Lasting Memories Event Planning and Catering Reviews

5 | Riverside, CA

5 Reviews for Lasting Memories Event Planning and Catering

Jenni · Married on 01/14/2017

Lasting Memories worked with us to create a fun menu that fits our style and venue. They offered several tastings that fit our schedule. What a great value!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Lorena · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Lasting Memories for my niece's wedding at the end of August. They were extremely professional and assisted us with all our needs (which were many). It turned out to be a beautiful wedding. I would highly recommend them and their venue. When my son gets engaged, they will definitely be at the top of my list to call.

Sent on 09/26/2016

nicole · Married on 04/17/2010

Lasting memories event planning were my life savers! If it weren't for them i would have been so lost. They not only did all my flowers, which were the prettiest flowers i have ever seen, they also took care of setting everything up, helping with the rehearsal and just handled everything for me! Also they are not pushy at all and did everything i wanted and more! They will go above and beyond for their clients and just are awesome people :)

Sent on 05/12/2010

Milisa · Married on 09/04/2009

Lasting Memories provided their event planning and floral services for my wedding and catering, event planning and floral service for my rehearsal dinner.

Adrienne and her team were absolutely wonderful!
    The rehearsal dinner was amazing. So intimate and beautifully decorated. Phil and his kitchen crew made amazing food and dessert...everyone is still talking about it!
    The wedding ceremony and reception was more than I could have every hoped for.
    I did not have to worry about one thing and it was even better than what I had asked for.
    Sandi and her florists made exquisite floral arrangements. I asked for whimsical and colorful...it all was absolutely perfect! Gorgeous arbor arrangement, bouquets were so perfect and the reception florals worked perfectly with the rest of the decor.
    I highly recommend you give them a call and book a consulation.
    They are ALL amazing!
    Milisa

Sent on 06/08/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

We were beyond impressed with just how helpful Adrienne and the rest of the staff at Lasting Memories were when it came to creating our perfect wedding day. Adrienne and her husband met with us to pick our brains about what we had envisioned for our day, and then made it a reality. She answered every call, text and email. They provided all of our decorations including wood log slabs and mason jars, ribbons and decorative fabric. Our flowers were STUNNING. I don't understand how on earth we paid so little, for such incredible professionalism and quality!!

The two gals who came out to the venue with our flowers and decorations did a tremendous job, again...SO PROFESSIONAL. They went above and beyond the call of duty for us. Our family and friends were amazed at their job more than well done.

The best part about our experience with LM Events, is that they treated us more like friends than clients.

Sent on 06/25/2013