68 Reviews for LB Productions

Flat Screen (3)
Uplighting (3)
Disco Ball (2)
Projector (2)

Enjoy yourself 100% on your wedding day. Don't allow anything to affect that outcome. the DJs objective is exactly that and he has achieved it 100% of the time.

Profile Picture Halsey, 7/24/26, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very responsible reliable on time performance was great

Profile Picture Evelyn, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Eddie was great to work with, he was extremely detailed oriented and catered to what turned out to gbe a phenomenal wedding! We got so many compliments from our guests about the music and this is a statement that speaks about the professionalism and high quality of a DJ working together with the percussionists and trio.
Not only was he great to work but he gave great advice about where to spend your resources to make it worthwhile and memorable taylored to personalization and detail. We included additional feuatures that were unique and mindblowind.
We are so thankful we chose Eddie as he was a hit to a great wedding and the most important day of our union. We highly recommend him to anyone but especially those to make their wedding a real party.

Profile Picture Caro, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Eddy from LB Productions was amazing! Planning a wedding is difficult in itself so when it comes to picking out music for a mixed crowd (Family of the Bride is Puerto Rican and Grooms family Is Irish) your anxiety goes through the roof! However Eddy was a complete professional who was well versed on how to blend the two families together on a dance floor and have everyone dancing and singing along to the music! When I tell you my husband continued to warn me before the reception that no one in his family really dances - you would have thought he was a liar because that dance floor was filled from the moment that beat came on until the moment it had to go off! I would recommend LB Productions in a heart beat to anyone who wants a DJ who is well versed in all genres of music, can bring anyone crowd - dancers to non dancers - onto the dance floor, who is professional and most importantly accomadating on any last minute change and also completely responsive. Eddy was truly a pleasure to work with and I wish I had the same experience with some of my other vendors as I did with him.

Profile Picture Laureen, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Our DJ"s name is Eddie Alcivar. and he was awesome, at my husband"s 50 birthday party! and now he will be the dJ a baby shower we are throwing. he was recommended by Rhonda. and he did not disappoint. I will not use anyone else going forward for any events. I will only use LB Productions! they are punctual, professional. and courteous. and I recommend them highly! check them out. and hire them, for your next event!

Profile Picture Yvette, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy we booked LB Productions! Eddie Alcivar (DJ Sted-E) DJ'd our Baby Shower and almost everyone danced for the entire party (and even asked for more after the party ended).
To suit the tastes of our diverse guest list, Eddie expertly incorporated both Caribbean and Motown music. And even though I’m 8 months pregnant I danced the night away b/c the party was Lit!
Eddie's set-up further enhanced our decor and he contributed extra lighting that made the backdrop/dessert table sparkle! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for your kindness! It looked incredible!
I can't say enough good things about the quality of service we received throughout the entire process -- from day 1 of the planning process to the end of the party!

Profile Picture Marie, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As my husband and I struggled to find entertainment that was pleasing to us and our guests for our special day, Latin Brothers Entertainment was a true God sent! Their capability to cater to our Latin roots and American upbringing was spot on and their professionalism Top Notch! We enjoyed every moment on that dance floor with family and friends, In fact we can't remember sitting down!!

Profile Picture Jennesa, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great professional DJ company that plays a variety of music and know how to keep the party going. We have used Latin Brothers for a few events and have never been disappointed!

Profile Picture Sylvana, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ed is man! We were referred my by wife's cousin - he DJ'ed their wedding over 10 Years Ago! We needed American music + Spanish music, & his experience was perfect. Ed & I texted/emailed in the weeks leading up to my wedding to coordinate everything - & he was extremely flexible with meeting, editing music, & payment options. AND OF COURSE - My Wedding was a great party, full of dancing! #Lit

Thank You, & I Highly Recommend!

Photo for LB Productions Review - picture of Monogram he setup for us
Profile Picture Anthony, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Eddie of Latin Brothers for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic. He kept everyone on the dancefloor throughout the entire night. We all had a great time dancing the night away. I will definitely hire Eddie again and I will be letting all my friends and family know that this is the DJ to hire. Everyone who was at the wedding had a great time and complimented us on a great job hiring a great DJ. Even if you're planning a destination wedding it is worth the investment to take Eddie with you. Thank you Eddie!!!

