Lasting Footprints, LLC Reviews

83 | Mattituck, NY

83 Reviews for Lasting Footprints, LLC

I'm so happy with the wonderful wedding ceremony Rev. Sarah Margaret provided for us. We were travelling in from out of country just a few days before the ceremony, Rev. Sarah Margaret worked with our schedule to make time to "meet" via FaceTime well in advance so that she could get to know a little about us and what makes us who we are. We did not want to write our own vows, and neither of us is particularly religious, so we did not want a service with overly religious or spiritual aspects to it. She helped us select a few readings that were perfect for us, and she customized her service to reflect who we are. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rev. Sarah Margaret. Everyone that attended loved her!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Hayley · Married on 11/08/2015

Reverend Sarah Margaret was the absolute best. She officiated our nondenominational wedding. Her words were EXACTLY what we wanted to convey and she got it right on her first draft after our first meeting. Although we didn't mention religion or even spirituality, it was divine. Every person came up to us to say the ceremony was awesome. She was also able to walk us through the actual marriage license process. She will officiate any kind of possible ceremony with heart, sensitivity, and ease. We are so happy that moment for us was exactly what we dreamed. I really could go on. We are married one day now and couldn't wait to write this review. Best.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Thomas · Married on 09/26/2015

Reverend Sarah made our wedding day truly special. My wife and I got married this past weekend and were just re-hashing the events and both agreed that Reverend Sarah is amazingly professional and made us feel so comfortable. The both of us were obviously extremely stressed and nervous and she was comforting, funny, and so down to earth that you couldn't help but enjoy the day and atmosphere. Reverend Sarah really did make our wedding everything we dreamed of!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Annie · Married on 09/26/2015

I highly recommend Reverend Sarah Margaret! From my initial outreach, I knew she would be perfect for our wedding. We had an interesting situation - I come from a very Catholic family and my fiancé was Chinese and while he was spiritual, he did not belong to a specific religion. Both of my parents weren't particularly pleased that the ceremony was not going to be in a church. I expressed to Rev. Sarah that we needed to find a happy medium. She was extremely accommodating and created the most amazing ceremony. My parents are still talking about she was able to incorporate our faith in a respectful manner to both my fiancé and myself. Not only that, but she has such a warm and fun personality. Our bridal party had a blast hanging with her!

All in all, Rev. Sarah Margaret is great - especially if you have specific requests. I would recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Dean · Married on 08/25/2015

Me and my wife got married in Central Park late August, we used a company called acentralparkwedding.com and were given a choice of officiants.
    After looking through websites and watching video clips we decided to choose Sarah Margaret loving her enthusiasm and friendliness.
    We were not disappointed, Sarah was brilliant. Right from the word go she was so helpful answering emails, chatting to as via FaceTime and sending us drafts of the ceremony to work on together.
    The day of the wedding she made everyone at ease, calming any nerves! The service went perfectly with guests commenting that it was the loveliest wedding they had been to and how lovely Sarah Margaret was.

Thank you Sarah Margaret for helping make our special day so perfect

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

Rev. Sarah is truly amazing! From the moment we initially met with her we instantly felt comfortable and were sure that we were making the right choice in who would be the marrying us. She is so warm and genuine and when it came time to craft our ceremony her expertise truly showed. She is so thoughtful and creative and really helped us to craft a ceremony that represented us as a couple. Furthermore, her responsiveness to any questions or concerns leading up to our wedding day made her such a joy to work with. Any question we had was promptly answered and any concern was assuaged. The day of our wedding was so special and memorable because we had a ceremony that meant such a great deal to us. Even our guests kept telling us how impressed they were with her and how special they thought our ceremony was. We cannot thank Reverend Sarah enough for helping to make our day so amazing and unforgettable.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Dana · Married on 06/28/2015

Rev. Sarah's professionalism and dedication to officiating our wedding ceremony was amazing!!! She carefully drafted words which were spiritual, personal, and truly special to represent our union!!! Thanks to Rev. Sarah, the room was filled with love & joy!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Reverand Sarah Margaret was a delight to work with helping us from beginning to end with the preparation and ceremony for our wedding. She made our planning very easy by supplying the initial and follow up drafts for our ceremony including guiding us on our wedding vows. She was terrific.

