Lashells Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
    Carrie R. Married on 12/15/2018

Best Wedding Photography!!

Customer service and photography was amazing. We just got our photos a couple weeks ago. Bailey was absolutely wonderful. We had met with several photogaraphers and Bailey stood out. Her professionalism and expertise with everything was awesome. I cant wait for our 1 year anniversary shoot that she offered because we had already had engagement photos done with someone else. Could not be happier with the service we were provided and she is so affordable compared to everyone else and her photos blew us away. Highly reccomend.
    Kelley Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing service & photos.

I am so glad we found Bailey thru a local Facebook group. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner, explained everything to us and made it easy to understand. She arrived early and was extremely professional for our big day. She captured details and memories we never even thought to mention to her when we told her what was important to us. I feel like we wouldn't have gotten the photos or service we did with anyone but her! My husband and I loved every image she took for us.

Lashells Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelley. I truly enjoyed working with you and Rich. Glad I got to be a part of your beautiful day!
    Angelica R. Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Very Professional and I was satisfied!!! Awesome pictures!!

Lashells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Angie. It was a pleasure working with you both. I am so glad I got to capture the memories from your beautiful day!
    Patricia S. Married on 08/11/2018

Great Photographer

Used Baily for my wedding this past August. She did a great job, gave us more photos than we expected and her prices were soooooo reasonable. We got more than we thought we could for our tight budget and are super happy. Baily came thru big time. Thank you!

Lashells Photography's reply:

Thank you Patty. I am so glad you were happy with your photos and the service you received. It was a pleasure working with both of you and your wonderful families.
    Kimberly Married on 05/05/2018

Great to work with

Bailey was great on my wedding day, she is very easy to work with and takes great photos. she was wonderful working with the kids at our wedding to get pictures and Everytime I have had a question Bailey has been very prompt with her response.

Lashells Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. It was great working with you both and your reception was an absolute blast to be a part of. The kid's being part of the day makes weddings so much better, in my opinion anyway! I hope you got your cd's and are enjoying your memories from last year as well as married life!