Lasting Bridal Couture Reviews

106 | Addison, TX

106 Reviews for Lasting Bridal Couture

• MOTG Clayton & Shelby

Shelby and Clayton · Married on 05/16/2015

The people at Lasting Bridal were so helpful in finding my FDIL her dream dress. Was very knowledgeable of the different designers and what they offer. We are very please with this vender.

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

Five Stars all around for a wonderful experience at Lasting Bridal! Sarah and Lauren both helped me through my dress shopping journey and I could not be more grateful. I traveled to Dallas for a girls trip with mom, sister and mother-in-law-to-be and we went to 5 different shops. Lasting Bridal was stop #2 and by the time we were through, there was no question we were going back to Lasting Bridal in Addison for THE ONE. I went back for a second look to pull the trigger and my experience was complete with an adorable sign I got to pose with that said, 'Alert the Town I Found My Gown!" I was (as any bride to be would be) a bit nervous about my dress shipping from the designer to Texas to Maryland on time and in perfect condition. Full disclosure, I told a tiny fib and said my wedding date was 2 months before it actually is (a girl can't be too careful.) But it worked like a charm and I received my perfect dress along with my perfect veil today, August 25, 2014. My wedding will be May 2, 2015 and I cannot wait to wear my gorgeous Casablanca courtesy of the lovely ladies at Lasting Bridal. They were totally accommodating on all my customization requests and everything came out perfectly. Thank you, Lasting Bridal, for making it so special!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Best staff and atmosphere! Don't pressure into buying. Great selection of dresses and styles

Sent on 12/05/2014

I initially made an appointment with Lasting Bridal Couture in order to try on a dress that I had been HUNTING for that no one else in DFW had, not really planning on trying on much else. However, after meeting with my consultant Rachel and looking through the great selection, I ended up trying on several gorgeous gowns. They had such a great selection for all shapes and sizes, which is always nice to see since more often than not I saw that wasn't the case. Rachel was really great and made the whole experience fun. I ended up getting the dress that I was came in for initially and I still love it today. I got all of my accessories and alterations done there as well, which made the whole process so easy! I loved that I could store my dress rather than having to take it with me, and that all of my alterations and purchasing were done in the same place. It just made it so easy! The store is also in a shopping center with a florist and bakery, which I ended up using as well, so it is like a one stop shopping center. I have had several friends get their dresses from Lasting Bridal as well and recommend it to any one looking for a great dress! They also have an awesome sale room with tons of dresses!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Meagan · Married on 04/10/2015

The girls here are fabulous. My consultant was Sara and she was amazing! From start to finish she helped me every step of the way! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Lasting was great! They helped me find my dress, had it beautifully steamed for my bridal portraits and wedding, and their alterations woman is fantastic. She turned my corset into a lovely covered buttons/zipper back, reworked the neckline to fit my body better, and put up with my somewhat obsessive visits to check that the fit was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Tara · Married on 03/07/2015

I truly had an excellent experience at Lasting Bridal. Rebecca was such a great help. I just felt so comfortable and felt like she listened to me. She actually picked out the dress that I purchased. I could not have asked or wished for a better experience. I will absolutely recommend any future brides to book with Rebecca and at Lasting Bridal.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Brittany · Married on 03/07/2015

I couldn't have gone to a better place. Lauren was my consultant and she REALLY listened to what I needed and wanted. There wasn't a single dress that she pulled that I didn't absolutely LOVE. Another important reason for loving this place, everything I was shown was in my budget!!! I will most certainly go back in for all of my alterations, veil, headband, etc.

Sent on 12/06/2014
  • pinkjeepgirl

Monica · Married on 03/06/2015

I loved my dress and I loved going there for fittings and so forth, they made everything fun and magical!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tori · Married on 01/10/2015

When I walked into Lasting Bridal Couture, I knew that would be the place where I'd find my wedding dress. My associate was Sarah, and she was just awesome. She is so enthusiastic about what she does and makes you feel so comfortable throughout the process. The selection of gowns at Lasting Bridal is also incredible. I was stuck between 3 beautiful dresses that all would have been great. Sarah really helped me narrow down what I was looking for and I was able to choose the perfect dress for me. Also, the fitting process was extremely pleasant. Their seamstress, Wendy, was able to do 3 fittings for me and have the alterations done within days. She also was able to transform parts of my mom's veil into a veil and garter for me. Also, Sarah was able to restore a beautiful birdcage veil that I had found in their shop to make it look brand new. I cannot thank the Lasting Bridal team enough! Make sure you check them out on your wedding dress journey!