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • Y

Ying · Married on 06/27/2015

Sarah is the best! We were so lucky to have her as our wedding officiant. The vows she wrote were so lovely and touching. She integrated our own stories and quotes in the vows and made our vows unique and memorable. The ceremony she performed was beautiful. She even integrated our wedding color into her attire. Sarah was patient, caring, and professional throughout the process. Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 07/29/2015

leslie · Married on 05/30/2015

As an interfaith (but more spiritual than religious) couple, it was important for us to find the right officiant who would be open to our ideas, offer suggestions and help guide us in creating a unique and heartfelt ceremony. Rev. Sarah Margaret did that and more. She was so informative and supportive every step of the way, and the ultimate professional in responding back in a timely manner, making herself available to us, guiding us through the marriage license process and even looking into details about name changes, etc. that were really above and beyond what she was hired for! She did an incredible job keeping us calm before the ceremony and instilling a sense of confidence and fun. She is also a fantastic orator and we felt so luck to have such a beautiful speaker officiate our wedding. Finally, she's just an all-around lovely person who so clearly enjoys what she does. We cannot recommend Rev. Sarah more highly for your interfaith marriage!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Rev. Sarah was amazing!!!!!! I highly recommend her. She was so helpful and accommodating. We skyped and was always writing e-mails to each other until our ceremony was perfect. Thank you so much Rev. Sarah for contributing to our perfect wedding :)

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2015

We absolutely LOVED Reverend Sarah Margaret! From the moment we viewed her video online, there was a friendliness and ease about her that we liked. When we met her in person, and sat down and talked, we knew we wanted her to marry us. She really listed to what we had in mind for our ceremony and sent us great information to review, which included vow options, blessings, poems, etc. She enouraged us to make it our own, but really helped guide us along the way as well. Once we pulled together everything we wanted, Reverend Sarah composed the entire ceremony. We were so pleased with her final version. The flow from start to finish was all we could have hoped for. She really personalized it perfectly for us so it was a true relfection of our relationship and what our wedding represented. We even had a Skype call the week before the wedding to touch base, answer any questions and discuss the plan for the day. She also sent a follow up email with a list of things to remember to do the day of, which most importantly included: SMILE! After the ceremony, our friends and family had the opportunity to meet her and everyone had nothing but wonderful things to say. Reverend Sarah also made sure we signed our marriage licence with our witnesses directly after, and encouraged us spend a moment alone to take everything in before heading out to celebrate with our guests. It was such a wonderful experiece. We laughed and smiled a lot through it all! We would HIGHLY recommend Reverend Sarah Margaret for your wedding!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/02/2015

Reverend Sarah was wonderful in helping my husband and I prepare for one of the most important days of our lives. She customize our ceremony towards our family and truly capture our personalities. She had excellent suggestions and made the ceremony beautiful!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kaitlynn · Married on 04/26/2015

We absolutely LOVE Rev Sarah! She is the reason our wedding is still being talked about. My husband Sean and I were married on 4/26/15. We didn't want an ordinary ceremony, but writing is not my forte so I was afraid to have personal vows. We are huge nerds and wanted to incorporate so many different things into the ceremony. Reverend Sarah took the time to get to know us and found passages that really described our relationship. She asked us to read through them and pick what we liked, and then she cut them up to fit as vows to one another. She also incorporated a spell from Harry Potter, quotes from Doctor Who and LOTR, and helped us with our Lego heart unity ceremony and nerf gun send off. She had the whole ceremony laughing, and more importantly, made us feel comfortable. She even made sure to include something about our dog, Watson, since he was our ring bearer and was such a huge part of our lives. We have since lost Watson and I am so glad he was able to be such a huge part of our big day.
    In conclusion, Reverend Sarah was one of the best choices from our wedding. She was hassle free and always available. She's such a bright and lovely woman, and my wedding would not have been a success without her. I recommend her highly.
    P.s.
    I also recommend the rehearsal with Reverend Sarah for two reasons: 1. It helps you feel more at ease and 2. Reverend Sarah is a great guest at the rehearsal dinner, so invite her!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2014

Where do I start! From the first meeting my husband and I had with Rev. Sarah Margaret we knew she was the one for us! She was the first and only officiant we had met with and we knew right then that we needed to look no further. Even while planning her own wedding at the time which we all know is stressful enough, she was so flexible and responsive to all my e-mails and texts I sent. The ceremony was beyond beautiful. I still have family members today telling me how unique and how well it fit our relationship. Since we got married by the water she suggested doing something unique to tie into our nautical theme. As we stood at the alter she read a lovely poem as we literally "tied a knot". It was so fun and playful, everyone loved the idea and now it sits on our fireplace mantle as a reminder of our beautiful wedding day. One of the best choices we made was choosing Rev. Sarah Margaret. My husband and I will continue to highly recommend her for many years to come!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I were married by Rev Sarah and it was one of the best/easiest decisions we made! We were recommended by someone at our venue who had been married by her, and we set up an appt to meet shortly after. We didn't even need time to think on it, we jelled so well with her, as if we'd already been friends! We worked closely with Rev Sarah to make a beautiful custom ceremony, which was incredibly personal and simply perfect for us. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house and all of our guests were commenting on how unique and beautiful our ceremony was. If you are looking for something truly special and to feel 100% comfortable with your officiant (who wouldn't!?), Rev Sarah is your girl!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Reverend Sarah Margaret officiated our wedding and she is wonderful. She took the time to get to know us and was extremely accommodating and supportive throughout the process. She helped us to write a beautiful ceremony by offering a selection of readings, her expertise and creativity. Rev. Sarah has a calming presence and a beautiful voice and made a potentially daunting process easy and enjoyable. Thank you Rev. Sarah! -Jenn & Eric

