Lasting Footprints, LLC Reviews

83 | Mattituck, NY

83 Reviews for Lasting Footprints, LLC

Kate · Married on 12/02/2013

Reverend Sara Margaret officiated our Marriage cermony on December 2, 2013, the same date as our 24th anniversary. We wanted an intimate ceremony with just us and our two beautiful children on the beach in Montaulk. Reverend Sara was warm and very personable, making the entire process easy and joyful. The vows and readings she helped us choose were perfect for us! She joined us in our "barefootness" as we recommitted our love toward each other and our family. It could not have been a more happy and joyous experience, thanks to Reverend Sara's complete understanding of us as a couple and as a family, When she speaks, the true meaning of love is expressed. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family. Thank you so much, Reverand Sara!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Craig and Renee · Married on 11/30/2013

Rev. Sarah was nothing less than EXCELLENT!!! She helped make our day very special and personalized it especially for us. Without hesitation....I would recommend Rev. Sarah to any couple looking for a great experience!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Michael · Married on 11/17/2013

Rev Sarah is wonderful. She is thorough, caring and truly gets to know who you are and works with you to tell your story in ceremony.

She is great with children and incorporating them in your special day.

Thank you Rev. Sarah!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Denise · Married on 11/17/2013

Reverend Sarah was amazing!!! She was always available, responsive and fit in so well with our blended family!! She made our day so beautiful and memorable!!! The best part of all was that she really "got us".

Sent on 12/12/2013

John · Married on 10/19/2013

On Saturday, October 19, 2013, Rev. Sarah Margaret, Officiate, performed the services for our marriage in Southold, New York.

From the moment that we engaged her services, Rev. Sarah solely orchestrated the entire ceremony from start to finish beginning with a thorough review of our vision/wishes for the ceremony using SKYPE; multiple e-mails; conference calls and a personal interview. Her listening skills and creative interpretation including suggested scripture and non-denominational "readings/blessings" provided me and my future wife to customize the service with heart felt, engaging and memorable meaning for all our family and guests.

With exceptional presence, sensitivity, believeability, dignity and delivery, Rev. Sarah captured the essence and joy of our UNION to the accolades of all in attendance at the ceremony. In short, Rev. Sarah made our Milestone Day beyond special...she made it exceptional!

Sent on 10/23/2013

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding officiant. Rev. Sarah got what we wanted from our first conversation, and took the time to get to know us and what makes us work, incorporating that personalization into every aspect of our ceremony. Coming from two religious backgrounds, we knew we didn't want a traditional ceremony from either side, but wanted something completely specialized and personal that just felt right to us, while also maintaining some aspects of our upbringings. We could not have found a better officiant for the task; she got it all, and worked through all of the questions and concerns with us to make sure it was all just right. I highly recommend Rev. Sarah for anyone looking for that special, personal touch for their special day.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Ellen · Married on 09/28/2013

It was a beautiful sunny day on the beach, and we were eloping. Rev. Sarah provided a special ceremony, that catered to our every request. We would highly recommend her, if you are looking to make your special event even more special.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2013

Every Person at my wedding told me that it was the most beautiful ceremony they went to, and that Reverend Sarah's words were beautiful. She spoke eloquently and with Grace. I would recommend her to anyone, she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Reverend Sarah was an excellent choice for an officiant. I was having trouble finding someone when my friend forwarded me her link one day and I found she was perfect. She is an extremely open person and respects whatever type of ceremony you are looking for, religious or not. My husband nor I are very religious which she took into account and still managed to make our ceremony feel spiritual but in a good way. Being that we live in Europe, she made an effort to skype with us and really get to know our history which she then developed into a beautiful well-written story. My husband and I speak Spanish, French, and English and Sarah managed to learn a few phrases in each language for us which she spoke during our ceremony. The first time I met her in person was on the day of my wedding right before I walked down the aisle and I felt like I had always known who she was. She is a very kind soul and you can sense it right off the bat. I highly recommend her as an officiant, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2013

John · Married on 08/03/2013

Reverend Sarah Margaret was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and spoke from the heart while reading it. Many of our guests commented on how great she was and how genuinely happy she was for us. Of everyone we worked with, Reverend Sarah Margaret was hands down the best. If you're looking for an officiant that will make your ceremony perfect, look no further.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/27/2013