Sent on 02/06/2015

suzanne · Married on 09/13/2014

Amazing dresses and amazing customer service

Sent on 06/17/2014

Holli · Married on 07/19/2014

I found my perfect dress at Lasting Bridal Couture. The sales consultant recommended the dress to me after asking lots of questions about what I was looking for. I also got my dress altered there and the alterations person did a really good job. The people at Lasting Bridal Couture were very friendly!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Amber · Married on 06/27/2014

Lasting Bridal Couture was awesome from the first visit all the way to the day I picked up my dress! Unlike other shops that lied and told me that they carried the dress I wanted to try on, the associates at Lasting Bridal Couture told me that they didn't have the exact one I wanted, but that they carried one made by the same designer and very similar. I fell in love with it from the time I tried it on. I loved how I was always treated with the most respect. The ladies on staff listened to my desires and helped me create my veil. Also, I had my rehearsal dress ordered from the store and wanted to dress it up. Their seamstress worked with me to create a belt that would allow me to add similar characteristics to the dress that referenced my wedding gown. With all the customization that took place, I expected the price to be high and the dresses to come in delayed, but that never happened. I got a dazzling gown and rehearsal dress for less than $1,300!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/13/2014

I loved the customer service of this bridal boutique! Everyone was always so friendly and helpful! I easily made an appointment to go try on dresses! It wasn't packed in the boutique and they had seats for the guests that came with me. I grabbed a few dresses and put the first one on. That was the one! I was so happy to have found the one right away! After the first visit, everything still went so smoothly! I made appointments for fittings and alterations, and I think the longest appointment lasted like 10 minutes! It was so fast and easy! During my bridal portraits, I noticed the dress was kind of slipping in the chest area and I definitely did not want my girls falling out while dancing at the wedding. Haha I decided to go back to do a last minute alteration around the waist area. The alteration lady knew exactly where to fix it and it actually made me look smaller with the new alterations, so I was even happier! I was so happy with everything this boutique did for me and would recommend them to anyone! They are awesome! Only down side was that the boutique was about a 40 minute drive from my home but I guess I can say it was well worth it! :)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Adrienne · Married on 05/31/2014

The Lasting Bridal Couture team is outstanding. They helped me pick out my perfect dress...convinced me to keep it and were incredibly patient when I later second- and triple-guessed myself. They kept me up to date with progress of shipments and were just NICE and accommodating every time I visited. They didn't ban guests from taking pictures in the store, as many others do. You know they genuinely love helping brides, and it was by far the nicest shop in terms of selection, cleanliness, etc. I would recommend this shop to anyone seeking a bridal gown, bridesmaid dress or special occasion jewelry.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Very sweet and helpful! Loved my dress! The girls who worked there were awesome!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2014

This place is a gem! My mom and I stumbled across this store one day and wandered in without an appointment. They politely told us they were full that day but we could look around as long as we wanted and make an appointment for another day. As we were browsing, one of the girls, Rebekah, told us she had about 30 minutes to help if I wanted to try anything one. I told her kind of what I was looking for, and she started pulling dresses. She pulled one that I was a little iffy about, but she suggested I just try it. When I put it on, it was perfect! After crying like a bunch of crazies, we purchased the dress. Everyone was so nice and made the experience so fun. I went back for alterations - they were so sweet and helpful. And I even picked out a last-minute veil which one of the women tea-dyed for me so it would match my dress. I am so happy I found this place and Rebekah! One of my coworkers even went here, and Rebekah found her dress for her, too!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lasting Bridal Couture is a great place to purchase a wedding dress. The experience was perfect, and they have a great selection of gowns!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Corey · Married on 03/19/2014

Kate was fabulous! I almost didn't go here because I thought they would have nothing in the price range I was willing to spend but Kate filled my dressing room with so many beautiful dresses probably 20 dresses ALL amazing! Kate didn't care that I wasn't going to spend a lot, she was determined to find me the perfect dress without breaking the bank. I went to several bridal shops but this was the only one I would recommend! Thank you Kate!