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • User4401921 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Sarah was absolutely wonderful. We couldn't of been any happier with her officiating our wedding ceremony. She understood our needs and customized our ceremony, so that my In-laws from France could share in the love we felty that day.
    We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • User1202595 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I got married on Shelter Island, NY and Reverend Sarah was our Officiant. We could have not made a better choice! Her professionalism, enthusiasm and warmth were evident from the first time we met her. She worked with us to personalize our ceremony and was extremely accommodating with all of our changes and questions. On the day of, she was so calming and reliant; she helped guide our wedding party every step of the way. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail was apparent - she even color-coordinated to match our wedding "colors"! We received so many compliments about her service. After our ceremony, she even mingled with our loved ones and watched the Belmont races with them - it was like she was part of the family! We highly recommend Reverend Sarah.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Christina · Married on 05/10/2014

Rev. Sarah Margaret officiated our wedding recently and did a phenomenal job. Our guest are still talking about how personal and special our ceremony was. She created a beautiful ceremony for us which far surpassed our expectations. She was extremely attentive and responsive throughout our planning phase and was a huge help in having our day run smoothly. We absolutely recommend using Rev. Sarah!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Team Shuster

Vicki · Married on 04/27/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Sarah. We flew into NY from FL to get married. With all the added stress of planning a destination wedding, our ceremony was the least of my worries. Rev. Sarah made it absolutely perfect and made us feel so very comfortable from start to finish. She is very sweet and easy to talk to.

She traveled to Long Island to meet us at our wedding destination. I had numerous communications via email and Skype prior to our wedding. I told her exactly what we were looking for and what my expectations were and she was very accommodating and offered her professional advice as well. I absolutely love the way she tailored our ceremony to us personally. This made it so much more special. We were able to add or subtract things to our ceremony as we saw fit without any hesitation from her. Every email was answered promptly.

I would highly recommend anyone to use her, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Liz · Married on 04/16/2014

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Reverend Sarah Margaret, for blessing us with such a touching, personal, and overall beautiful wedding ceremony. Reverend Sarah Margaret and I communicated numerous times through email (my much preferred method of conversation). She worked with my husband and I for weeks, offering us ideas and readings to choose from to help personalize our intimate wedding ceremony. The first time we met was at the actual ceremony, but WOW!, what a ceremony it was! Reverend Sarah Margaret shined! I am not lying or exaggerating to you when I say she came to life and boasted so much positive energy and love that it actually caught the attention of passerbys in Central Park. At the end of the ceremony, I looked up to see teary eyes from that of my family and was showered with compliments and well wishes from strangers who's attention was caught and drawn in by the Reverend. I cannot thank Reverend Sarah Margaret enough for creating and preforming such an amazing ceremony. One that brought tears from my husband, lasting memories, and lasting footprints that we will share for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Reverend Sarah – you’re the best! Thanks so much for being so friendly and communicative before we got married. On the day it rained but you and the whole team were upbeat and professional to the utmost and all of this contributed to our fun and stunning wedding day. Rain is also meant to be good luck!

We really liked how informal the ceremony was. Thanks also for your words before our blessing, they were just lovely and you really took the time to get to know us and put a lovely script together. Our own little dream wedding in one of the best and exciting cities in the world. Fabulous memories. Cheers!!! Mr & Mrs McDonald

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lori · Married on 03/30/2014

From start to finish, a truly amazing experience! I remember the first time we met with Rev. Sarah, time flew by just because we truly enjoyed her company. We felt like we were spending time with a close friend. Throughout the entire process she was extremely warm, responsive, and professional. Rev. Sarah Margaret did an absolutely phenomenal job officiating our wedding ceremony. Our families were blown away by the beautiful and unique ceremony she created for us...and so were we. While we were waiting for the ceremony to start she overheard one of my bridesmaids referring to the rain as "tears of joy from those who have passed and are no longer with us". At the last minute she seamlessly added that into the ceremony and it was just beautiful. She was such an integral part of our special day and we are beyond grateful for everything!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Magda · Married on 01/08/2014

Reverand Sarah was very lovely and added to our wonderful experience. We are from Australia and she really did assist us with some local duties which we were unable to attend to. We met on skype and talked through the events and everything went very smoothly as if we were living in New York. Thank you Rev Sarah for your services on a very cold New York Day.

Magda Edmonds