Last Night's Photobooth Reviews

7 | North Hollywood, CA

7 Reviews for Last Night's Photobooth

7 Last Night's Photobooth Reviews

Shira · Married on 07/03/2018

Ruslan with Last Night's Photobooth was a pleasure to work with. He was easy to communicate with and really cared about helping me with my budget. We used the open-air photobooth and a shiny gold backdrop. It looked amazing. The camera produced high quality photos and it also allowed for my guests to text the photos over to their phones. The next day I saw all their photos on social media and they looked fantastic. I highly recommend this service. Thanks Ruslan!

angel · Married on 10/08/2017

I’ve used their company twice now because the first experience was so incredible. Their quality of photos, responsiveness, and professionalism was over the top! I’ve had so many complements from guests at my baby shower and the birthday party on the photobooth. I highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 08/27/2017

Not a wedding but a great event and perfect experience with last night’s photo booth

Jamie · Married on 08/26/2017

The entire process from hiring to the day of event, everything was beyond amazing. 10/10! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Madeline · Married on 04/22/2017

These guys were amazing! Definitely a great addition to our wedding, all of our guests enjoyed the photobooth and we also received a USB with all the images to have. Will be hiring them again and again for future parties and events!

• Laiza

Laiza · Married on 03/12/2017

I hired Last Night's Photobooth for my wedding and our experience was great. From the beginning, he was attentive and answered all my questions. During, the event he arrived early to set-up and was interacting with my guest making them feel comfortable in front of the camera. The quality of the pictures and photo paper was excellent and the payment process was easy. I highly recommend Last Night's Photobooth to anyone.

Rock · event on: 05/14/2017

Last Night's Photobooth was amazing. Ruslan was amazing with my guests. I would definitely reccomend them to other events!