Lasting Bridal Couture Reviews

106 | Addison, TX

106 Reviews for Lasting Bridal Couture

danielle · Married on 11/06/2009

This bridal salon sells used and new wedding dresses. I went in there wanting a dress for less than 500 and they pulled several dresses for me and I ended up getting $1500 maggie sottero dress for $200 as a sample gown. THey were super nice and can work with any budget just tell them what your price range is

Sent on 11/24/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Love, love, LOVE this place! This was one of the last stops my bridesmaid had scheduled for me to look for veils and as soon as we walked in the door we knew we had found the place! We were greeted with smiling faces and a great service attitude. Even though we told them upfront we were just looking today and not planning to purchase anything, they went above and beyond to help show me all my options. I eventually went back to order a few weeks later and placed a bit of a confusing order. The order came in quickly within a week, but when I got home, I realized the veil was not what I had wanted. I went back the next day to try to explain, as I knew my order was rather complicated, and they did not hesitate to get it fixed for me. They sent it in that day, and had it back less than 2 days later! It was PERFECT :)
    Lasting Bridal has a lot of styles and options for everyone, and the service is top notch. I only wish I had found them before I bought my dress! Definitely recommend to anyone in the area.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 06/28/2014

This is the best place in the area to get bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2014

You don't need to go anywhere else, Lasting Bridal Couture is the most amazing bridal salon in the Dallas area. They are KIND, and PATIENT and PROFESSIONAL! They do not make you feel bad if you are on a limited budget, and they will help you find the dress of your dreams. They also have an amazing selection of more expensive gowns that are unique and absolutely gorgeous! They are very good at helping the bridal party such as the moms find just the right dresses. The have gorgeous veils! They have a separate small area where they have lovely gowns on sale. They might be a little limited on accessories but otherwise I think they are PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Elyse

Elyse Marie Donoghue · Married on 07/17/2020

Best wedding dress shopping ever

It was super personal and one on one. Not overwhelming even with lots of selections.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Lasting Bridal Couture's reply:

Hi Elyse! Thank you so much for your sweet review. We're so glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress. Congratulations again! :)
  • Kristen

Kristen Young · Married on 09/28/2019

Found my dress :)

My mom and I had a great experience here; I would definitely recommend booking a non-weekend appointment! We had the store to ourselves! I found my beautiful dress here; I would not recommend alterations there; they were going to be so expensive! Thankfully I found a wonderful local tailor who did it for a fraction of the cost!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Lasting Bridal Couture's reply:

Hi Kristen! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're so glad you had a wonderful experience and found the dress of your dreams. You made a beautiful bride!

Service provided by Tori was great! Wonderful and affordable selection of dresses.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Rachael · Married on 07/30/2016

Finding a gown I really liked was difficult. We visited a lot of different stores to find one. I ended up picking one from Lasting Bridal Couture. The ladies there were all friendly. Something that really helped was their evening hours on Thursday. I work in Dallas, so being able to head over there after work rather than driving over there on a Saturday. They were communicative about the shipping. We used their in-house woman who does alterations. All I needed was buttons for the bustle, but she did those easily and the dress was ready when they told us. If you find your dress here, you should feel comfortable buying it there.

Sent on 08/27/2016

I would highly recommend the shopping experience of lasting bridal couture! I went to 3 other wedding shops and loved that lasting bridal couture arranges the dresses by price and provides a relaxed environment to choose your dress. I worked with Rachel, and she was such a breath or fresh air to work with! She didn't judge how many times I put on the same dress, she really listened, and had great recommendations for different options to try. They also had a cute sign to brag that you found the gown! I went on a weekday night and the shop was very quiet which was so nice! The only thing was that the bridal alternations done in house were a little expensive. Overall I would highly recommend this shop to any future bride!

Sent on 04/23/2016
  • F

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2015

Sarah Wells was absolutely fantastic in helping me find my dress. I had been in once before with the goal of finding a certain look, and I found it at Lasting Bridal Couture. After looking at dresses at a few other stores, I completely changed what I thought I wanted and found my dream dress. Going in this week for my second fitting, and I could not be more excited! The price of my dress was great, but I wish the alterations weren't so pricey.

Sent on 09/08/2015

After a fiasco at a different bridal store, Lasting Bridal Couture was my saving grace. I was at the point of thinking I would never find a dress that I love, at a price that was right. Sarah was amazing! I told her what I was looking for and the price and she pulled a variety of dresses in my price point. We searched the sample gowns hoping for a steal, and did we ever get one! I found the absolute perfect dress from the sample gowns. Seriously, the dress fit me like a glove!! I've never been in love with a piece of clothing like I am my dress! Sarah was absolutely amazing. She was so kind and patient. The alterations were easy as well. I added pearl buttons down the back and it just added to the beauty of the dress. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Christy · Married on 12/27/2011

Great selection of dresses for every size! Ask for Sarah, she's amazing! I've already recommended them to other brides and will be shopping there next time I have a special event.