We were initially unsure about hiring an officiant we had never met. From the moment we first contacted Rev. Sarah Margaret to the time when we Skyped with her, she made us feel extremely comfortable and reassured. She was very receptive to hearing about us and making the ceremony genuinely about us, and not just the same thing you hear at every other wedding. We collaborated back and forth, and each time she was concerned about what we wanted, and not just "getting it done." The day of the wedding she was prompt and had everything in order and calmed our wedding nerves. The ceremony itself was beautiful and we are still hearing how much our friends and family loved every minute of it. We even accidentally gave her other vendor's checks. She drove all the way back to our venue to give them back! Consider yourself lucky if Rev. Sarah Margaret is your officiant. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Louisa · Married on 07/21/2013

Sarah Margaret is a wonderful minister and wedding officiant. She worked with me and my fiance on organizing our ceremony order, the wording for the exchanging of rings, the readings (and context) and the blessing, in a way that we could not have done on our own. She provided great recommendations on vows and references, reworked a draft several times, and made us feel amazingly loved and blessed on our special day. She also has amazing stage presence and rocked the venue!
    ~Louisa & Valor, Brooklyn, July 21, 2013

Sent on 07/23/2013

Diane · Married on 07/06/2013

Rev. Sarah Margaret is exceptional! From the moment we contacted her to the day of our wedding she was professional, thoughtful, and prompt. She got to know us and was open to our suggestions. She created a ceremony that was uniquely ours and our guests even commented on how wonderful she was! I highly reccommend her.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Dawn · Married on 06/08/2013

Reverend Sarah was such a pleasure to work with. She helped create a beautiful ceremony for us and was flawless in her delivering of it.

We were unsure of what we wanted out of our ceremony and what even to expect and from day one, Reverend Sarah was professional, informative and just truly put us at ease with the whole thing. She crafted together a beautiful ceremony combining both traditional and modern pieces of writing and was completely open to all of our wishes, (and numerous emails!)

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and went perfectly. Having Reverend Sarah there made us confident that everything would go seamlessly, which it did.

I couldn't recommend Reverend Sarah enough, we joke we would get married all over again just for our ceremony!

Dawn and Billy Davis
    East Hampton, NY

Sent on 07/26/2013

Rev. Sarah married us yesterday. Everything about our ceremony was perfect. Rev. Sarah worked with us as we personalized our vows and tied them in to create a magical story of love and respect, as my husband and I move forward on our journey together. Her presence alone, was enough to calm my "pre wedding jitters", moments before walking down the isle. Her words were powerful, respectful and loving. 100% recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Aaron · Married on 06/01/2013

We can't say enough good things about Rev. Sarah. She was a true pleasure to work with. Attentive to detail and our many requests, she was flexible to what we wanted but also honest with her answers. The ceremony went over extremely well and we definitely have her to thank for it! Her follow-up with the paperwork and other details regarding the marriage certificate was also seamless and made our lives much easier. To summarize, she was professional, on-point, and we would definitely recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Paul · Married on 05/26/2013

We chose Rev. Sarah because of her warmth and her quick response to our inquiry. From our first skype meeting we knew Rev. Sarah was the perfect match for our wedding.

During the construction of the ceremony, Rev. Sarah listened to exactly what we wanted to do and gently inserted her suggestions on how we could improve upon it. (and they fit the bill!)
    By the second draft of the ceremony she emailed us, she had it completed perfect to what we wanted. I was tearing up as I read it.

Over the last week since our wedding, so many of our family & friends have commented on how much they enjoyed Rev. Sarah's delivery of our ceremony & how warm and approachable she is.

I have to say I was pretty impressed when I saw that Rev. Sarah knew many of our family members by name before the ceremony even started!

We appreciated her personal touches and her (appropriate) improvisation during the ceremony. It felt like we knew each other for years even though our wedding day was the first time we actually met Rev. Sarah!

Her assistance with the legalities of the marriage license was quick - by the time we returned home from our honeymoon, our wedding certificate had already been mailed to us!

I would recommend Rev. Sarah for your wedding regardless of your faith or religious background; she will construct a ceremony that fits your values & beliefs, I have no doubt about it.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Laura · Married on 04/27/2013

Reverend Sarah Margaret was the officiant for our wedding this past weekend and has been amazing to work with. She was thorough with our ceremony, worked with us to customize it and make sure it was unique and truly "ours" (which many of our guests later said to us) and understood what was important to us throughout the process. We went through several drafts of our ceremony before reaching the point where we were comfortable with it being "ours." Despite the back and forth, she was calm and understood the importance of the ceremony script.