Sent on 10/20/2013

I found Lasting Bridal when I was helping my friend with dress shopping as part of my maid of honor duties. Then I found my own dress there, and I've since had another friend find her perfect dress there as well! Everyone there is so sweet and helpful, they have a great range of what I think of as mid-range priced gowns, all the latest styles, and their hours were flexible enough I didn't have to worry about missing work. LOVE them!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Lora · Married on 02/15/2014

They were absolutely great in helping me find the perfect dress! Very reasonably priced too! I got my dress & my bridesmaids dresses from here. Everything has been perfect!!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • User3193962 · 2+ years ago

I truly enjoyed working with Lasting Bridal Couture. My consultant was Sarah and she was just the sweetest. I loved that they had sample sizes other than the standard Size 10. I was able to try on gowns that actually zipped. Sarah was really enthusiastic and joyful about the experience, which was great because of course I was too! This was NOT the experience I had with other bridal gown shops. I came to try on gowns at least three times before choosing mine and probably three times after choosing mine, and never did I feel rushed or unimportant. I ended up choosing a Maggie Sottero Carolina gown and I LOVED IT. Ordering, pick-up, etc. were flawless.

I would highly recommend this business.

Sent on 12/28/2013
  • Leandra

Leandra · Married on 11/02/2013

The first thing I noticed when I went for my consultation was that there were plus size mannequins. The fact that they made a point to demonstrate that they want to find a dress for women of all sizes really said a lot to me. I believe my consultant's name was Sarah, I have a hard time remembering these things. But she was awesome. I brought with me a few designer names and item numbers and, unlike the other stores I had visited, they had all of them available to try on. Luckily Sarah knew more about dresses than I did and I actually ended up going with one she picked out for me based on what I seemed to like and my body type. It was perfect, from the lace overlay to the beading (Maggie Sottero, Vienna). She was great keeping both me and my mom comfortable and working with us to come up with ideas on how to add cap sleeves and veil options. Not only was the price reasonable and the dress perfect, but she also let me keep trying it on for friends when I was coming in to pick up other items. She definitely made this experience fun and exciting.

Another thing worth mentioning is I was buying this dress knowing I was going to be leaving the Dallas area in a few months. The ladies at the store worked with me and made sure I was aware of all the different ways to get the dress to where I was moving in time for alterations. They even shipped the dress to my new house when I wasn't able to make it back to Dallas to pick it up. Great service, could not have asked for more.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2013

My best friend and I shopped for our wedding dresses together and we stumbled on this place. We had a wonderful experience! They were courteous and attentive. I went to other shops that made you wipe your hands before you touched any of the samples and you could never find your attendant!
    I was paired up with Lauren who was fantastic! My best friend worked with another girl who was also great. They listened to what we were looking for, didn't pressure us to go outside our budget, and were very attentive and helpful. Lauren understood exactly the kind of dress I wanted and even helped advise me toward the dress I appeared to want the most. She gave me pros and cons and was very flexible with me.
    They have a great selection of deisgners and styles and they are very affordable. Generally in the range of $800-$2,000. It's not couture but it is definitely high end and won't cost the same as your car.
    As weddings tend to go, I had many problems with many vendors. This was not one. They tailored it perfectly and afforadably and they were always willing to work with me and her! They made the experience just like it is on TV.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2013

Best and most stress free wedding dress shopping experience ever! My friend recommended them after having a horrific experience at another boutique, and we both had a great experience. The staff they have here really know what they are doing. They take your desires and body into consideration. They can help you if you know exactly what you want or even if you are completely clueless. I had an idea of what I wanted and after describing what I was looking for, Sarah pulled a dress for me and I ended up going with the very first dress she pulled. It was amazing! They were all so very helpful. My seamstress with them was truly like having a fairy godmother. I had an amazing experience with them. I only regret not needing another dress anytime soon. I can't wait to pass them along to my next friend to get married!

Sent on 11/05/2013