Lasting Images Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Tina W. Married on 07/21/2021

Perfect evening!

Lasting Images Photography captured every moment the way I want to remember our wedding day! We had a a lot of fun and we have beautiful photos to cherish for a life time! I highly recommend if your wanting beautiful photos capturing every detail.

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Tina thank you so much! Ya'll were a joy to work with!!! Ya'll were up for anything and I had so much fun playing with ya'll in the water!
  • Jenny
    Jenny S. Married on 06/06/2021

Fantastic photographer

Mylissa at Lasting Images did a fantastic job with the photography at our wedding. We married on the beach with our closest friends and family. Add in hot and sweat and sandy and SO windy it was a challenge. I was concerned we might not have any good ones. But she captured it all. The tears, the laughter, and the joy of it all. Highly recommend!

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Jenny I have to say, I was crying with ya'll!! You could just FEEL the love radiating off of ya'll!! Ya'll were such a pleasure to work with!!
    Stephanie M. Married on 05/05/2021

Flexible and friendly

Such an amazing experience! Highly recommend. My pictures turned out wonderful. Couldn't be happier.

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! You and Jake were a pleasure to work with! The setting was absolutely dreamy! And I loved your dress!
    Audrey M. Married on 05/01/2021

Personable and Professional

Mylissa was very helpful and always sending reminders and tips and tricks leading up to the wedding, which I really appreciated. The pictures she took are gorgeous and everyone has been saying how great she was! Highly recommend.

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Thank you Audrey! I had so much fun getting to know you and Brad and to be part of your special day!!! Ya'll could not have had a more perfect day!!
  • Beverly
    Beverly K. Married on 04/10/2021

Very fun and comfortable to work with, great experience.

Mylissa was very sweet and comforting to help with our wedding which was changed last minute due to bad weather . She was very accommodating and uplifting to our spirits with the stress of last minute changes and locations we had to make. I would def recommend her and all of our photos were gorgeous ! Loved them so much. Thank you so much for everything Mylissa!

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Beverly to say you and Brad had an adventurous wedding is an understatement! But I was so thankful that I was able to be a part of it!!
    Carla L. Married on 08/22/2020

Carla (Bride)

The best worry free experience. The turnaround time to get my photos where quick. She responded to all my questions within 2 hours.

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carla! Y'all were a joy to work with!! I am so thankful I was part of y'all's special day!
  • Brandi
    Brandi M. Married on 06/13/2020

Spectacular

Mylissa gave us wonderful photos to remember our special day. She is great at making her clients feel comfortable and important and she knows how to photograph a beach wedding perfectly. We could not be happier!

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Thank you Brandi!!! I have to say, this wedding had me in ALL my feels!!! You could just feel all the love between you and Brian!!
  • Keltin
    Katlyn Married on 12/14/2019

Mylissa is Perfect!

Mylissa captured my wedding so well! I didn't meet her until my wedding day, bc my wedding planner, Amanda, booked her for me after I saw her work. Mylissa is an active, "get-the-job-done-well-without being snappy and rude" photographer. She certainly has an eye for perfect pictures.

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Keltin you were such a pleasure to work with!!! And I'm still in awe of your dress!!!! I wish you and Will a blessed and happy marriage!!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany G. Married on 09/15/2019

Mylissa is incredible❣︯

We couldn’t have had a more wonderful experience❣️ Mylissa continually went ABOVE & BEYOND all of our expectations time after time in so very many ways...she pitched in to help any way that was needed!!! I will never forget that when I was struggling to fasten my corset for getting ready pictures and waiting for my wedding party to help me with it, she stepped in and did it for me!!! Our wedding day and the timeless memories of it would not have been the same without Mylissa and Lasting Images Photography!!! Lastly, the pictures she created are BREATHTAKING, more than PERFECT & truly reflective of my vision for our wedding❣️

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Tiffany!!! Y'all were absolutely a blessing to work with!!!! I am so happy that I was part of your special day!!!
  • Holly
    Holly N. Married on 09/09/2019

Wonderful!

Mylissa was wonderful to work with and captured the best memories from our special day. I LOVE showing off our beautiful photos to friends and family - they are all stunning! It is incredible how she captured our personalities in each photo she shot.

Lasting Images Photography's reply:

Thank you Holly!!! Y'all were an absolute joy to work with! And any wedding that has fur babies in it is my favorite wedding!!!