Joe (the groom): I sat next to Rev. Sarah Margaret at the start of the ceremony and she was a very calming influence. I wasn't nervous per se about getting married - but the video we had arranged to play didn't work initially and Rev. Sarah Margaret was willing to help and talk to me - calming me down about the fact that this video wasn't working. This was more important to me than the written script as she handled the hurdles with ease and a very calming influence.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Annie · Married on 03/29/2013

My partner and I had selected a slightly unusual spot to have our ceremony. My family grew up near a beach with the most amazing massive rock on the shore. We knew we wanted it there, climbing required, but we weren't sure we could find someone who would be willing to climb with us. But Rev. Sarah Margaret didn't hesitate for a second to agree. Then she proceeded to really find things out about us and our relationship. She wrote a very touching ceremony that really fit our personalities. We didn't meet her until the day of the ceremony but it was immediately clear she was that perfect blend of enthusiastic, confident and simply fun! I come from a huge family that really likes to have fun - at least half of my family commented on how much she fit in. We really consider choosing Rev. Sarah Margaret one of the reasons our day was so successful. Hire her!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Andre · Married on 01/06/2013

We all know that planning a wedding and finding that right person to make our special day is not has easy as we all hope. After several phone calls and emails i was finally lucky, i found someone that sounded amazing. She was not only able to come to our place for a meeting but she did everything and more of what we asked from her. She arrived one hour before even knowing we asked for 30 m prior to the event. The ceremony she prepared was absolutely breath taking and perfect. Rev. Sarah was nothing but helpful and friendly, she ensured our special day was unforgettable and magical. We recommend Rev. Sarah for anyone out there, she will do everything in her power to ensure that your day is magical and special, and that’s all we all ever want. We will be eternally grateful for everything she did.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Darlene · Married on 10/24/2012

Finding Rev. Sarah was truly a blessing come true. My fiance' and I wanted a private, intimate wedding on Shelter Island, just the two us, in a place where we not only fell in love but where our love blossomed and grew. Since we live in NJ we had only spoken to Rev. Sarah on the phone and through many e-mails expressing the kind of ceremony we wanted. Rev. Sarah did not let us down, our wedding was the most magical day of our lives and I will never forget a single word that Rev. Sarah spoke to us both, her words touched our souls and we embraced every single word she spoke. My husband and I have never loved more deeply in our lives and Rev. Sarah made the magic of Shelter Island come alive to us with her beautiful choice of words to join us together as husband and wife. Our Private, intimate, magical dream wedding came true and Rev. Sarah made it all happen. I am truly honored to have had Rev. Sarah perform our ceremony and to call her a friend for life.

Darlene and Eric Vandenbergh

Sent on 11/07/2012

Asheley · Married on 09/22/2012

We were lucky enough to have Reverend Sarah marry us a few weeks ago and we couldn't have been happier! Working with her from start to finish was very easy - she was extremely helpful and really listened to our opinions and ideas and had great suggestions. The ceremony she put together for us beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend Reverend Sarah! Asheley & Peter

Sent on 10/05/2012

Michael · Married on 09/14/2012

Chris and I cannot say enough great things about Reverend Sarah and the beautiful ceremony she put together for our wedding on 9/14/2012. She wrote the most perfect words that were both emotional and spiritual. She was very easy to talk with and discuss options for a sunset wedding on the beach, since I had no idea what I was trying to put together. The only downside was that she couldn't stay longer at our reception. Our entire group was very impressed with her arrangement and truly enjoyed her company. We highly recommend Reverend Sarah's services, you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Michael and Chris

Sent on 09/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2012

Rev. Sarah was an amazing addition to our wedding! She was attentive, caring & very funny! Her words were crisp, clear & powerful. I couldnt have imagined another in place of her. THANK YOU SO MUCH REV. SARAH! Josh and I, love you!

Xoxo
    Mr & Mrs Czyz

Sent on 09/14/2012

Dori · Married on 05/27/2012

Rev. Sarah is absolutely lovely. We booked a last minute service, and you would have thought she had known us for years! A total professional.

Sent on 05/30/2012