Profile Picture Cadman, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance

I would hire Latin Brothers again in a heart beat! Made our wedding the best people have ever been too! Guarantee great entertainment for all your guests! People are still taking about the good time and their professionalism!

Profile Picture Judith, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing time at our wedding and one of the reasons was because of the great music. Eddie was our DJ and Carlos, was our MC at our Wedding which took place at the end of September, in New Rochelle, NY. My cousin recommended The Latin Brothers who played at her Wedding 15 years ago. We choose a few songs and told Eddie the artists we liked and he made it happen. Eddie gave us song suggestions and we actually choose a song he recommended for the ceremony and we fell in love with the song. The music was perfect and ours guests were up and dancing most of the night. The setup was also perfect, with perfect lighting, TV's that displayed pictures of the night, and 2 awesome percussioners who rocked the entire night to every type of song, and we had fog lights, monogram lighting and the Latin Brothers also provided smoke "dancing on a cloud" for our first dance. It was perfect! . Thank you for a great night.

Profile Picture Mabel, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have had the pleasurable experience of being at multiple Latin Brothers Entertainment events dating back to 2005. They have done it all for me as well, Wedding, Sweet 16, Quinceañera, Private Party, Corporate Event, Fraternity Formal, Nightclub/Lounge Event, etc... I feel their most important value that they adds is that once the event starts, the music will always be in perfect control, whether to dictate the ambiance or command the event's attention. The audio/video & lighting set ups are always impressive. It's always nice to have the proverbial "go to" service that you can count on for years. I guarantee that if you are lucky enough to be at a Latin Brothers Entertainment event, you will not only use them for life but also recommend them, as I always do.

Profile Picture Harvey, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Latin Brothers did a great job incorporating all genres of music we wanted for our wedding. Our guests were dancing all night.

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Latin brothers entertainment worked at my event and there is nothing I have to say that they did wrong. They are responsible ,genuine,kind and humble people. They honestly made my event 5x better. So I definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Latin Brothers Entertainment is a Class Act DJ/Entertainment Company. As a vendor in the industry as well as their client, they have not let me down. Whether its for my daughter's Sweet 16 last year, Mom's 60th Birthday Celebration or our Milestone Celebration a few years ago...they are the ones to turn to! I never think about it twice before booking LBE because of their professionalism, dedication and passion for Music. Wishing you continued success!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had my 50th Birthday Party, They where phenomenal. Would definitely hired again and recommend everyone and anyone I know to hire them.

GREAT JOB LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Profile Picture PEGGY, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful experience. Punctual, dependable and accommodating. My dad's 60th and my daughter's sweet 16 were memorable. All my guests enjoyed themselves to the fullest. There is an affinity with the guests that allows for them to enjoy every song played and dance the night away.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Mayra, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I requested a DJ for my nephews 18th bday and son's baptism this past Saturday and was so pleased that I chose Latin Brother's Ent.. I def wanted to take the time to write a review because with all the party planning I had to worry about, I knew one thing was going to go perfect... Thank you so much Latin Brother's Ent for providing excellent and professional service. It exceeding my expectations and the parties were a tremendous success thanks to the fantastic music.
Regards
B

Profile Picture B, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie has been and was an amazing DJ in previous and at our most recent event. He had everyone in the party dancing and having a great time. He took requests and made every effort to play the music people asked for. I would definitely have him DJ in another party. Thank you so much for making this special day so memorable. You are the best, as always.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for Making my wedding a pure success ... from your vendor quote meeting to your professionalism from beginning to end ... planning an event as big as a wedding is so stressful, but you guys made it easy and an absolute blast. I will definitely recommend Latin Brothers Ent. to all that need more than just a DJ for their events, because you gentlemen were just way more than just music. Thank you for making my dream a success.

Profile Picture Genaida, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You did it AGAIN!! Thank you for making this party the event of the season!! Everyone is still raving about how eclectic the music was, Especially during the oldies and italian sets. The T.v. setup was beautiful with the digital monogram. I definitely recommend you again and again for any event that Needs a pulse!!
Omar Olusion

Profile Picture Omar, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Eddie's professionalism was top-notch throughout the entire process. He was determined to meet all of our needs and clearly understands the concept of great customer experience. All our guests had a great time...his team delivered!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

i was very happy and so was my wife. they catered to our needs made us so relaxed on our special day. can't wait to hire them again.

Profile Picture George, 3/25/17, 1 Review