Lasting Bridal Couture Reviews

106 | Addison, TX

106 Reviews for Lasting Bridal Couture

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2013

I had tried on my dress at another place but because the experience was not pleasent I don't like the dress. I went to lasting bridal and tried on the same dress and since Sara was so wonderful I fell in love with it. After alterations it was truly perfect! I highly reccomend this place for the dresses and the experience.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Sarah and everyone else we worked with at Lasting Bridal were so nice and helpful while I picked out a wedding dress. The price range of this store was perfect for me, and they have a wide range of both traditional and modern gowns. I got my dress and headpiece here, and when my mom and I went to pick up my dress a few days before the wedding, she found a brooch that went perfectly with her dress! One of my bridesmaids ended up getting her dress here as well! They called me as soon as my gown came in, and it's so easy to set up an appointment with alterations. Thank you!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

I got my dress here and everything went so smoothly! They really help you and make you feel special, and they have a great selection of dresses. I would highly recommend this bridal shop!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Melanie · Married on 04/06/2013

We searched ENDLESSLY for the perfect bridesmaid dresses and finally found the perfect one at Lasting Bridal Couture. I knew exactly what I wanted and they had SO many options for lower prices than other stores in the area. I was impressed by the service we received and they made the alterations process seamless. They were extremely professional and had quick turnaround.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Victoria · Married on 03/29/2013

I'm still in love with my dress and the wedding is over!! Sarah at Lasting Bridal Couture was amazing in that I told her the look I liked and she found my dress for me. Not only that, she was super sweet to work with the whole way. I also got my dress altered by Wendy at the shop and she did a great job. The prices were reasonable and the dress was more than I could have dreamed. I totally recommend going here before anywhere else!

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • User2090254 · 2+ years ago

Friendly, quick service, and a great variety of quality dresses. I loved the experience of trying on different wedding gowns, and picked mine on the first day!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Krista · Married on 10/28/2012

I ordered my bridesmaid's dresses through Lasting Bridal Couture. They were wonderful! Very professional and on top of things! I had 7 bridesmaids so it was easy to stress over their dresses, but Lasting Bridal Couture was wonderful. The girl's live all over the country and Lasting Bridal Couture was very organized and made it easy for them all to turn in their measurements and pay online. Super easy! They also recommended sizing based on everyone's individual measurements. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kim · Married on 09/22/2012

Lasting Bridal was so helpful in finding my gown. The staff devotes their attention to make sure you pick the dress for your wedding day! They helped me find my beautiful Justin Alexander gown and all the accessories to match. They give a complementary steam and if your wedding party purchases their gowns there, they give a discount!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Mindy · Married on 09/15/2012

I tried on dresses in the shop twice and my consultant was amazing. I ended up finding a dress at another salon but really wanted to order my dress through them since my sister had had such a great experience purchasing her dress from them. They were very accomidating and the in house alterations department made my dress fit like a glove.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Elise · Married on 05/19/2012

I bought my dress from Lasting Bridal Couture in January for my wedding in May. I loved the place and all the people that worked there. They were never pushy like some other places. I would highly recommend this place!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Helpful staff & nice atmosphere

Sent on 07/25/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2012

Everyone I worked with at Lasting Bridal made my gown experience so easy and stress-free. Great selection of bridal gowns. I didn't purchase bridesmaids dresses here, but they seemed to have a wide selection. They were always very friendly and knew my name when I brough friends and family to see the dress before the big day! Alterations were a cinch with the in-house seamstress!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Lori · Married on 03/17/2012

Wonderful bridal shop near Dallas. Beautiful dresses, personal service. Great alterations. Irina was our bridal consultant and she made the experience a dream come true. Purchased bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses and headpiece. Everything was stunning!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Lynne · Married on 02/04/2012

Reasonably priced gowns, discounted accessories (just ask), wonderful and knowledgeable staff, great cleaning and preservation costs. DB is $25 cheaper for preservation but they ship it somewhere and it all sounds fishy, you can trust Lasting Bridal with your gown.

Wendy, their seamstress, is great and you really shouldn't trust anyone other than Lasting Bridal's Couture for alterations and preservation. They specialize in Maggie's which have the best fit on earth, unless you let the wrong seamstress alter it. I also had Wendy add beading that turned out lovely! All of the staff made me feel special and always took their time with me. I never felt rushed like some other boutiques. I love my gown so much, I think I am going to have it framed.

