Lashes 4 Lashes Design Studio Reviews

21 | Fort Wayne, IN

21 Reviews for Lashes 4 Lashes Design Studio

Sara Stone · Married on 11/07/2019

Truly Talented

Alanda is truly talented and very professional. I had been looking to get microblading done and I was a bit nervous but she was so thorough in explaining the process with me as well as the aftercare and she really made me feel at ease. The studio was inside Sola Salon. It was inviting and serene with calming music. Her wall displayed several certified certificates so I was definitely happy about that. My brows look so natural and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Lauren · event on: 07/16/2014

Alanda is wonderful! She clearly loves what she does, and does it well. She is professional yet personable and does everything to make sure you're comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Karen · event on: 07/11/2014

Most professional! Her work is fabulous and perfect every time!

Lisa · event on: 07/04/2014

Alanda is a talented Extreme Lash artist! Her skill and dedication to perfection makes her work of the highest quality. She has a friendly outgoing nature that makes you feel like an old friend from the moment you meet her. Alanda's studio is soothing...so much so I usually fall asleep during the services. She is very flexible with scheduling appointments! I drive over an hour to get my lashes done by her and she is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Chantelle · event on: 07/01/2014

Very professional and flexible. The quality of the work was outstanding and I received so many compliments on how beautiful and full my lashes are.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Laura · event on: 07/01/2014

Alanda is professional, and does an excellent job on my lashes . She continues to strive during each appointment, to address my concerns, and make my experience relaxing.

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • User4261474 · event on: 07/01/2014

Once you try the lashes you will keep going to maintain them. You don't need mascara and they look fabulous

Carina · event on: 07/01/2014

I would highly recommend Lashes for Lashes !!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kathleen · event on: 06/28/2014

Love love love her services!Thank YOU Ms Alanda!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Andrea · event on: 06/21/2014

Alanda ALWAYS goes above and beyond her call of duty. I absolutely love going to get her services

Alice · event on: 06/15/2014

She is very committed to her craft with great people skills while always ready to go above and beyond your needs or wants.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Julia · event on: 05/21/2014

I love my new eyelash extensions. Alanda is very professional, she explained the benefits of the extensions as well as what could not be done within the first 48 hours. I was equipped with information on how to care for the extensions between services. She did not rush through applying the extensions, while making me feel pampered throughout the process. I highly recommend Alanda to have eyelash extension applied!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Keioda · event on: 04/09/2014

The quality of her work is excellent as well being professional

Sent on 07/23/2014

Belinda · event on: 02/28/2014

Very kind soft spoken,well organized, on time.explain things clearly.Answer ed all question.Makes you want to plan more Events

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • User4276888 · event on: 02/27/2014

Very professional friendly and sincerely concerned about a persons over well-being. I always look forward to my appointments!

Sent on 07/26/2014
  • Y

Yvette · event on: 12/06/2013

Alanda owner of Lashes 4 Lashes Design Studio is the best of the best. I have been to other salons for waxing, massages & facials and no one else compares to her style, her professionalism and her service. Now that I have relocated to another state, I can not find another esthetician on the east coast of her caliber. Thank you Alanda for the conversations and for educating me about the health and well being of my skin; you are a blessing!!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

I always look forward to this as my treat. This is such a lovely, relaxing environment that I fall asleep almost every time. Of course the biggest benefit of all is the gorgeous lashes that I leave with. I have naturally black eyelashes, so to wake up every morning with these amazing lashes is heaven to me!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Tammey · event on: 04/20/2013

Last year for my 50th Birthday, I had the great opportunity to get my extended beautiful eye lashes done and it was very nice. This was my first time getting that done and Alanda did different colors and sizes. Once she had completed it, I had SEVERAL people that admired it. My own Doctor as well as other could not believed how well they look because it looked very NATURAL/PROFESSIONAL. Would really highly recommend anybody to get there services done by lashes to lashes company.

God Bless,
    Tammey

Sent on 07/21/2014

Robun · event on: 03/15/2012

I would highly recommend having lashes done. Never had a problem. I like the feel of being at a therapeutic getaway. I always fell asleep to the soft sounds and tender soft touch of work done by Alanda.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Carolyn A. · event on: 05/24/2014

Ladies:

Have you ever felt like running away from it all? How about a temporary escape to a place of serenity or making it all about yourself? I have found this professional licensed esthetican to care and make it all about me.

I love treating myself and being pampered. I've had microbraisions, peels, skin care system for my hypermentation, several types of facials, hand, back and foot treatments, make-up applications and my favorite semi-permenent individual lash applications on a warm, massage bed only to fall asleep and wake up with sensous eyes "full" lashes. I love "batting" thoses babies. And, the best part of it is no one knows if they are mine..........only my esthetician knows for sure!

I could go on and on; but you will have to try these services to to experience what I've enjoyed over the years. I absolutely love the companionship, confidentiality, personal attention, promptness and results.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Lashes 4 Lashes Design Studio's reply:

Thank-you Carolyn for your detailed review. I appreciate the time you took to to express your positive experiences. You are a joy and blessing to server for the past 3yrs. Keep Batting those lashes.

Gods Blessings!
    Alanda

annette · event on: 10/07/2012

1.5

I protected the lashes exactly how the technician explained and most fell off within 2 weeks. Definately will never spend that kind of money on this product at this location again. The facial she gave me was spectacular though and even though it was free, I tipped her $20 on top of the fee for the lashes.
    I do not remember the date my appointment was for.

Sent on 07/28/2014