ago...they are the ones to turn to! I never think about it twice before booking LBE because of their professionalism, dedication and passion for Music. Wishing you continued success!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had my 50th Birthday Party, They where phenomenal. Would definitely hired again and recommend everyone and anyone I know to hire them.

GREAT JOB LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Profile Picture PEGGY, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful experience. Punctual, dependable and accommodating. My dad's 60th and my daughter's sweet 16 were memorable. All my guests enjoyed themselves to the fullest. There is an affinity with the guests that allows for them to enjoy every song played and dance the night away.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Mayra, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I requested a DJ for my nephews 18th bday and son's baptism this past Saturday and was so pleased that I chose Latin Brother's Ent.. I def wanted to take the time to write a review because with all the party planning I had to worry about, I knew one thing was going to go perfect... Thank you so much Latin Brother's Ent for providing excellent and professional service. It exceeding my expectations and the parties were a tremendous success thanks to the fantastic music.
Regards
B

Profile Picture B, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie has been and was an amazing DJ in previous and at our most recent event. He had everyone in the party dancing and having a great time. He took requests and made every effort to play the music people asked for. I would definitely have him DJ in another party. Thank you so much for making this special day so memorable. You are the best, as always.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for Making my wedding a pure success ... from your vendor quote meeting to your professionalism from beginning to end ... planning an event as big as a wedding is so stressful, but you guys made it easy and an absolute blast. I will definitely recommend Latin Brothers Ent. to all that need more than just a DJ for their events, because you gentlemen were just way more than just music. Thank you for making my dream a success.

Profile Picture Genaida, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You did it AGAIN!! Thank you for making this party the event of the season!! Everyone is still raving about how eclectic the music was, Especially during the oldies and italian sets. The T.v. setup was beautiful with the digital monogram. I definitely recommend you again and again for any event that Needs a pulse!!
Omar Olusion

Profile Picture Omar, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Eddie's professionalism was top-notch throughout the entire process. He was determined to meet all of our needs and clearly understands the concept of great customer experience. All our guests had a great time...his team delivered!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

i was very happy and so was my wife. they catered to our needs made us so relaxed on our special day. can't wait to hire them again.

Profile Picture George, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Every girl dreams of having the perfect wedding! From the church to the vows to the reception every detail must be perfect. I have been to weddings where everything was storytell until the reception where there was a terrible dj and mc that clearly did not know the crowd or there couple. Latin brothers Entertianment were so through when it came to picking out a playlist of music that me and my friends and family loved. It almost felt as if they too were part of our family and friend circle. Eddie was the DJ that was nothing courteous and respectful to my family and friends and Jerry was the perfect Mc that kept the party pumping at all times there was never a dull moment. I am happy to say that many of my friends and family complimented me on my choice of DJ and asked for their info for future events.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anyone who has been involved in planning a special event knows the levels of stress involved and importance of getting things right. I must tip my hat to Latin Brothers Entertainment for their depth and breadth of experience at planning international events and understanding the intricate details involved; and where best to share their expertise and advice. Not only did their music MOVE THE CROWD all night, but I was pleasantly surprised that they were there to the very end to help out in areas that were not necessarily their responsibility. Whether in New York City a destination event, they are on my phone on speed dial. The feedback from our guests is always of the highest calibre of the overall sensory experience of sound, lights, and the MC that makes it all flow seamlessly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elliot, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was spectacular from start to finish. Latin Brothers Entertainment spends the proper time with you before the event to ensure they are clear on your vision while also providing the necessary suggestions / recommendations based on their experience. Their work is professional from start to finish and they create memories that will last a lifetime. You get a premium experience that is high in quality and you see the value right away. They are also very reasonable in regards to their rates which makes them an even better option. I have continued to work with them after our wedding on other events as well and am always impressed. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the exceptional entertainment services they provide.

Profile Picture Pete, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I've contracted Latin Brothers Entertainment for numerous events ( Cooperate, Wedding, Birthday etc.). They are always on time, professional, full of energy and made all of our events a memorable experience. They also provide excellent MC services and lighting to my events. DJ Stede always plays the perfect songs at the right time so the dance floor is never empty! I absolutely recommend this DJ to anyone that is looking to contract for any future events. DJ Stede thank you for being the best at what you do and for being an absolute pleasure to work with ! Your positive energy and passion for what you do radiates from you. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Latin Brothers are definitely the ones you would want at your party. Not only my own parties, but many parties I have attended would not have been as amazing without DJ StedE and Jerry Louis!!!! I highly recommend Latin Brothers Entertainment but only if you want to make sure you and all of your guests will be looking forward to the most amazing Event that everyone will be talking about for weeks!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We hired Latin Brothers Entertainment for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. They were great to work with, listened to all our requests and had everyone dancing all night! We definitely recommend Latin Brothers Entertainment!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 7/29/16, 1 Review