Sent on 02/28/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/19/2011

The staff is great. I loved the dress selections.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Emily · Married on 12/06/2009

I loved Lasting Bridal Couture in Addison, Texas. They had a more "special" selection than the four other places I visited, and their customer service was the biggest plus. I ordered a Casablanca Couture (Style B009) from them and it was beautiful. They weren't snotty like other dress stores, and their staff was attentive, professional and friendly. Their alterations lady was fabulous, too.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Summer · Married on 04/06/2013

I purchased my Maggie Sottero dress here was and impressed with the friendly staff who made it easy for me to take my time and try on lots of styles. The price wasn't anything less than other boutiques but my dress did arrive about a month early. They also allow you to take pictures which was nice since my mom couldn't be there.

Sent on 03/16/2013

3.5

My bridesmaids dresses were beautiful and my bridesmaids looked beautiful in them. I know bridesmaids dresses take a long time to come in, but the order took as long as it took for my wedding dress to come in. Luckily we had no problems with the dresses once they came in, but I had to follow up with the store several times to get status updates as the wedding got closer.

Sent on 08/16/2012

stephanie · Married on 06/11/2017

I am IN LOVE with my dress! I still want to wear it everywhere I go. Picking my dress was so easy! I told the consultant my budget and style and she brought me SEVERAL dresses. The second I put mine on, she pointed out the goofy smile on my face that I couldn't wipe off. The only reason I had to give them 4 stars is because when I brought my dress in to be steamed before the wedding, it was very noticeably creased in the front. The consultants and manager that were there didn't seem too keen on helping us and we had to beg for them to try to fix their mistake.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Love the selection they have and the great prices. I was look for a specific dress/designer and they had the one I needed and had the better price. I had a estimated date of a month before my wedding to receive my bridesmaids dresses and they got it sooner for me. Very pleased.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2012

I had a very specific list of wants/don't wants for my dress style, and they were happy to have that information - suggested a few dresses, but also let me go through and look without hovering. Not a high-pressure sales atmosphere. I felt the dress pricing was reasonable, but did not buy accessories there as those seemed really overpriced.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Mandy · Married on 03/13/2010

3.5

I spent three hours in Bridal Couture the first time I walked in and I knew I wouldn't have to go anywhere else. Their selection is good. The prices are semi-reasonable. The employees are incredibly helpful. I felt totally confident in using them for my dress.

Sent on 08/12/2010
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 11/23/2013

I was pretty down trodden by the time I found Lasting Bridal Couture. I had tried on dress after dress at many different locations. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called and Sarah was a huge help. Very professional, friendly, and experienced. I found my dress that day and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/15/2013

They have beautiful gowns and the staff are all really helpful. I made a lot of visits to the store in the nine months I was planning my wedding and I never felt like they were annoyed or that I was an imposition. The owner is fabulous and super involved with her staff and customers.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Leah · Married on 01/02/2010

I loved their selection and had several dresses I liked initially but I kept coming back to this one. They were the only Dallas area store who carried Pronovias so it was an easy choice to buy with them. My dress came in quickly, but they lost my information of when I said I'd come pick it up and they didn't have it steamed in time.

Overall I'm very pleased with them and a bridesmaids dress for another friends wedding is coming from them as well.

Sent on 01/19/2010

4.2

I thought I was going to be one of those girls who loved shopping for wedding dresses. I was not. I went to 6 or 7 stores and tried on multiple dresses at each store before I finally found Lasting Bridal in Addison. Their shop is unassuming. They have a lot of young girls working there. Don't expect "Say Yes to the Dress" service where they are with you every second and help you into the dress. This is more the "pick out styles you like - we'll help if you want" and "let me know when you're ready to be zipped/tied". After the exhaustion of trying on so many dresses, this was really wonderful for me. This was the first store where I liked more than one dress - and obviously, I liked one enough to actually buy it. The prices are pretty reasonable in comparison to a lot of the other boutiques I'd been to.

Despite my dwindled excitement - I really do recommend Lasting Bridal Couture to everyone who asks. It was a relief to find a great place and a good dress after so many disappointments!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2009

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

I loved the selection at this store. Everybody who works here is really really nice and I felt like they gave me a lot of their time and attention. However, when I came back to actually buy the gown I was measured for the length so that it would come in not needing alterations. I kept telling the girls that I thought where they were measuring me it would be too long. Sure enough it was way too long on arrival. They said it would only take one piece on crinlin (sp?) on the bottom to fix it. well 4 pieces later and with my dress looking different (puffy in the skirt...not wanted) it was still a little long at the wedding. I was still tripping on it. I let the lady from their store do the alterations and was socked with a $300.00 bill from her. I tried to talk to her about the length and she told me that I needed to walk by kicking out the dress. i went from a size 8 to a size 4 by the time the wedding arrived. she only took the dress in at the hips which made me look like i had mega hips and the bust was still huge. i felt really rushed during the process and when i would ask questions I just felt shut down. I just wanted to take the dress and run. It took 2-3 weeks to get the dress back and my wedding was coming the next week. it caused a lot of stress that i didn't need. I would recommend the store for the dresses but the accessories are way overpriced and I wished I had taken the dress somewhere else for alterations.

Sent on 07/14/2009