Sent on 02/19/2012
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 12/03/2011

Had a great collection of plus size dresses! Every dress I tried on here was more beautiful than dresses I tried on at other shops! I knew "The One" when I found it, and this shop even matched the price of another boutique. The customer service was great, my dress came in right on time, and they even steamed it when I got it altered somewhere else. They definitely get my vote!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Emily · Married on 12/03/2011

5 stars on everything. These are the nicest employees at any bridal store in the Dallas area. They were so friendly, laughed with my and my bridesmaids, were so patient, let me try on a million dresses without so much as blinking an eye, gave opinions but not too many. I did the alterations in store with Wendy who is so kind. The price for my dress was amazing and I got so many compliments on it! I loved getting my wedding dress here and recommended it to all of my friends getting married. They have a wonderful selection of every kind of dress. It's not a fru-fru boutique like some Dallas locations, but what they don't spend on pink chairs they spend on good employees. I'd rather have the latter.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Natalie · Married on 11/12/2011

Love my dress! This place is awesome, very unique and vintage.

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 10/22/2011

This was my best bridal experience. I called them on a Saturday looking for a reception dress. They had some and invited me to pop in without an appointment. I had great service from a girl who really wanted to help me find whatever dress I wanted. Also, I got to choose the dresses I wanted to try from the wrack (which might have just been the case for short dresses, but still awesome). They got my dress in only a few weeks and had me come in to try it on before they sent me home (unlike David's Bridal who looked horrified when I oepned my dress bag to see if it was the right dress). The owners, a sweet married couple, were a dream too. The whole experience was wonderful.

Sent on 12/22/2011

Christina · Married on 10/16/2011

My boss recommended this shop, so I went just because I felt somewhat obligated, but it was the best decision I made. Everywhere else I went I felt pressured to buy, pressured to go over budget, pressured to be what they wanted me to be. This shop had dresses that really fit what I wanted (which was basically to look like a princess), and the Casablanca dress that I ordered was able to be custom ordered just like I wanted it. Laurie, my salesperson, didn't pressure me to buy, and suggested a dress based on what I liked, which was "the one." It was absolutely perfect and everyone at the wedding agreed. Everything at this shop was wonderful, down to the music they played and the calm, friendly atmosphere.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Angela · Married on 10/07/2011

I got my Sottero & Midgley gown here after only trying on 3 gowns. My consultant Sarah was very helpful and not pushy at all. She’s actually the one who picked out my dress, me & my mom didn’t like it on the hanger but she made me try it anyways and once it was laced up we were done looking. They even honored the trunk show discount that was on their website even though the show was over.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Suzanne · Married on 07/30/2011

I received wonderful service from Bridal Couture. I found a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress and ordered a custom veil. All of the girls were so fun and friendly and were ok with me trying on tons of dresses before I found the one!
    The lady who does their alterations was VERY expensive! To do minor alterations for my dress was almost $400. She was very good at what she did, but if you use her expect to spend a lot of money.
    I am so glad that I got my dress from Bridal Couture and I would definitely recommend looking there to find your perfect dress

Sent on 09/28/2011

Nina · Married on 06/09/2011

The ladies at Lasting Bridal Couture did an awesome job with everything, from helping with dresses to ordering specific items and the alterations were reasonably priced and on time.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Akane · Married on 05/07/2011

Sarah at Lasting Bridal Couture was great to work with and helped us a lot with both my wedding dress and the bridesmaids dresses. She made the process of shipping the dresses to the bridesmaids very easy. She also gave great input about the dresses and where we could go to save some $$ on accessories, etc. They have a great selection of dresses - both bridal and bridesmaids. I found my dress at 2 stores in Dallas but Lasting Bridal Couture was selling it for at least $200 less than the other store (my dress was a San Patrick Edimburgo). Though they have a tailor for alterations, the quote for what I needed was astronomical so they had no issues with me going elsewhere for alterations. Just make sure to make an appt as they are VERY busy and try not to go on a Saturday as it gets very crowded in their store. Otherwise, they are definitely the place to go in Dallas for fabulous dresses.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Maria · Married on 05/15/2010

Everyone at Lasting Bridal Couture was great to work with! They make the process extremely stress free! I got my dress there and all of my bridesmaids purchased their dresses from them as well. It was a very memorable and comfortable experience!!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2009

I had a really good experience with Lasting Bridal Couture. I originally came to this store because it carried a particular bridesmaid dress that I had found online and fell in love with. My 7 bridesmaids and I got there thinking that was going to be THE dress without a question, and it turned out that the designer had obviously changed up the dress to where it was basically unrecognizable. After passing that up, we decided to start looking around for another one, and found it. It was absolutely perfect and very similar to the one that I found online originally. Lasting Bridal has a great selection of bridesmaid dresses. I had already purchased my wedding dress before going in there so I didn't get a good look at those.

They spent a lot of time with my girls and I - getting them fitted and choosing the right color, etc. They were very easy to work with. I ordered the dresses with double the time I needed before the wedding, and thank God for that. When the dresses originally came in (which was sooner than they told me they would), they notified me that the order from the designer was wrong, and that they were sending them back to fix it. This was not a big deal at all for me since I had plenty of time before the wedding. They fixed the problem quickly and handled the whole situation very professionally. The second time the order came in, everything was perfect.

Overall, they were a pleasure to work with, and worked with me so that I could stay in or around my budget. I'd recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 03/24/2010